American Dentist Identified As Killer Of Famed Lion In Zimbabwe

what did he do when he saw the collar on it bobby?...right there he knew what these so called guides did....did he turn them in or did he ignore it hoping it can be covered up?...
He removed the collar, which is illegal, and then beheaded and skinned the lion.
and he knew dam well what was going on at that point,something bobby does not seem to want to acknowledge....

what did he do when he saw the collar on it bobby?...right there he knew what these so called guides did....did he turn them in or did he ignore it hoping it can be covered up?...
He removed the collar, which is illegal, and then beheaded and skinned the lion.

It would have been illegal to remove the collar in the park...but, the lion was no longer in the park when the collar was removed.

Sometimes, the truth is SOO inconvenient, isn't it?

and he knew dam well what was going on at that point,something bobby does not seem to want to acknowledge....

What you do not seem to want to acknowledge is that the lion was no longer in the park when it was shot with the arrow.

So, regardless of what you think about it, shooting the lion was legal, removing the collar was legal and beheading it was legal.

Facts are SOOO pesky compared to the propaganda, aren't they?

Hunting lions at all is just plain fucking wrong
Are you vegetarian?
do you eat lion?....
I hear cat's taste good.
try dog you might like that too.....
No thanks. My hunts typically stick to other types of cute little furry animals like deer and hogs. But when predators encroach on my property I don't hesitate to kill them to protect my family, dogs etc. If you don't like that close your eyes and enjoy your hamburger.

2AE7E38F00000578-3177303-Walter_Palmer_left_from_Minnesota_is_believed_to_have_shot_and_k-a-20_1438092983979.jpg

He looks jewish.

Has the media said the name of the synagogue he attends yet?

This picture is not Cecil.
This is a totally different lion.

Either way trophy hunting when done legally is the only thing keeping these reserves open. In countries where trophy hunting is illegal the populations of these animals are decimated, because no one pays to protect these animals from poachers. So really these guys are way better than any of the PETA people running rampant on this thread.

I know it's counter-intuitive buts it's the truth.

Like I said, I have no problem with ethical trophy hunting. But, if the reports on this particular hunt are true it was far from ethical, and in fact criminal.

More importantly, it isn't the first time this asshole has been on the wrong side of things. He LIED to Fish and Game Officials on multiple occasions and in one instance traveled 40 miles outside where he was permitted to hunt.

The man clearly has masculinity issues and is using killing animals he has no business killing as a way to compensate. 43 "trophies", to be exact. Rhino, lion, black bears, and even a polar bear. Dude is a douche with a tiny penis.

Yes, he has. He is as bad as it gets. He is the kind of person that gives hunting and hunters a bad name.

Which is why this may have been a staged event. Deliberately set up with the intent of maximum media attention, after the fact...in order to give hunters and hunting a bad name.

Indirectly smearing firearms too, of course....since people always think of firearms when thinking of hunters and hunting.

The incident is not Palmer’s first brush with authorities.

In 2008, he pleaded guilty in federal court in Wisconsin to misleading a federal agent in connection with the hunting of a black bear. Two years earlier, Palmer had killed a bear near Phillips, in Price County. That location was 40 miles outside of the zone where he held a permit to hunt bear.

Palmer and others transported the bear carcass to a registration station inside the allowed hunting zone, according to court documents, and at the station, he falsely certified that the bear had been killed in the legal zone. Facing a maximum penalty of five years in prison, Palmer was sentenced to one year’s probation and fined nearly $3,000.

In the spring of 2003, Palmer was convicted in Otter Tail County in western Minnesota and paid a small fine for fishing without a license, a misdemeanor.

And in 2009, Palmer agreed to a settlement with the Minnesota Board of Dentistry over allegations that he sexually harassed a receptionist. She alleged that Palmer made comments about her breasts, buttocks and genitalia.

Without admitting guilt, Palmer settled and paid $127,500 to the woman, who also was his patient.

The settlement included references to his bear-hunting conviction and “substandard record keeping.”

Poaching charges

The Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority and the Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe said Tuesday that a local guide and a farm owner are facing poaching charges and that they are expected in court Wednesday.

“Both the professional hunter and land owner had no permit or quota to justify the offtake of the lion and therefore are liable for the illegal hunt,” the joint statement said. It did not address any legal consequences for Palmer.
even with the shit he has done here you will think he did not know what was going on?....come on bobby...

Has he been proven guilty in a court of law?

Yes or No?

What you and the other low information people are doing is convicting him in the court of public opinion. I'll wait for the actual trial myself.
you are the guy who posted shit were he was trying to cover up illegal hunting up,not me....you dont get these charges against you, just because....

Charges AGAINST me?

No charges against me, bub. Dream on.

I am the one posting using the best facts that are available. You and others are speculating based on emotion. Big difference.

Yes, he has. He is as bad as it gets. He is the kind of person that gives hunting and hunters a bad name.

Which is why this may have been a staged event. Deliberately set up with the intent of maximum media attention, after the fact...in order to give hunters and hunting a bad name.

Indirectly smearing firearms too, of course....since people always think of firearms when thinking of hunters and hunting.

Of course it was staged, what was I thinking. There's no possible way that these canned "hunts" are the problem. It is all the media's fault.

And how the hell does it smear firearms? The prick uses a bow and arrow.

