America or trump

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

When did this lie happen? When did the president call out troops?
I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president
People like you are what civil wars are created for.

" People like you are what civil wars are created for. "

People like you lost the last civil war. You will lose again too. Badly.

dumbass civil wars have happened in other countries not just North and South. I know you miss your master but the civil war that you and the other idiot look to play a part in will make that civil war look like child play

Well there was another civil war where people that thought like you got mopped as well by people that look and think like me. I know they dont teach you this in history but the Hati Revolution brought about the first nation to abolish slavery. It wasnt pretty for your like minded peers.

The Haitian Revolution was brutal. I hope your not proud of the Africans who took part in that revolution, because they massacred lots of women and children. The torturing and terrible brutality was disgusting.

All revolutions are brutal. Considering what they did to the enslaved over there all deaths were mere chump change regarding what they really had coming. Yes I am extremely proud of those Africans. They created the first nation to abolish slavery. Isnt that something to be proud of? Freedom?

I suppose but it resulted in a nation that has always been terribly poor.

Thats what happens when you embarrass 3 european super powers and have a nervous US standing by to assist in the economic blockade. I'm pretty sure they would rather be poor and free than poor and enslaved.

You’re still blaming whitey for Haiti’s problems of today. I don’t believe the political situation that existed in the late 1700s continued for very long, but Haiti has been poor ever since.

Evidently you dont know much about the history of Haiti and the role the US and the other white powers played in it. Dont be ignorant. Dont you be ignorant. :)

Oh I know they fucked with Haiti over the years, but I find it hard to believe that is why it’s the poorest nation in the world TODAY.

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president

Why do white men like you always talk that civil war shit? Do you understand that if your ilk declared war on this country, you would be wiped out in record time? You talk that bolo shit white boy, but you would be fighting the US military. Your AR 47's, Bigfoot trucks and crop dusters don't stand a chance. There ain't enough fertilizer you can buy to defend yourself against a US Air Force bombing campaign. So your talk about a civil war is retarded.

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

It doesn't matter, your asses would be up against the US military if you tried starting a civil war. Consider that the next time one of you white male racists balls swell up and you start talking that civil war or race war bullshit.

Your side is the one starting the civil war your side is trying to over throw the government
So guess what slick the military will treat you and your ink just like any terrorist

You need to stop watching Faux and reading those retarded right wing rags you call newspapers.

what does fox news have to do with anything that I just wrote?
damn did I chap your ass with some truth

Frequently you clowns watch Faux to get your conspiracy theories. You couldnt chap my ass if I was tied naked to a tree and you had a industrial strength sand blaster.

and you are frequently lied to by leftist controlled mainstream media
You showing how chapped your ass is by how much you need to lie so you'll feel comfortable in your own skin.

joe biden aint much better......we havent had a country over party person in quite a while......
Joe Biden is way better than this.
and Joe Biden created the bill
Your fighting hard for your own destruction it's laughable
Biden didn't create the death penalty trump was demanding in 1989, five years before the crime bill blacks supported.
Biden created the bill that gave the police the authority to go after blacks

joe biden aint much better......we havent had a country over party person in quite a while......
You have one right now,,,,or have you missed the three years party has worked against him on almost everything
trump is for trump and his die hard followers.....if you cant see that then you are one under his glamour....
What has Trump did that benefited him? other than what leftists controlled fake news tells you?
Lol! So trump has done nothing for him but he should vote for trump.
What are you smoking dumbass You should reread what harry said maybe then you will not show how ignorant you are.
I did. And when you speak of ignorant, you support trump. It gets no dumber than that.

Why do white men like you always talk that civil war shit? Do you understand that if your ilk declared war on this country, you would be wiped out in record time? You talk that bolo shit white boy, but you would be fighting the US military. Your AR 47's, Bigfoot trucks and crop dusters don't stand a chance. There ain't enough fertilizer you can buy to defend yourself against a US Air Force bombing campaign. So your talk about a civil war is retarded.

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

It doesn't matter, your asses would be up against the US military if you tried starting a civil war. Consider that the next time one of you white male racists balls swell up and you start talking that civil war or race war bullshit.

Your side is the one starting the civil war your side is trying to over throw the government
So guess what slick the military will treat you and your ink just like any terrorist

You need to stop watching Faux and reading those retarded right wing rags you call newspapers.

Frequently you clowns watch Faux to get your conspiracy theories. You couldnt chap my ass if I was tied naked to a tree and you had a industrial strength sand blaster.

