America used the chemical weapons and are trying to blame Assad.

Shouldn't we be using any and all weapons on our enemy? The people we are fighting?

1014475_532769356770371_1128379049_n.jpg

They certainly don't intend to wait for them to finish the job. Obama's gonna shoot whether Assad is guilty or not. The goal a long time ago was to get rid of him.

But why dlllo that's what I don't understand. Why remove Assad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3mXVRd89Y]Why The NWO Hates Syria - YouTube[/ame]

PF oh I'd kill to watch the video. It takes me forever to upload. I'm on dial up. Think the Flintstones.

I pedal really freaking hard to make two posts in row.

:eusa_angel:

And please don't tell me to get off dial up. Why? Because my area has no other options.

To even get a cell phone to try to work here you have to hang a left at an ancient willow, go to a crossroads at midnight, sacrifice something and pray really hard.

I tried to upload a Rob Zombie you tube once and came back to the computer 2 days later and it still hadn't finished loading.

Can you just have mercy and tell me what's in the video?

But why dlllo that's what I don't understand. Why remove Assad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP3mXVRd89Y]Why The NWO Hates Syria - YouTube[/ame]

PF oh I'd kill to watch the video. It takes me forever to upload. I'm on dial up. Think the Flintstones.

I pedal really freaking hard to make two posts in row.

:eusa_angel:

And please don't tell me to get off dial up. Why? Because my area has no other options.

To even get a cell phone to try to work here you have to hang a left at an ancient willow, go to a crossroads at midnight, sacrifice something and pray really hard.

I tried to upload a Rob Zombie you tube once and came back to the computer 2 days later and it still hadn't finished loading.

Can you just have mercy and tell me what's in the video?

I used to live in a place like that. I had to walk around the yard with my cellphone hoping to find enough signal to make a call.

Basically she covers 8 points.
No central bank.
No IMF loans.
No GMO food (Frankenfood)
Global conspiracy.
Gas and pipelines.
Opposes Zionism and Israel.
Last secular country.
Nationalism.

Of course Syria is on the wrong side of these issues according to the NWO.

This "news" is back again? It was investigated and proven to be fake, a brit paper had to admit it and pay a six figure libel bill in June.

Daily Mail in £100,000-plus payout over Syrian chemical weapons story | Media | theguardian.com
Daily Mail publisher Associated Newspapers agreed the six-figure libel settlement after accepting that the emails were fabricated and that the allegation of a chemical weapons plot was untrue.

Martin Wood, for Associated Newspapers, said in a statement before the judge, Mrs Justice Nicola Davies: "My lady, on behalf of the defendant, I confirm that the defendant offers its sincere apologies to the claimants for the damage and distress caused by the publication of these false allegations, which had appeared on US websites.

"The defendant acknowledges that the emails in question were completely fabricated and that there is no question of any of the claimants being involved – or even considering becoming involved – in the heinous actions to which the article referred. The defendant is pleased to set the record straight."

If I remember correctly it was something really obvious, like two emails had the same message ID (impossible)

Last edited:
:lol: You crack me up. You are the biggest conspiracy theorist on the board.

Boo! The unorganized militia is coming to get us.

Get lost.

Get lost.

I am part of the unorganized militia numb nuts.
So now obama is saying someone has chemical weapons and it's ok? so we need to go to war and help our enemy that attacked us on 9/11?
Now take a hike stupid

Get lost.

So now obama is saying someone has chemical weapons and it's ok? so we need to go to war and help our enemy that attacked us on 9/11?
Now take a hike stupid

You make no sense, which is the norm for you.

Hitting Syria with cruise missiles is not helping "our enemy", moron.

The unorganized militia is a simple myth, really: you guys pose no threat to anyone except yourselves when training.

And remember denying yesterday you had a supposed FBI agent in your klan group?

If they come uninvited there will be no rule of law, they will have no reason too come too my home other than tyranny, and if that happens as I said there is no rule of law anymore.
How am I any different? Because I havve a support system which is made up of 15 police officers 10 deputy sheriff's a couple of NCHP finest, and one FBI agent. including a couple of doctors and lawyers. Don't fuck with me.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/279020-gun-control-for-dummies.html

Get lost.

Now take a hike stupid

You make no sense, which is the norm for you.

Hitting Syria with cruise missiles is not helping "our enemy", moron.

The unorganized militia is a simple myth, really: you guys pose no threat to anyone except yourselves when training.

You dumb son of a bitch yes it is. any hit on the Syrian military weakens it
The unorganized militia dumb ass is law. U.S. CODE DEFINES IT.

If they come uninvited there will be no rule of law, they will have no reason too come too my home other than tyranny, and if that happens as I said there is no rule of law anymore.
How am I any different? Because I havve a support system which is made up of 15 police officers 10 deputy sheriff's a couple of NCHP finest, and one FBI agent. including a couple of doctors and lawyers. Don't fuck with me.

Idiot your a god damn lying sack of shit I don't belong to your klan group.

That's your words about your group with a FBI agent in it: is that a lie now or yesterday?

Your group might as well be klan.

Oh, unorganized militia? Anytime the state or the feds whistle and snap their fingers and tell you "you are now organized under our law and authority", you are subject the UCMJ.

That's your words about your group with a FBI agent in it: is that a lie now or yesterday?

Oh, unorganized militia? Anytime the state or the feds whistle and snap their fingers and tell you "you are now organized under our law and authority", you are subject the UCMJ.

You're lying dumb ass of course I said nope my cousin is not in the klan because his mother my aunt Claire would kill him. So the answer is still nope no klan I would not join a group you belong to.

You're lying dumb ass of course I said nope my cousin is not in the klan because his mother my aunt Claire would kill him. So the answer is still nope no klan I would not join a group you belong to.
might wanna back off on the caffeine..

You might just want to back the fuck off.

You might just want to back the fuck off.

You are lying about your militia group and who is in it.

You are lying about unorganized militia requirements.

I am tired of your lying.

Forum List

Back