America you royally fucked up

Almost even more amazing is how many votes dumbshit Gary Johnson got.

Are you Johnson voters completely fucking retarded?
Wow.

Pot meet kettle.

Wow.

Throwing away your vote is like really smart n' stuff. Moron.
obama-cries.png

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

16 years ago the US elected Bush. "Ah, what could go wrong, so what if he's an idiot"

16 years later and with ISIS running around blowing people up, the economy went to hell and back, yeah, what could go wrong.....?
obama-cries.png

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
It is YOU who got fucked, loser.

You fucked up when you picked a corrupt, arrogant criminal to oppose him
I fucking didn't vote for Hillary. I voted for Bernie. Either way, I would still take Hillary over that orange dumpster anyday of the week.
You need to try and get control of your emotions dude. Its ok to cry. as a matter of fact I heard a rumor that Wal-Mart is handing out free tissues tomorrow. You should go on down and get some to cry into.
Now, the Americans are about to be back in control of the country, you should try to blend in and support YOUR NEW PRESIDENT.
Start by practicing these words. President Trump. President Trump, President Trump.
but its also ok to remember the democrat candidate from time to time. Prisoner Clinton, Prisoner Clinton. I just flows does it not?

Heh, if you guys think Trump voters were angry before, just wait until the orange cheeto fails to deliver on his impossible promises.

We want immigration controlled
Secured borders.
Dismantling ObamaCare
Supreme Court supermajority

That's all we want.
That's why he won.

America did the right thing, douche bag. Now eat it!

womanlaugh-07-1452168813.jpg
Christ. It's not like you can point to a specific policy of Trump's that will better this nation. That's how stupid you are.
Capital gains decrease which will allow mega corporations to repatriate their money at a reasonable rate.
There's one for you.

They got what they wanted, Billy.

They wanted a crooked populist demagogue to rule them, and that's what they got.

I woujld actually agree....except that Trump is a better choice...and you are to stupid to actually gauge the problem a Trump Admin will present us.

In other words....you're a pathetic, sniveling, little whiney boy who is to short to even fap....

Have a nice day.

"It's rigged!!!!"

Oh, wait.

Yes, the Demorats big plan of bussing millions of illegal aliens to the polls and vote multiple times failed, due to the electoral college check on that tactic, so your ridiculous 'popular vote' sniveling just doesn't fly, Skippy. Now go hide under your bed and cry.

They wanted a crooked populist demagogue to rule them, and that's what they got.

Most just didn't want any more racist gimps who avidly promote hate crimes and America Haters appointed to AG offices and Federal benches and running foreign policy, and many on the real 'Left' agreed, too bad for the assorted degenerates and pedo-friendly types the Democratic Party pandered to.

FUCK YOU

This is MY homeland. Had I known you were a foreign cocksucker you'd have been on ignore long ago.

I accepted obamas victory, Trump's is no different... that's the difference between Americans and Savages around the globe

Unlike you a "libertarian", who wanted a criminal instead, a criminal who also is sociopathic enough to believe that all freedoms should be centralized. Power first, people second style command...

Can you even see what she didn't lie or encourage others to lie or cheat about?

Forum List

Back