America & Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are failing in trying to enflame a situation by a false analogy and wrong use of words.

Get used to being corrected.

If it bothers you that words have actual definitions, that's your fucking problem. Your ignorance imposes no obligation on reality.

You are failing in trying to enflame a situation by a false analogy and wrong use of words.

If it bothers you that words have actual definitions, that's your fucking problem. Your ignorance imposes no obligation on reality.

It bothers me that you use false comparisons to twist definitions to an inflamatory point unsupported by the evidence.

You have an obligation to be balanced and truthful.

You are not.

You left out FDR's concentration camps for innocent, loyal Americans.

We Americans love to bash ourselves. These were scary times after pearl harbor was attacked. There were Japanese spies on Hawaii scouting our fleet. America over reacted with the japense internment camps. However, if one were to look at the examples of the other participants in WWII, the USA was a shining example of morality in WWII.

The US dropped two atomic bombs because we had them. I believe every other participant would have used such a weapon in they had possessed it. Sure Japanese Americans were rounded up, but they were not slaughtered.

This has all been posted many times before but I guess you missed it.

1) Not ONE Japanese-American was EVER convicted of espionage during WWII.

2) The loyal American citizens who the scumbag FDR had thrown into concentration camps went on to make up a large part of the most highly decorated military unit in US history.

3) Anyone who would try to rationalize or excuse throwing over 100,000 innocent AMERICANS into concentration camps doesn't deserve to live in America, let alone be a citizen.

I was not trying to rationalize this action, only put it into some perspective. The settlement camps that Japanese Americans were place into were by definition concentration camps, but completely different than concentration camps in Germany. Since most people picture concentration camps like those in Germany, calling them concentration camps might be misleading.

Inferring that I do not deserve to live in America or be an American citizen is pathetic and shows no understanding of this country.

We Americans love to bash ourselves. These were scary times after pearl harbor was attacked. There were Japanese spies on Hawaii scouting our fleet. America over reacted with the japense internment camps. However, if one were to look at the examples of the other participants in WWII, the USA was a shining example of morality in WWII.

The US dropped two atomic bombs because we had them. I believe every other participant would have used such a weapon in they had possessed it. Sure Japanese Americans were rounded up, but they were not slaughtered.

This has all been posted many times before but I guess you missed it.

1) Not ONE Japanese-American was EVER convicted of espionage during WWII.

2) The loyal American citizens who the scumbag FDR had thrown into concentration camps went on to make up a large part of the most highly decorated military unit in US history.

3) Anyone who would try to rationalize or excuse throwing over 100,000 innocent AMERICANS into concentration camps doesn't deserve to live in America, let alone be a citizen.

I was not trying to rationalize this action, only put it into some perspective. The settlement camps that Japanese Americans were place into were by definition concentration camps, but completely different than concentration camps in Germany. Since most people picture concentration camps like those in Germany, calling them concentration camps might be misleading.

Inferring that I do not deserve to live in America or be an American citizen is pathetic and shows no understanding of this country.

Unk loses perspective when it comes to Asian issues.

Many Japanese and Japanese-Americans left the camps moving to a different part of the United States other than the west coast. It was living on the west coast that was the key. As for the espionage, someone, not me, might point out how effective the relocation program was, not one found guilty, would we call that a success? Perhaps it was the success of the Japanese with their fruit and vegetable farms that was the real reason they were relocated, particulary from California. Ah, capitalism.

It bothers me that you use false comparisons to twist definitions to an inflamatory point unsupported by the evidence.

You are not.

What "false comparisons" have I made? Remember, the ones you just imagine don't count. Do you intend to continue being stupid and dishonest?

As for the espionage, someone, not me, might point out how effective the relocation program was, not one found guilty, would we call that a success?

That's like saying murder is a very successful way to make someone stop smoking (although in this case it would have been applied to someone who never smoked in the first place).

As for the espionage, someone, not me, might point out how effective the relocation program was, not one found guilty, would we call that a success?

That's like saying murder is a very successful way to make someone stop smoking (although in this case it would have been applied to someone who never smoked in the first place).

Of course, it was dumb but then comparing the relocation centers with Hitler's concentration camps is dumb too. There were many differences and most admit they were wrong but at the time they seemed correct, and now with time we know that.
As someone said, calling a horse's tail a leg does not mean the horse had five legs, calling the camps concentration camps implying they were similar to Hitlers is incorrect.

Concentration camps is exactly what they were. Words have meanings. If the name makes you uncomfortable - it should.

You are not.

What "false comparisons" have I made? Remember, the ones you just imagine don't count. Do you intend to continue being stupid and dishonest?

False comparison?

OK, you are acting like a doosh.

FDR to Hitler? Our internment camps to Nazi concentration camps.

Two words: fuck you.

Concentration camps is exactly what they were. Words have meanings. If the name makes you uncomfortable - it should.

Doosh Unkotare tries to make the false comparisons again.

Once again, fuck the doosh,

Don't try defending the indefensible, doosh,

You are not.

False comparison?

OK, you are acting like a doosh.

FDR to Hitler? Our internment camps to Nazi concentration camps.

Two words: fuck you.

If you just imagine statements I never made, and then you get upset about the shit you made up - that is your fucking problem. If you are too stupid to know the definition of words, and then you get upset by what they really mean - that is your fucking problem.

Notice the pattern? YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM.

If you insist on remaining ignorant and dishonest that is also YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM. The facts are what they are, FDR did what he did, and you are (pathetically) what you are.

Your comparisons were obvious, Hitler = FDR, concentration camp = internment camp, in a WWII context,

You are a lying doosh, Unkotare.

Words have meanings, idiot. Your ignorance is your own fault, your dishonesty is even worse. You are a low-life piece of shit who lacks the character necessary to have an honest discussion.

Fuck you, your straw men, and your willful ignorance.

Unkotare Doosh, make sure you read, "Your comparisons were obvious, Hitler = FDR, concentration camp = internment camp, in a WWII context. You are a lying doosh, Unkotare."

Take your straw man and shove him up your ass, if there's still room in there. You don't get to fabricate the meanings of words and you don't get to fabricate statements I never made. If you were a human being with the slightest bit of integrity or even a glimmer of intelligence you wouldn't need me to tell you that. Go take an English class if you need to. That's your fucking problem, idiot.

I gave you three dictionary definitions of the term in question but it seems that nothing can penetrate the fog of stupidity that protects your pea brain from reality.

Yet AGAIN you 'respond' to what you want to see rather than to what I've actually said. Can you read English, or are you just guessing at what is posted? It may not be your fault that you are functionally illiterate, but it sure as hell is your fault that you are so deliberately and repeatedly dishonest. If you just want to have a 'discussion' with yourself you don't need the computer, champ.

Words have meanings whether you like them or not, you dishonest fucking loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back