You showing how chapped your ass is by how much you need to lie so you'll feel comfortable in your own skin.

Wrong.

Biden didn't create the death penalty trump was demanding in 1989, five years before the crime bill blacks supported.
No he didn't. Police had been going after blacks since the slave patrols.

You have one right now,,,,or have you missed the three years party has worked against him on almost everything
trump is for trump and his die hard followers.....if you cant see that then you are one under his glamour....
What has Trump did that benefited him? other than what leftists controlled fake news tells you?
Lol! So trump has done nothing for him but he should vote for trump.
What are you smoking dumbass You should reread what harry said maybe then you will not show how ignorant you are.
I did. And when you speak of ignorant, you support trump. It gets no dumber than that.
ok dumbass who are you referring to "So trump has done nothing for him but he should vote for trump."
Who is the Him and HE?

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

Well, be sure to let us know beforehand next time you'll be tied up naked to a tree so we can avoid that area.

Ok I agree that was a bit too descriptive

No he didn't. Police had been going after blacks since the slave patrols.

" People like you are what civil wars are created for. "

People like you lost the last civil war. You will lose again too. Badly.

dumbass civil wars have happened in other countries not just North and South. I know you miss your master but the civil war that you and the other idiot look to play a part in will make that civil war look like child play

Well there was another civil war where people that thought like you got mopped as well by people that look and think like me. I know they dont teach you this in history but the Hati Revolution brought about the first nation to abolish slavery. It wasnt pretty for your like minded peers.

The Haitian Revolution was brutal. I hope your not proud of the Africans who took part in that revolution, because they massacred lots of women and children. The torturing and terrible brutality was disgusting.

All revolutions are brutal. Considering what they did to the enslaved over there all deaths were mere chump change regarding what they really had coming. Yes I am extremely proud of those Africans. They created the first nation to abolish slavery. Isnt that something to be proud of? Freedom?

I suppose but it resulted in a nation that has always been terribly poor.

Thats what happens when you embarrass 3 european super powers and have a nervous US standing by to assist in the economic blockade. I'm pretty sure they would rather be poor and free than poor and enslaved.

You’re still blaming whitey for Haiti’s problems of today. I don’t believe the political situation that existed in the late 1700s continued for very long, but Haiti has been poor ever since.

Evidently you dont know much about the history of Haiti and the role the US and the other white powers played in it. Dont be ignorant. Dont you be ignorant. :)

Oh I know they fucked with Haiti over the years, but I find it hard to believe that is why it’s the poorest nation in the world TODAY.

More like centuries....but you find it hard to believe why its the poorest nation in the world today? OK. You run with that.

sure he is.....you only feel that way because you are for the guy....people like me think he and trump are quite useless....
But which one is better or do you think they are both equal in uselessness?
both are too old for the most pressure filled job there may be.....there is a reason presidents all end up with white hair after a term......trump is not impressing me with his "leadership" during this crisis and how he "leads" over the next few months may decide if he will do another term......biden had his chance in 2016,thats when he should have ran....now he is to dam old and who he picks for VP will have a lot to with his plans.....basically his family should ashamed of themselves for putting this old guy through this shit,if he gets elected a thousand pounds of pressure will fall upon his shoulders...running is one thing, when you get the job,its a whole other ball game...

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

Try again. I dont trust right or left media.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Negro WTF is an AR-47?

Try again. I dont trust right or left media.

Right you sure do a lot of parroting of leftists controlled mainstream media
Polly want a cracker?

sure he is.....you only feel that way because you are for the guy....people like me think he and trump are quite useless....
both are too old for the most pressure filled job there may be.....there is a reason presidents all end up with white hair after a term......trump is not impressing me with his "leadership" during this crisis and how he "leads" over the next few months may decide if he will do another term......biden had his chance in 2016,thats when he should have ran....now he is to dam old and who he picks for VP will have a lot to with his plans.....basically his family should ashamed of themselves for putting this old guy through this shit,if he gets elected a thousand pounds of pressure will fall upon his shoulders...running is one thing, when you get the job,its a whole other ball game...
Trump is leading he's pulling an anchor and draging the democrats and the media as he moves forward.
He has so much resistance against him I'm surpresed he's done anything

Trump is leading he's pulling an anchor and draging the democrats and the media as he moves forward.
He has so much resistance against him I'm surpresed he's done anything
Drumpf is only leading retards and sycophants. He is an incompetent fuckup the likes the world has never seen. He has resistance because anyone with half a brain can see that he is a dumpster fire and train wreck all rolled into one.

Forum List

Back