America must stop selling weapons to Israel

Why should I give more weight to your child, who could live if YOU didn’t keep him in the line of fire, than to my OWN child, whom you will torture to death if I don’t stop you?

You sure expect Jews to be willing to not only sacrifice their children, but to present them for your torture treatment before you kill them.
You don’t need to give more weight to my child, you just need to do the right thing and not murder an innocent child. I can’t believe this needs to be explained to you

Including murdering a child to get to me?! Wow, that’s really messed up. Lord help your soul
In a heartbeat!

Israel was not using women and children to protect their military. They were peaceful families and innocent babies sleeping in their homes.

As you know, Hamas is forbidding civilians from leaving their homes in order to use them for protection. They boast about it! Hamas put babies in ovens while the mother was forced to listen to their baby's screams. Grow up, son.

Sad, you

Kill my child and hide behind yours?

Think
Not only that. Torture your child to death, by sawing off his head with a dull blade or putting him in the oven and baking him to death, and then telling you he was going to come back and do the same to your remaining child - and then have all these antisemites calling you a Nazi because you will do what is necessary to stop the barbarian from torturing and then slaughtering your other child.

You don’t need to give more weight to my child, you just need to do the right thing and not murder an innocent child. I can’t believe this needs to be explained to you
I can’t believe you ignore the details: I have given your child the chance to step aside (saving him despite your torturing to death my own child), and you not letting your own child escape. Any death that results is YOUR fault.

In a heartbeat!

Israel was not using women and children to protect their military. They were peaceful families and innocent babies sleeping in their homes.

As you know, Hamas is forbidding civilians from leaving their homes in order to use them for protection. They boast about it! Hamas put babies in ovens while the mother was forced to listen to their baby's screams. Grow up, son.

Sad, you
Yeah Hamas is horrible and needs to be punished. Not the women and children they are holding hostage as shields. The fact you think these humans are expendable is mind blowing and evil

I can’t believe you ignore the details: I have given your child the chance to step aside (saving him despite your torturing to death my own child), and you not letting your own child escape. Any death that results is YOUR fault.
The child doesn’t have a choice to step aside… it is a child. You don’t get the right to murder a child because they don’t listen to you as you threaten to kill their family. What’s wrong with you?!

Has nothing to do with me. You making it about me is your dance. You avoiding a direct answer to this question is a dance….

If I were holding a child in front of me is it fair game or wrong for you to knock out that child in order to get to me?
Ohhhhhhh, now it’s a child! Oh, completely different.

If you assaulted MY CHILD, and you held a child in front of you…………

You are therefore a sissy coward, and to save my child from future assaults, I would do anything to stop you. And if anything happened to that child, that YOU PUT IN HARMS WAY. That’s on you pansy ass.

You are LYING again - we already discussed your false claim last week - are you senile like Biden?

Also you again failed miserably in upholding your false claim as to there being no Palestine or Palestinian since you are around in this world and pestering people with stupid and false accusations.

Again
I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.
The last time I looked, Kuala Lumpur was still in Malaysia, little Muzzie.

Ukraine reportedly gave weapons to Hamas

It’s there for all to see you and some of the other supporters of Ukraine have hypocritical views of the highest order. You support the invasion of Gaza. Wow.

Try being more diplomatic, my friend
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

Ohhhhhhh, now it’s a child! Oh, completely different.

You are therefore a sissy coward, and to save my child from future assaults, I would do anything to stop you. And if anything happened to that child, that YOU PUT IN HARMS WAY. That’s on you pansy ass.

Slade "oh"

So would you say… torch me and the child. Burn is both alive? Or wait for a moment where you can get me and possible not kill the child. Or use a sniper to specifically target me and try to save the child?

Ukraine reportedly gave weapons to Hamas

It’s there for all to see you and some of the other supporters of Ukraine have hypocritical views of the highest order. You support the invasion of Gaza. Wow.

Try being more diplomatic, my friend
False Narrative 101.

CLAIM: A video shows a BBC News report confirming Ukraine provided weapons to Hamas.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The widely shared video clip is fabricated. Officials with the BBC and Bellingcat, an investigative news website that is cited in the video as the source, confirm that neither outlet has reported such a claim. Experts say there is no evidence of Hamas making such a claim, either, and say there is no reason for Ukraine to arm the militant group.

False Narrative 101.

CLAIM: A video shows a BBC News report confirming Ukraine provided weapons to Hamas.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The widely shared video clip is fabricated. Officials with the BBC and Bellingcat, an investigative news website that is cited in the video as the source, confirm that neither outlet has reported such a claim. Experts say there is no evidence of Hamas making such a claim, either, and say there is no reason for Ukraine to arm the militant group.

I ignored the obvious propaganda. Right now Ukraine is throwing everything they can get their hands on at the Russians. They can’t afford to send a single rifle anywhere. Especially not to be used to attack the ally of one of their biggest suppliers.

Can’t answer? That’s you dancing around again
No moron. I ain’t playing your junior high game.

Let’s make this applicable to this situation, K?

I see on my newsfeed that a terrorist broke into my home and killed my child and admitted to have done it and swore he would keep killing my children until he killed them all.

He crossed the border, out of the reach of my countries law enforcement.

I track the ahole down, and when he sees me, the cowardly bastard surrounds himself with oodles of his relatives, children, women and the elderly.

I issue a warning that I was there to kill the creep and anyone who stands in my way will suffer whatever it takes for me to insure the barbarian can never hurt another of my children.

Those that leave are spared, those that stayed have made a choice. If he holds some against their will? Their fate is on him. My only obligation is to insure the safety of my own.

Got it cuck?

No moron. I ain’t playing your junior high game.

Let’s make this applicable to this situation, K?

I see on my newsfeed that a terrorist broke into my home and killed my child and admitted to have done it and swore he would keep killing my children until he killed them all.

He crossed the border, out of the reach of my countries law enforcement.

I track the ahole down, and when he sees me, the cowardly bastard surrounds himself with oodles of his relatives, children, women and the elderly.

I issue a warning that I was there to kill the creep and anyone who stands in my way will suffer whatever it takes for me to insure the barbarian can never hurt another of my children.

Those that leave are spared, those that stayed have made a choice. If he holds some against their will? Their fate is on him. My only obligation is to insure the safety of my own.

Got it cuck?
Ok, now playing off your scenario. Directly, no dancing. You can choose to burn the house down knowing there are children inside and that they will die. This action would NOT be justified and would make you a morally bankrupt sick fuck.

Or you can camp out and wait to take a clear shot at the guy. This would be totally justified.

Our law enforcement has developed rules for engagement for hostage situations and they are NOT allowed to just kill everybody as a means of diffusing the situation…. Even if they warn them and tell them to leave, they can’t always do that.

Don’t know why you think Israel should get a free pass to murder in this situation but as we just established, you are morally bankrupt so I guess that explains it

Forum List

Back