America used the chemical weapons and are trying to blame Assad.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.
the original page now reads

Sorry...

The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

But is still visible via web.archive.org
U.S. 'planned to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad' | Mail Online

The "leaked" emails are disinformation material to indict the government for Syrian actions.

Won't work.

Why dont you stop defending Israels crimes against humanity? Be a human with a soul and a conscience!

The Arab children will have longer life spans if their parents stop killing Israeli children.

Sherri, America will never, ever stop backing Israel.

Over1500 dead Palestinian children since 9/30/2000 and counting and and Israel the killer of each one . Deal with the truth, not Zionist fantasies.
just 1500? in 13 years more kids die from malnourishment in a week than that!

The "leaked" emails are disinformation material to indict the government for Syrian actions.

Won't work.

Yes, especially since those emails were hacked back in Jan of this year. The Assad regime did that in order to get conspriacy theorists all worked up come August after these alleged chem weapon uses.

:lmao:

:rofl:

Thats also why the US wants the UN to abort the inspection.

:eusa_shifty:

TSAB, you are so lost. The US wants nothing of the sort.

I see you do not know how to read. I posted the article in this very thread, dullard. Go read it. Come back later with another interesting spin. I'm all for good entertainment.

yes they do but not for the "false reasons" that tasb is inferring.

U.N. Pushes Back at U.S. Calls to Abort Syria Inspection Mission
Syrian President Says Accusations of Chemical Attacks Are Politically Motivated

By MARIA ABI-HABIB in Beirut, SAM DAGHER in Damascus and JOE LAURIA CONNECT
United Nations weapons inspectors arrived at one of the sites of last week's presumed chemical-weapons attacks outside Damascus, spurning U.S. calls for the team to stop their mission as American officials said they are inching closer to a decision for a military strike.

U.N. Pushes Back at U.S. Calls to Abort Syria Inspection Mission - WSJ.com

I'm not inferring anything. You pointed it right. The US, much like they did in Iraq over WMDs, is calling for the end of an investigation as they move closer to military operations based off allegations rather than facts. Because it doesn't really matter whether or not chem weapons were useed. That was just the part that got more people onboard the overthrow of another ME regime.

I'm not inferring anything. You pointed it right. The US, much like they did in Iraq over WMDs, is calling for the end of an investigation as they move closer to military operations based off allegations rather than facts. Because it doesn't really matter whether or not chem weapons were useed. That was just the part that got more people onboard the overthrow of another ME regime.
If memory serves you are always inferring something.
on the other hand we are still fighting two wars getting into a third is not only stupid but unnecessary.

United Nations weapons inspectors arrived at one of the sites of last week's presumed chemical-weapons attacks outside Damascus, spurning U.S. calls for the team to stop their mission as American officials said they are inching closer to a decision for a military strike.

From your link: "Syria's delays in allowing international monitors to reach alleged attack sites implies its guilt, he said, adding that the U.S. and its allies are "actively consulting" on how to respond."

Yup, sounds like the USA does not want the inspectors to do their job . . . because it is not safe and the guilty of Syria is obvious. "The U.N. weapons inspectors arrived at the site after the U.S. delivered a caution to Mr. Ban, telling him it was no longer safe for the inspectors to remain in Syria and that their mission was pointless, said a person familiar with the matter. Mr. Ban "stood firm on principle," ordering his team to continue their work establishing whether chemical weapons or toxins were responsible for the estimated hundreds of deaths of Syrian civilians."

Last edited:

From your link: "Syria's delays in allowing international monitors to reach alleged attack sites implies its guilt, he said, adding that the U.S. and its allies are "actively consulting" on how to respond."

Yup, sounds like the USA does not want the inspectors to do their job . . . not.

They certainly don't intend to wait for them to finish the job. Obama's gonna shoot whether Assad is guilty or not. The goal a long time ago was to get rid of him.

If the USA does the shooting, then let it be by cruise missiles while we support French and Turkish warplanes to deny Asad the air.

The is inevitable, regardless of what the Russians want: some Syrian militia member is going to drag him out of a culvert, torture him for an hour, then as he begs for mercy shoot him in the head.

I beleve Assad is a good man. He welcomed the UN Inspectors in. Assad is not a stupid man. He is not a thug.

Oh my I cannot beleive what I am witnessing.

Yup, sounds like the USA does not want the inspectors to do their job . . . not.

They certainly don't intend to wait for them to finish the job. Obama's gonna shoot whether Assad is guilty or not. The goal a long time ago was to get rid of him.

But why dlllo that's what I don't understand. Why remove Assad?

But why dlllo that's what I don't understand. Why remove Assad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3mXVRd89Y]Why The NWO Hates Syria - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back