America you royally fucked up

'It's gonna be bad for America, cats and dogs living together, total Armageddon.

Wow...fear-mongering before AND after the election from libs....'Bonus'!

:p

The biggest change I see will be NO ONE giving to the Clinton Foundation anymore, no more massive speaking fees, because Hillary is a '2-Time Loser' with no more 'access' or 'favors' to sell.

People can disagree with me all they want. They can hate Hillary all they want. I don't like her all that much either. However, I do know that America fucked up by electing Trump. How you people don't see that makes you stupid beyond repair. This country just took a nose dive. The world took a nose dive. Hell, look at the markets already. Good job republicans!
Canada.
Fuck yeah. Sounds good to me.
Make like a cow patty and hit the trail.
I know you saying that makes you feel like you put me in place, but really i just thank you for the reminder of my options now.
Canada? :p

SPEAKING OF WHICH....HOW MANY LYING CELEBRITIES AND WHINY LIBS WILL WE SEE WELCH ON THEIR PROMISE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF TRUMP WINS?! :p

quiet, loon

FUCK YOU

This is MY homeland. Had I known you were a foreign cocksucker you'd have been on ignore long ago.

I accepted obamas victory, Trump's is no different... that's the difference between Americans and Savages around the globe
Lol you dumb fuck. It even says under my avatar that I live in Colorado.
So where does the "America you fucked up" come from? Why can't someone just disagree with you?
When Obama won I ate my words GRACEFULLY without blam8ng it on everyone else
People can disagree with me all they want. They can hate Hillary all they want. I don't like her all that much either. However, I do know that America fucked up by electing Trump. How you people don't see that makes you stupid beyond repair. This country just took a nose dive. The world took a nose dive. Hell, look at the markets already. Good job republicans!
^^^^^Look at the stupid hitlery voter....
I'm moving to Canada. I'll leave you here and allow you to realize how incredibly stupid you'll feel in a couple of years.
:gay:

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

Gee, I guess you should go back to the drawing board and self reflect.

FUCK YOU

This is MY homeland. Had I known you were a foreign cocksucker you'd have been on ignore long ago.

I accepted obamas victory, Trump's is no different... that's the difference between Americans and Savages around the globe
Lol you dumb fuck. It even says under my avatar that I live in Colorado.
So where does the "America you fucked up" come from? Why can't someone just disagree with you?
When Obama won I ate my words GRACEFULLY without blam8ng it on everyone else
^^^^^Look at the stupid hitlery voter....
I'm moving to Canada. I'll leave you here and allow you to realize how incredibly stupid you'll feel in a couple of years.
I'll drive you right now....get the fuck out....

I know you saying that makes you feel like you put me in place, but really i just thank you for the reminder of my options now.

SPEAKING OF WHICH....HOW MANY LYING CELEBRITIES AND WHINY LIBS WILL WE SEE WELCH ON THEIR PROMISE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF TRUMP WINS?! :p

quiet, loon
Call me girlfriend

Canada.
Your "options" are.....

Man up and deal with the loss
See, had Trump lost, you and the rest of the degenerates on here would be complaining about how the election is rigged. Obviously you wouldn't feel that way now. You people have the maturity of 10 year olds. I on the other hand accept the results as legitimate.

Your "options" are.....

like you wingers did for eight years? :rofl:
People who don't want to put America and it's people first have no right to stay here. Get out please. Now, you'll all claim you all know what "Trump is gonna do", but in reality, you know nothing, and the country would be better off without you if that's all you are going to do is trash us.

WTF is wrong with building up our economy and our jobs and our military?

Your "options" are.....

See, had Trump lost, you and the rest of the degenerates on here would be complaining about how the election is rigged. Obviously you wouldn't feel that way now. You people have the maturity of 10 year olds. I on the other hand accept the results as legitimate.
I would have done nothing of the sort. Anyone that knows me, be them left or right, knows this.....

So what's you're excuse? Retardation? Impotism? Faggotism? Or just a dumb fucking liberal?

On the contrary, the American people have just proudly shown the world that we are smart enough to make the right choice, despite all the effort from the elites and establishment to steal our democracy!

Your "options" are.....

Had Trump lost.....blah blah blah. He did not lose. We all knew he would win. Why do you hate America so much?

quiet, loon
Oh NO, not today, Jilly. You and your liberal clown posse can sit in the back of the bus and lick your wounds today....while practicing saying 'PRESIDENT TRUMP'! :p

Your "options" are.....

I would have done nothing of the sort. Anyone that knows me, be them left or right, knows this.....

So what's you're excuse? Retardation? Impotism? Faggotism? Or just a dumb fucking liberal?
Gramps, go easy on him. He's gotta go buy a new suit today because if he's gonna be impotent, he gotta look impotent!

Last edited:
Your "options" are.....

People who don't want to put America and it's people first have no right to stay here. Get out please. Now, you'll all claim you all know what "Trump is gonna do", but in reality, you know nothing, and the country would be better off without you if that's all you are going to do is trash us.

She has a short memory. When Obama won I was one of the few righties that hung around and delta with it.
Fact is she's just scared to call it like it is because then she'd have to fess up to what an upstanding man I was despite the best efforts of her lesbian lover. Not to say lesbian love is bad cause if they're hot I am totally pro gay marriage

Your "options" are.....

Granny, go easy on him. He's gotta go buy a new suit today because if he's gonna be impotent, he gotta look impotent!
I AM A

G
R
A
N
P
A

look like a granny to you?

Your "options" are.....

She has a short memory. When Obama won I was one of the few righties that hung around and delta with it.
Fact is she's just scared to call it like it is because then she'd have to fess up to what an upstanding man I was despite the best efforts of her lesbian lover. Not to say lesbian love is bad cause if they're hot I am totally pro gay marriage
Well, when I worked at the prison, they were as PC as they could possibly be. We had several lesbian couples there, and let me tell you, one look at them and your pee pee would assume the Florida position. DOWN!

Your "options" are.....

Granny, go easy on him. He's gotta go buy a new suit today because if he's gonna be impotent, he gotta look impotent!
I AM A

G
R
A
N
P
A

look like a granny to you?
Typo! Typo!

See, the sun is still shining....perhaps now we will see wages increase big time as nobody will expect american citizens to do the same work illegals did for even nearly the same wage. Jobs done for 8 bucks an hour will and should go up to at least 12 even 13 bucks per hour. Building the wall will produce tens of thousands of jobs that pay about 25 to 30 bucks per hour and will also create thousands of border patrol jobs. That's just a start.

Forum List

Back