America & Nazi Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone with plenty of Alsatian blood coursing through his veins, I impolitely invite you to ram it up your liberoidal ass.

FDR provoked war with Japan, via economic embargo and directly with the AVG (Flying Tigers), who were flying combat missions well before 7 December'41.

France, England and the good ole USA sold Poland down the river to the reds...."Fuck the Poles", said the craven traitors who declared war on Germany over the 1 September '39 Nazi invasion.

America ended up enabling and empowering both Stalin and Mao, who out-slaughtered Hitler by a factor of no less than ten.

You are one seriously sad excuse of an historian.

Declaring war on Germany for invading Poland was saying "Fuck You" to the Poles? Who knew?

France, England and the good ole USA sold Poland down the river to the reds...."Fuck the Poles", said the craven traitors who declared war on Germany over the 1 September '39 Nazi invasion.

I don't think this reading of history stands up.

With Stalin and Hitler having carved up Europe with Molotov-Ribentrop, the Allies were left in the unappealing situation of having to decide when and where to ignite a world war which would potentially cost both tens of thousands of lives.

Both the US and UK acted primarily out of self interest, which is exactly what they should have done. Nothing could have saved Poland in 1939, and the best the Allies could hope for was for he Soviets to block the Western Front, while they attempted to secure their own borders in the west.

Why an English general placing English military needs ahead of Polish ones would be a 'traitor' is beyond me.

Well, if the UK as acting out of self interest they'd have accepted Hitler's peace overtures after the fall of France. Up until that point, they had lost a lot of equipment but very few lives.

To continue this intellectual discussion, I wonder how many know that the laws by which the Japanese and Japanese-Americans were placed in camps are still on the books.
The camps were, at times, called concentration camps but as the concentration camps of Hitler's Germany began to come to light there was an attempt to change the names to differentiate between Hitler's camps and the relocation centers.
Another question remains, if the events of 1941 were to repeat today, would we do the same thing again?

In the Nuclear Age, I would think not. A war against a definable foe and country would be over very quickly.

I don't NK or Iran or Iraq (in the 2020s the Iraqis, thanks to our neo-cons, will be our sworn enemies) can slip a fleet up to our shores.

In the Nuclear Age, I would think not. A war against a definable foe and country would be over very quickly.

I don't NK or Iran or Iraq (in the 2020s the Iraqis, thanks to our neo-cons, will be our sworn enemies) can slip a fleet up to our shores.

That's not what he was asking, you idiot.

To continue this intellectual discussion, I wonder how many know that the laws by which the Japanese and Japanese-Americans were placed in camps are still on the books.
The camps were, at times, called concentration camps but as the concentration camps of Hitler's Germany began to come to light there was an attempt to change the names to differentiate between Hitler's camps and the relocation centers.
Another question remains, if the events of 1941 were to repeat today, would we do the same thing again?

No, we would not.

He was not asking. He posited a point, and I responded, and you, as usual, when at the adults' table, missed what was going on.

However, I can help. Go to the beginning of the thread and read,

He was not asking. He posited a point, and I responded, and you, as usual, when at the adults' table, missed what was going on.

However, I can help. Go to the beginning of the thread and read,

Wrong again, idiot. He asked a question. Shut the fuck up until you learn some more English.

Your ignorance of the English language, combined with your infantile little imagination, have made a fool of you again.

Words have meanings. Fakey's ignorance and dishonesty do not change that.

The words were yours, Unkotare; the comparisons were yours, Unkotare; you are the one trying to create new comparisons and definitions that are false.

You need to grow up and act like an adult, in accepting your failure here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back