America you royally fucked up

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
FUCK YOU

This is MY homeland. Had I known you were a foreign cocksucker you'd have been on ignore long ago.

I accepted obamas victory, Trump's is no different... that's the difference between Americans and Savages around the globe
Lol you dumb fuck. It even says under my avatar that I live in Colorado.

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
FUCK YOU

This is MY homeland. Had I known you were a foreign cocksucker you'd have been on ignore long ago.

I accepted obamas victory, Trump's is no different... that's the difference between Americans and Savages around the globe
So where does the "America you fucked up" come from? Why can't someone just disagree with you?
When Obama won I ate my words GRACEFULLY without blam8ng it on everyone else

Go the fuck away now fascist....thanks...,

On the menu this morning, especially for the liberals, we have 'Sour Grapes', 'Humble Pie', and a side order of 'Crow'. Enjoy.....

FUCK YOU

So where does the "America you fucked up" come from? Why can't someone just disagree with you?
People can disagree with me all they want. They can hate Hillary all they want. I don't like her all that much either. However, I do know that America fucked up by electing Trump. How you people don't see that makes you stupid beyond repair. This country just took a nose dive. The world took a nose dive. Hell, look at the markets already. Good job republicans!

Canada.

FUCK YOU

People can disagree with me all they want. They can hate Hillary all they want. I don't like her all that much either. However, I do know that America fucked up by electing Trump. How you people don't see that makes you stupid beyond repair. This country just took a nose dive. The world took a nose dive. Hell, look at the markets already. Good job republicans!
F
U
C
K

Y
O
U

BITCH

FUCK YOU

Canada.

FUCK YOU

Canada.
Fuck yeah. Sounds good to me.

FUCK YOU

Canada.
Make like a cow patty and hit the trail.

FUCK YOU

Canada.
South Park - Where My Country Gone? - "Canadian ABCs" - YouTube

America is sick and tired of the bullshit in DC and they made that clear. They elected someone who isn't a politician. A man who can get things done with a Rep congress behind him.

Paul Ryan called Trump last night while they were waiting for the results and you can bet they both buried the hatchet and will be working together.

Trump transition team led by Chris Christie is already working on his cabinet and you can bet he will have loads of people who are both competent and behind Trump.

Catch a clue you fucking idiot.

Canada.
I know you saying that makes you feel like you put me in place, but really i just thank you for the reminder of my options now.

Ssudi, Morocco, Qatar...George Soros...the markets took (if they are) a hit because nations and billionaires who invested in a future based on Hillary being President and who spent millions and millions of dollars trying to manipulate the US election and buy 'access' and favors JUST SAW ALL THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY PISSED AWAY LAST NIGHT.

They might as well have spent their money on a broken down nag at the race track that just failed to cross the finish line.

The fact that 'you' just lost millions overnight because you backed the wrong candidate has to be a 'bitch'. :p

FUCK YOU

^^^^^Look at the stupid hitlery voter....

Canada.
I know you saying that makes you feel like you put me in place, but really i just thank you for the reminder of my options now.
Your "options" are.....

Man up and deal with the loss

[
I would say this is a reminder that there are twice as many rural non college grads than college grads everywhere else.

The blue collar workers have taken back their country and they have handed it to Donald Trump.

This is going to be really bad news for China, Japan, and Germany -- the world's biggest trade abusers.

Chinese and European stock markets are going to nose dive now.

So is Wall Street as well. If Trump keeps any of his promises then Wall Street is NOT going to be trading globally for very much longer.

It's going to be real bad news for the US too..BTW, your jobs aren't coming back. Remember Trumpie got his world's best ties made in Thailand....

FUCK YOU

^^^^^Look at the stupid hitlery voter....
I'm moving to Canada. I'll leave you here and allow you to realize how incredibly stupid you'll feel in a couple of years.

Canada.
Canada? :p

SPEAKING OF WHICH....HOW MANY LYING CELEBRITIES AND WHINY LIBS WILL WE SEE WELCH ON THEIR PROMISE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF TRUMP WINS?! :p

Canada.
Your "options" are.....

Man up and deal with the loss

like you wingers did for eight years? :rofl:

Forum List

Back