America must stop selling weapons to Israel

They failed miserably to protect themselves - ask the Israeli citizens
No one disputes that Israel does not have a right to defend itself - so why do you bring it up?

Now Israels action is simply and ONLY about retribution - and thereby openly committing war crimes

Therefore I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Until you don’t, YOU are just another Zionist-Nazi.

You're annoying.. muzz

You're just a muzzie terrorist sympathetic jackass
I am not interested in your foul language nor your faulty accusations

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

Both sides do this, but you only know Hamas as the guilty party. Proof you’re a dupe of the establishment.

GET INFORMED
your-desperation-is-S.jpg

I am not interested in your foul language nor your faulty accusations

I have yet to see a post from YOU – were you condemn Israel’s actions that result in the killings of thousands of women and children in Gaza.

You're a redundant Muzz, I'll give you that

Not at all. My point is coming across beautifully. Your dancing around the issue is obvious. If you have a direct question then ask it
How have I danced around anything? Are you triggered when you discovered you think like a cowardly terrorist?

It was. And unfair and humiliating Treaty of Versailles paved the way for revanchism sentiments.
Thank you for agreeing with me. Had Germany been CRUSHED, they would not have had the mechanism in place for Hitler to take power.

And you never will dick head. Why the hell would I condemn Israel for taking out these worthless fucks?

Tough titties. She kept you as her husband.
Ok, so anybody living in Palestine who stayed there is now responsible for what a Hamas did and are fair game. That’s your position, correct?

Does that apply to children?

In our example. If I was holding a child up as a shield is it fair game to knock that child out to get to me?

Thank you for agreeing with me. Had Germany been CRUSHED, they would not have had the mechanism in place for Hitler to take power.
In this case they should have never been allowed to stay as a single country. Divide Germany on several separated states.

I wonder what European history would have looked like had Germany won the WWI.

How have I danced around anything? Are you triggered when you discovered you think like a cowardly terrorist?
Has nothing to do with me. You making it about me is your dance. You avoiding a direct answer to this question is a dance….

If I were holding a child in front of me is it fair game or wrong for you to knock out that child in order to get to me?

Ok, so anybody living in Palestine who stayed there is now responsible for what a Hamas did and are fair game. That’s your position, correct?

Does that apply to children?

In our example. If I was holding a child up as a shield is it fair game to knock that child out to get to me?
If you had tortured to death one of my children, and announced that you were going to torture to death another of my children, yes….I would do whatever I needed to stop you and save my child’s life.

That you hold your child in so little regard that you will not allow him to step aside, as I asked him to do, and instead are holding him tight in front of you, that’s on YOU. Why should I save your child, know that if I do, my own child will be burned alive, or raped until dead, or stuck in an oven?

Allow your child to step aside. If not, YOU chose it.

If you had tortured to death one of my children, and announced that you were going to torture to death another of my children, yes….I would do whatever I needed to stop you and save my child’s life.
Including murdering a child to get to me?! Wow, that’s really messed up. Lord help your soul

There has been no confirmation of dead babies. And no, I do not support Hamas. I don't support Isrsel, either. I take that back! I fully support the Israeli left. Jewish Voices for Peace and Rabbis for Human Rights, are two of the groups I completely support.
LIAR-S.jpg

So if Russia told you to do something and the US told you something different, would you listen to Russia or your country?

We are also talking about poor homeless people. It’s not like theta de going home every night and watching cable news. Please don’t bring up the leaflets. Save yourself the embarassment
So, you admit Israel has tried to warn civilians?

Including murdering a child to get to me?! Wow, that’s really messed up. Lord help your soul
Why should I give more weight to your child, who could live if YOU didn’t keep him in the line of fire, than to my OWN child, whom you will torture to death if I don’t stop you?

You sure expect Jews to be willing to not only sacrifice their children, but to present them for your torture treatment before you kill them.

Forum List

Back