America or trump

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

When did this lie happen? When did the president call out troops?
I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president
People like you are what civil wars are created for.

Why do white men like you always talk that civil war shit? Do you understand that if your ilk declared war on this country, you would be wiped out in record time? You talk that bolo shit white boy, but you would be fighting the US military. Your AR 47's, Bigfoot trucks and crop dusters don't stand a chance. There ain't enough fertilizer you can buy to defend yourself against a US Air Force bombing campaign. So your talk about a civil war is retarded.

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

It doesn't matter, your asses would be up against the US military if you tried starting a civil war. Consider that the next time one of you white male racists balls swell up and you start talking that civil war or race war bullshit.

Your side is the one starting the civil war your side is trying to over throw the government
So guess what slick the military will treat you and your ink just like any terrorist

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president

Why do white men like you always talk that civil war shit? Do you understand that if your ilk declared war on this country, you would be wiped out in record time? You talk that bolo shit white boy, but you would be fighting the US military. Your AR 47's, Bigfoot trucks and crop dusters don't stand a chance. There ain't enough fertilizer you can buy to defend yourself against a US Air Force bombing campaign. So your talk about a civil war is retarded.

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

It doesn't matter, your asses would be up against the US military if you tried starting a civil war. Consider that the next time one of you white male racists balls swell up and you start talking that civil war or race war bullshit.

Your side is the one starting the civil war your side is trying to over throw the government
So guess what slick the military will treat you and your ink just like any terrorist

You need to stop watching Faux and reading those retarded right wing rags you call newspapers.

After reading the title I never read the rant. There is no reason to explain the many reasons you are wrong as I no longer believe ones as you are capable of understanding. Maybe try reading some of the documents that founded this nation. If that don't do it move. There are plenty of governments out there wanting to run your whole life for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dumbass maybe you don't realize it but you're the group that is trying to overthrow the government
It will be you and your ink going against the military

Wrong. We are about getting America to live up to what your ancestors wrote on that parchment. Your side wants to install white fascism as a rule.

joe biden aint much better......we havent had a country over party person in quite a while......
You have one right now,,,,or have you missed the three years party has worked against him on almost everything
trump is for trump and his die hard followers.....if you cant see that then you are one under his glamour....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

You need to stop watching Faux and reading those retarded right wing rags you call newspapers.

what does fox news have to do with anything that I just wrote?
damn did I chap your ass with some truth

joe biden aint much better......we havent had a country over party person in quite a while......
Joe Biden is way better than this.
1593828865728.png

1593828913365.png

You have one right now,,,,or have you missed the three years party has worked against him on almost everything
trump is for trump and his die hard followers.....if you cant see that then you are one under his glamour....
What has Trump did that benefited him? other than what leftists controlled fake news tells you?

and Joe Biden created the bill
Your fighting hard for your own destruction it's laughable

What has Trump did that benefited him? other than what leftists controlled fake news tells you?
Lol! So trump has done nothing for him but he should vote for trump.

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

Frequently you clowns watch Faux to get your conspiracy theories. You couldnt chap my ass if I was tied naked to a tree and you had a industrial strength sand blaster.

Dumbass maybe you don't realize it but you're the group that is trying to overthrow the government
It will be you and your ink going against the military

Wrong. We are about getting America to live up to what your ancestors wrote on that parchment. Your side wants to install white fascism as a rule.

holy shit dude if people stop acting criminally they wouldn't be approached by the police

Lol! So trump has done nothing for him but he should vote for trump.
What are you smoking dumbass You should reread what harry said maybe then you will not show how ignorant you are.

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

Frequently you clowns watch Faux to get your conspiracy theories. You couldnt chap my ass if I was tied naked to a tree and you had a industrial strength sand blaster.

Well, be sure to let us know beforehand next time you'll be tied up naked to a tree so we can avoid that area.

and Joe Biden created the bill
Your fighting hard for your own destruction it's laughable
Biden didn't create the death penalty trump was demanding in 1989, five years before the crime bill blacks supported.

Forum List

Back