America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Those are your words not mine. You can’t hang with my points so you have to make shit up. That’s weak.

You fight Hamas and terror. I support that 100%, but you draw a line at murdering innocents. If you’re justifying that then you’re just as sick as them

What points, fool. You have none other than whining that your savages are being killed by the bushel even though they hide behind women and children.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Sorry bout that,

1. Jews can't lay down arms after this sneak attack.
2. No, not just no, but hell no.
3. Jews attacking Gaza, is a horror, and The Jews should just lay down their weapons and be resigned to more arab attacks, maybe next time the arabs will go easy. (sarcasm)
4. I support Israelis fighting back, whatever they do, I support it, drop a nuke on Gaza, its okay.
5. We had our Pearl Harbor, (America), and we fought back vigorously.
6. I am with you to the end.
7. Lower your head and mow these animals down, stick with the horns.
8. Or put the bite on them let it ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
What in the world are you talking about? If you’re going to respond to me then address the things I say. Your post reads like you are responding to somebody else.

What points, fool. You have none other than whining that your savages are being killed by the bushel even though they hide behind women and children.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Wrong. I have no complaints about terrorist and gammas being killed. I’m complaining about women and children being killed. You’re trying to excuse that. That’s pure evil

Wrong. I have no complaints about terrorist and gammas being killed. I’m complaining about women and children being killed. You’re trying to excuse that. That’s pure evil

And you are saying that so long as hamass hides behind women and children they are free to do anything they want.

Because you're stupid.

Bombing a refuge camp is not self defense it is a planned act of aggression
That killed a mission planner.

By your twisted logic, the Allies would have been prohibited from bombing Berlin to prevent the OKW from planning operations.

Like I said. You're an idiot.

And you are saying that so long as hamass hides behind women and children they are free to do anything they want.

Because you're stupid.
No, again those are your inaccurate words and not mine.

Do whatever it takes to take out Hamas. But don’t kill innocent people in the process. The fact I need to explain this to you and that you’d push back shows how fucked up you are.

That killed a mission planner.

By your twisted logic, the Allies would have been prohibited from bombing Berlin to prevent the OKW from planning operations.

Like I said. You're an idiot.
You don’t bomb innocent people. It’s not hard. If a target is there then track him and kill him when he isn’t around innocents. Use snipers, targeted drones, car bomb, strike team. There are many ways to do without blowing up 100s and 1000s of innocent people

Markle chesswarsnow

What are you guys disagreeing with. What are you disagreed with the video evidence staring you in the face. You have to agree that there are hateful Jews living in Israel. You would have to agree with it. You make demands of pro Palestinian people when there is no video evidence showing what your side is claiming.

There is no video evidence of the 40 be headed babies. You say oh it’s too brutal to be put out. No never forget that a Muslim Jordanian pilot who is bombing ISIL …. Was burned alive by ISIL on camera for all to see. No more excuses guys.

Guys, there’s people in Israel and Palestine who engage in propaganda …. you can’t claim one side does it… you don’t agree with the numbers at a Palestine, why would you believe israeli propagandist with their numbers?

We are Americans were not in Israelis were not in Palestinians. We must be open minded.
There are, as you know, hours of video. The invading Hamas wore Go Pros and some even showed live online the atrocities they were committing. Are you living in such a closed mind?

Hamas horrors you luckily won’t see — glimpse of terror too sick for Israel to air

By Kelly Jane Torrance

Published Oct. 29, 2023, 11:13 p.m. ET

We see homes in kibbutzim, fields young concertgoers ran through, Israel Defense Forces installations with terrified young women huddling in a room.

Blood. Blood everywhere, trails of it, puddles of it. Burned bodies still smoking. A man with his nose blown off. Headless Israeli soldiers. An elderly woman clad only in her brightly colored underwear never meant to be seen by so many. Piles of bodies surrounded by young men celebrating, chanting, “Allahu akbar!”

Some footage has been geolocated to Gaza. A broken woman is taken from the back of a Jeep, the rear of her pants coated in blood, and brought to the back seat. We can easily understand what’s likely happening to her there. Young men clamor over, trying to get a look inside, some recording with their cellphones. Two older men walk over — finally, this will stop, I almost think. No: They wanted a good look, too.

Women who were raped had their legs broken, consulate staff said. Then they were killed.

Many times I wanted to look away, but I forced myself not to. We journalists had to see what happened so we could tell the world.

Yet here is a line from a CBS News piece written by a journalist who saw the footage in Israel: “In another clip, a militant stands over a man who appears to have been shot in the gut and hacks at him multiple times with a garden hoe.”

You don’t bomb innocent people. It’s not hard. If a target is there then track him and kill him when he isn’t around innocents. Use snipers, targeted drones, car bomb, strike team. There are many ways to do without blowing up 100s and 1000s of innocent people
I suggest you tell that to Hamas.

Do whatever it takes to take out Hamas. But don’t kill innocent people in the process. The fact I need to explain this to you and that you’d push back shows how fucked up you are.

Except kill them when they use human shields.

Which they always do.

DURRRRRR

Again Hamas took control of Gaza by FORCE. They killed anyone who stood in their way.

Stop telling that lie
Everytime-S.jpg

Your alleged "innocent people" are Hamas's support system, dumbass.

Gladly. Hamas doing it doesn’t make it ok for Israel to do it. Or are you suggesting it does?
Absolutely. It is long past time for Hamas to be completely destroyed, and CRUSHED. Whatever it takes! Unless they are destroyed, and any new sprouts are destroyed, they will come back down the road.

You've never been in a bar fight, have you? And it shows.

Absolutely. It is long past time for Hamas to be completely destroyed, and CRUSHED. Whatever it takes! Unless they are destroyed, and any new sprouts are destroyed, they will come back down the road.

You've never been in a bar fight, have you? And it shows.
Some people are stupid and don't understand anything but violence.

Forum List

Back