America must stop selling weapons to Israel

I can see why you’re a hamas fan. You’re just like them.
Your perception is warped as always. I am the complete opposite of a Hamas fan. I think they deserve to be eliminated for their actions is Israel. Why do you feel the need to lie and misrepresent my position?

Wow - so you are more then a 100 years old - according to Jewish propaganda

It was only after the creation of British Mandate for Palestine that the world referred to Palestinian Jews, Palestinian Bedouin and Palestinian Arabs.
According to non-Jewish propaganda:
the name “Palestine” is derived from the name of the people—the Philistines—who occupied part of the region(Gaza) in the 12th century B.C.
Wow - that makes you 3200 years old - congrats you even beat Noah's age.

According to the fake Jewish Bible that interchanged historic occurrences within a 500 year period the inhabitants of today's Israel - Lebanon - Southern Syria and Jordan were called Chaldean's - clearly the forefathers of today's Palestinians and Lebanese

That would make you 2700 years old.

And the Romans did not refer to the people living in Arabia as Arabs but Nabataean
No, I was alive during the six day war.

Nasser never talked about "Palestinians" - just Arabs.

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

You're just a muzzie terrorist sympathetic jackass

I don't have to read it. I'm properly educated and know a country named Palestine has never existed.
Keep being stupid and ignorant as you are

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Keep being stupid and ignorant as you are

You're now flaming

I'm never going to condemn Israel for protecting itself from terrorists.

Stop flaming

You are right. We shouldn’t be selling the weapons to Israel. We should be giving them the weapons with our blessings.
Ukraine reportedly gave weapons to Hamas

It’s there for all to see you and some of the other supporters of Ukraine have hypocritical views of the highest order. You support the invasion of Gaza. Wow.

Try being more diplomatic, my friend

Oh in my hypothetical. Yes that would be my choice and yes it would be cowardly. But it in no way gives you the right to attack the innocent to get to me. If you did that then you would be just as bad as I
If I told her to get out of the way, and she refused? Tough titties

Ukraine reportedly gave weapons to Hamas

It’s there for all to see you and some of the other supporters of Ukraine have hypocritical views of the highest order. You support the invasion of Gaza. Wow.

Try being more diplomatic, my friend

I support Ukraine because they were attacked without provocation by a larger force.

I support Israel for the same reason. Israel is surrounded by enemies. Surrounded by nations that want them dead. Surrounded by a religious group that considers it a holy mission to eradicate the Jews.

Palestine had several chances to have peace. The only condition Israel demanded was a statement, the official position of Palestine would be that Israel has a right to exist.

Palestine said that was a deal breaker. They wanted this. They wanted war. They wanted to let it be a test of arms. They got what they wanted. See the seeds to the wind, reap the whirlwind. Or to put it more modern. Fuck around and find out.

No, I was alive during the six day war.

Nasser never talked about "Palestinians" - just Arabs.

“Ever since the Arab League had been founded in 1945, the two main items on its agenda were Arab unity and the Palestine question. The Suez War prompted, or at least enabled, Nasser to merge these two subjects into one. His aim was to forge a cohesive, active, and militant Pan-Arab movement, and he started to present the liberation of Palestine as the principal goal of this movement. In the past he used to talk about the need to find a solution to the problem of the Palestinian refugees, whereas after 1956 he began to talk about the liberation of Palestine and took the lead in establishing the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964.

He condemned it as an imperialist implant, described its existence as a crime against the Palestinians

You obviously don't know what you are talking about

You're now flaming

Stop flaming
The creature lives in an Islamic country.

“Ever since the Arab League had been founded in 1945, the two main items on its agenda were Arab unity and the Palestine question. The Suez War prompted, or at least enabled, Nasser to merge these two subjects into one. His aim was to forge a cohesive, active, and militant Pan-Arab movement, and he started to present the liberation of Palestine as the principal goal of this movement. In the past he used to talk about the need to find a solution to the problem of the Palestinian refugees, whereas after 1956 he began to talk about the liberation of Palestine and took the lead in establishing the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1964.

He condemned it as an imperialist implant, described its existence as a crime against the Palestinians

You obviously don't know what you are talking about

You sure do like using that term, little Islamist.

Your perception is warped as always. I am the complete opposite of a Hamas fan. I think they deserve to be eliminated for their actions is Israel. Why do you feel the need to lie and misrepresent my position?
Because your retarded ass is down to making stupid comparisons like if I punch you then hold a baby in front of my face will you still punch me??

You sad fucking sack. You are hamas.

You're now flaming

Stop flaming
They failed miserably to protect themselves - ask the Israeli citizens
No one disputes that Israel does not have a right to defend itself - so why do you bring it up?

Now Israels action is simply and ONLY about retribution - and thereby openly committing war crimes

Therefore I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Because your retarded ass is down to making stupid comparisons like if I punch you then hold a baby in front of my face will you still punch me??

You sad fucking sack. You are hamas.
Those comparisons have very easy answer which you resist making. It shows moral lines. You don’t attack the innocent. Yet here you are trying argue that it is ok. No, it isn’t

The creature lives in an Islamic country.
You are LYING again - we already discussed your false claim last week - are you senile like Biden?

Also you again failed miserably in upholding your false claim as to there being no Palestine or Palestinian since you are around in this world and pestering people with stupid and false accusations.

Again

Forum List

Back