America Let's Take Our Country Back

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
House in 2010....Senate in 2014....Presidency in 2016...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncMNBfrEJIc]Let's Take Our Country Back - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
80+ percent of Senators
90+ percent of House members

Will be sent back to Washington.

It's almost a certainty that one of the two major parties will nominate, for President, a current or former member of Congress that ran up the $17T debt and put them in line for a promotion to the Oval Office.

80+ percent of Senators
90+ percent of House members

Will be sent back to Washington.

It's almost a certainty that one of the two major parties will nominate, for President, a current or former member of Congress that ran up the $17T debt and put them in line for a promotion to the Oval Office.

The folks that want to "get rid of incumbents" always seem to mean mine, not theirs.

OP- We are, it takes a while when 40% of the country is so misinformed. Thanks for ruining the nonrich and the country, the total incompetence of 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, a corruption/cronyism depression, the by far the worst bs propaganda machine in our history, and 5 years of mindless, pander to the greedy idiot rich obstruction.

OP- We are, it takes a while when 40% of the country is so misinformed. Thanks for ruining the nonrich and the country, the total incompetence of 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, a corruption/cronyism depression, the by far the worst bs propaganda machine in our history, and 5 years of mindless, pander to the greedy idiot rich obstruction.

Thank you with every post you make answering the question "How did Obama get elected? No one could be this stupid"...

:lol:

You radiate "Democrat". You are the poster child for the left.

No matter who wins in 2014 or even 2016. The nation has gone beyond that. We are divided and neither side will accept leadership by the other side. We will have some peaceful resolution of both sets of problems when the nation divides.

Thank you with every post you make answering the question "How did Obama get elected? No one could be this stupid"...

I am always amazed at those who think the problem started in 2009.

What "stupidest wars" do you think Franco is referring to, Sparky? Please, name the wars we started in 2009 going forward. Go ahead. I'll wait right here for you.

What "cronyism depression" is he talking about? The one that started in 2007 perhaps?

Get a clue. You're one of the 40% dumb-asses he's talking about.

I'm with Candy.

Republicans will likely take the Senate in '14.

They will not cut spending.

They will not work to limit Federal powers.

We'll nominate another McCain...another Romney...

They'll nominate another Clinton.

Nothing will change.

Hillary will probably be a better president than Obama. That's the silver lining...

Who's to take it back from who?

I wouldn't mind at all just dumping Congress. I mean, all of them with the exception of a handful.

Both sides of the aisle....Flush 'em. 98% of them are getting rich doing nothing except the bidding of the corporate CEOs who buy them off. Both sides.

What "stupidest wars" do you think Franco is referring to, Sparky? Please, name the wars we started in 2009 going forward. Go ahead. I'll wait right here for you.

What "cronyism depression" is he talking about? The one that started in 2007 perhaps?

Boy the left do live life like the 1984 book says... Ever hear about the war in Lybia after Obama got his Nobel peace prize?

Who's to take it back from who?

I wouldn't mind at all just dumping Congress. I mean, all of them with the exception of a handful.

Both sides of the aisle....Flush 'em. 98% of them are getting rich doing nothing except the bidding of the corporate CEOs who buy them off. Both sides.

Term limits.

Don't let them get entrenched.

I used to hate the Idea of term limits, but after they passed Obama care..... let those tards deal with the laws now that they passed.

Boy the left do live life like the 1984 book says... Ever hear about the war in Lybia after Obama got his Nobel peace prize?

That's Libya, dumbazz- no US casualties and a world coalition got rid of a REAL terrorist dictator in no time. You are a brainwashed functional moron. LOL!

THAT is what's wrong with the country, the worst ever propaganda machine and the BS new GOP and the hater dupes it produces. Now finally imploding under its own bs weight.

That's Libya, dumbazz- no US casualties and a world coalition got rid of a REAL terrorist dictator in no time. You are a brainwashed functional moron. LOL!

What world coaliton? and how do you spell Quadaffi? I read at least 10 different spellings of his name and why did Obozo attack LIBYIA and not SYRIA both civil wars were going on at the time guess he had to bow down to France and Italy

Chirp chirp ony hear crickets from franco and the left... asshats.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back