American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. End up Dead

That couple had a death wish.
That's the only rational explanation.

Secure BORDERS, and a sane immigration policy, would keep people like that, on the other side, away from US.

I'm not sure what you think you are doing here, pretending to be confused by this.

I want people like that to never be allowed into this country, or any Western County.

You want the opposite.

I just knew you'd wimp out back to your "borders" deflection.

Wassamatta WIMP? Can't defend your own "those men that murdered them"?
Can't put balls on "you want the opposite"?

Go get a hamburger, Wimpy. Then come back here and pay me back with any post from any thread anywhere any time that even VAGUELY HINTED at what you just accused here, dishonest HACK.

You asked me specifically about "borders" and now you are attacking me for responding about "borders"?

Are you insane?

BULLSHIT. ***YOU*** brought up "borders", Sprinkles, not me. I challenged you on your accusation that I "want" these murderers here. And you can't handle that so you start crying about "borders" and posts of mine you can't find because they don't exist. You pulled all of that out of your ass and you don't have the cojones to man up to it.

You're a fraud. Get out.

The Left is the side that wants open borders and supports Muslim Immigration.

IF you are not a brainless sheep who supports the policy of your side without question, like the vast majority of your side, tell me now, and I will try to remember that as we move forward.

Otherwise, admit that you support it, and let's move on.

Once AGAIN for the braindead I am an individual; I am not a "left", "right" or "center".
Once AGAIN for the braindead **YOUR** ass-sertion was that I "want" these people here.
Once AGAIN for the braindead when **YOU** make the ass-sertion YOURS is the burden of proof.
Once AGAIN for the braindead you cannot back your ass-sertion, because you serted it out of your ASS.

That makes you a liar. PERIOD.

I made some assumptions about you, you being a lefty.

YOu are upset about that, but I notice you have not actually DENIED ANY of the policies positions I assumed.

So, get back to me when you are prepared to demonstrate some individuality.

I love when bed wetters prove me right.

Dumbest

Mother

Fuckers

On

Earth.

At least they've become fertilizer and are finally something of value rather than a liability to humanity.

What a friggin' disgusting post.

Fun fact: More Americans get struck by lightning, than get killed by ISIS.

I would say you are also more likely to be Attacked

By some Nut Job on the left for being a Trump Supporter…

So I guess in your Twisted mind we should have isis over for lunch…

You libtards are all so full of SHIT…..

These idiots deserve a Darwin Award. 4cereal

Screen-Shot-2018-08-16-at-11.28.23-AM-300x163.png

Liberalism kills and evil is real.

Via Daily Wire:

A young American couple who took a year-long bike trip around the world, believing that evil was a make-believe concept, took a fatal route through ISIS territory in Tajikistan, where alleged ISIS terrorists stabbed them to death.

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, 29, quit their jobs last year in order to make their trip. Austin was a vegan who worked for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office.

Edge:

Look who they work for. They were both surrounded by idiots at work and probably at home. Nobody to talk some sense into them.

H/T Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

What the fuck does this story have to do with "Liberalism"?

They were liberals opposed to Trump...…

It’s about their frame of reference…..

For you libtards it’s about their mindset……..

Hey, when I was younger I rode a bicycle damn near everywhere I went. Started cycling back in '86 and still going strong at 54. People in my various commands thought that I was totally nuts for not having a car. They thought I was even crazier when I cycled from one duty station to another.

Rode from Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL in 7 days.

Rode from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI in 12 days.

Rode from Newport RI to Norfolk VA in 5 days.

And, my average daily distance was anywhere from 50 to 100 miles/day, depending on whether or not it was an off day.

I don't fault these people for trying to do something noteworthy, but I do think that maybe they could have picked a better route.

I trekked all over France and England with no resources, though not by bike. Lotta walking. Overall it was the most enriching experience I've ever had.

What did you eat?

Handouts...…

Typical libtard…...

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.

Once again the Left outdo The Onion.

Nature's way of cleaning the gene pool. Brain dead vegan liberals who put their lives on the line to test their leftist theories finally found out the hard way, but at least they spent the last year of their lives really enjoying things seeing the world.

Where does it say they were "Liberals"?

If you ride a bicycle for transportation and are vegan, to most conservatives, that qualifies the person as a "liberal" according to their short sighted views.

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...…

Odds are it's a friggin duck...….

That's only because we are actively engaged in keeping people like YOU from letting more in.

HEY, TRUMPTARD. :26:

stop parroting FAKE NEWS and educate yourself? :rolleyes:

Diversity visa applicants are vetted, despite contrary claim from White House press secretary

WH press sec. claims diversity visa immigrants not vetted :eusa_liar:
tom-false.png

I don't trust any libtard source.....

They have all been proven to be full of SHIT FAKE NEWS.

no, what people are trying to do is uphold our BASIC constitutional principles.

the trumptard rabble's reaction to these earnest efforts is FAKE NEWS.

:eusa_clap:

The vast majority of FAKE NEWS comes from the left……..

They were in Tajikistan, hardly known as a hotbed of ISIS.

But actually this is the cost of being American sometimes.

There was a thread on the Lonely Planet group on Fakebook about why Americans choose to pretend to be something else. This one non-American was like "they're so fake, what's the point?" Then loads of Americans posted their views of it, like people living in France getting attacked because they were American.

You start wars, you suffer the consequences of that.

The left is going to make gains in these midterms and you and the other Trump Tards are going to be standing there the day after Election Day with your dick in your hands.

That would be better than where you libtards put your dicks...…

Remember, you didn't give Trump a chance either....

I think you are in for another spanking from TRUMP in the midterms.....

no, what people are trying to do is uphold our BASIC constitutional principles.

the trumptard rabble's reaction to these earnest efforts is FAKE NEWS.

:eusa_clap:

The vast majority of FAKE NEWS comes from the left……..

Well, the fact that you've just made this, make it seem like "did you know that 85.3% of facts are made up on the spot?"

That's only because we are actively engaged in keeping people like YOU from letting more in.

HEY, TRUMPTARD. :26:

stop parroting FAKE NEWS and educate yourself? :rolleyes:

Diversity visa applicants are vetted, despite contrary claim from White House press secretary

WH press sec. claims diversity visa immigrants not vetted :eusa_liar:
tom-false.png

I don't trust any libtard source.....

They have all been proven to be full of SHIT FAKE NEWS.

Oh wow.

They were in Tajikistan, hardly known as a hotbed of ISIS.

But actually this is the cost of being American sometimes.

There was a thread on the Lonely Planet group on Fakebook about why Americans choose to pretend to be something else. This one non-American was like "they're so fake, what's the point?" Then loads of Americans posted their views of it, like people living in France getting attacked because they were American.

You start wars, you suffer the consequences of that.

We didn't start a war..... they knocked down two of our buildings and murdered 3,000 people..... that kinda got the whole thing started you doofus.

Seems you just can't fix stupid! Anyone else want to volunteer to finish their tour?

A lot of liberals have this misguided concept of believing we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

In WWII g.i.'s with their sick sense of humor would say right before a banzai charge....we have nothing to fear but fear itself. making fun of FDR.

I agree and Bobby Darin did the best version of "if I were a carpenter" ever....

Forum List

Back