I could stomach this kind of crap if it was actual hunting, but it's not and the people who are actually there and not profiting from it will say as much. Kevin Richardson speaks extensively on this very issue and has said on many occasions that this isn't an infrequent thing. It is a very serious problem for the lion population both in numbers and genetically.

Last edited:

Of course it was staged, what was I thinking. There's no possible way that these canned "hunts" aren't the problem. It's the media's fault.

I could stomach this kind of crap if it was actual hunting, but it's not and the people who are actually there and not profiting from it will say as much. Kevin Richardson speaks extensively on this very issue and has said on many occasions that this isn't an infrequent thing. It is a very serious problem for the lion population both in numbers and genetically.

Considering how the media is milking this story for all it is worth, yeah I'd say the media bears a certain proportional responsibility for the hysteria---after all, they caused it.

Look at the people on this thread moaning about the lion being shot with an arrow, having the collar removed, beheaded, etc etc etc.

All of which happened outside the borders of the park...where...

1. It was legal to shoot the lion;
2. legal to remove the collar;
3. legal to behead the lion;
4. legal to do any darn thing they wanted within the confines of the law.

Did you see what I posted on lions from wikipedia? Post #49.

Lotta man eating going on by lions in Africa these days. Palmer may have saved the lives of several people.

But, that's not important at all; compared to the life of the potential man eater...er ah...lion, right?

Of course it was staged, what was I thinking. There's no possible way that these canned "hunts" aren't the problem. It's the media's fault.

Considering how the media is milking this story for all it is worth, yeah I'd say the media bears a certain proportional responsibility for the hysteria---after all, they caused it.

Look at the people on this thread moaning about the lion being shot with an arrow, having the collar removed, beheaded, etc etc etc.

Lotta man eating going on by lions in Africa these days. Palmer may have saved the lives of several people.

But, that's not important at all; compared to the life of the potential man eater...er ah...lion, right?

I wager you will eat a man before Cecil would.....

I wager you will eat a man before Cecil would.....

Cecil is dead, remember? Your conjecture is obviously unfair.

What you do not seem to want to acknowledge is that the lion was no longer in the park when it was shot with the arrow.

So, regardless of what you think about it, shooting the lion was legal, removing the collar was legal and beheading it was legal.

Facts are SOOO pesky compared to the propaganda, aren't they?
bobby why dont you give this dentist a blowjob ...the guy fucking knew what was going on when he saw the fucking collar which meant it was a lion from the fucking park which meant it was a protected animal...yea facts are pesky to dipshits like you.....

Hunting lions at all is just plain fucking wrong
Are you vegetarian?
do you eat lion?....
I hear cat's taste good.
try dog you might like that too.....
No thanks. My hunts typically stick to other types of cute little furry animals like deer and hogs. But when predators encroach on my property I don't hesitate to kill them to protect my family, dogs etc. If you don't like that close your eyes and enjoy your hamburger.
and this has got what to do with the fucking lion?...was this lion encroaching on someones property endangering the people living there?....

Either way trophy hunting when done legally is the only thing keeping these reserves open. In countries where trophy hunting is illegal the populations of these animals are decimated, because no one pays to protect these animals from poachers. So really these guys are way better than any of the PETA people running rampant on this thread.

Like I said, I have no problem with ethical trophy hunting. But, if the reports on this particular hunt are true it was far from ethical, and in fact criminal.

More importantly, it isn't the first time this asshole has been on the wrong side of things. He LIED to Fish and Game Officials on multiple occasions and in one instance traveled 40 miles outside where he was permitted to hunt.

The man clearly has masculinity issues and is using killing animals he has no business killing as a way to compensate. 43 "trophies", to be exact. Rhino, lion, black bears, and even a polar bear. Dude is a douche with a tiny penis.

and it just may have been like its reported.....which going by this guys sterling reputation out in the hunting world more like it....

The incident is not Palmer’s first brush with authorities.

In 2008, he pleaded guilty in federal court in Wisconsin to misleading a federal agent in connection with the hunting of a black bear. Two years earlier, Palmer had killed a bear near Phillips, in Price County. That location was 40 miles outside of the zone where he held a permit to hunt bear.

Palmer and others transported the bear carcass to a registration station inside the allowed hunting zone, according to court documents, and at the station, he falsely certified that the bear had been killed in the legal zone. Facing a maximum penalty of five years in prison, Palmer was sentenced to one year’s probation and fined nearly $3,000.

In the spring of 2003, Palmer was convicted in Otter Tail County in western Minnesota and paid a small fine for fishing without a license, a misdemeanor.

And in 2009, Palmer agreed to a settlement with the Minnesota Board of Dentistry over allegations that he sexually harassed a receptionist. She alleged that Palmer made comments about her breasts, buttocks and genitalia.

Without admitting guilt, Palmer settled and paid $127,500 to the woman, who also was his patient.

The settlement included references to his bear-hunting conviction and “substandard record keeping.”

Poaching charges

The Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority and the Safari Operators Association of Zimbabwe said Tuesday that a local guide and a farm owner are facing poaching charges and that they are expected in court Wednesday.

“Both the professional hunter and land owner had no permit or quota to justify the offtake of the lion and therefore are liable for the illegal hunt,” the joint statement said. It did not address any legal consequences for Palmer.
even with the shit he has done here you will think he did not know what was going on?....come on bobby...

Has he been proven guilty in a court of law?

Yes or No?

What you and the other low information people are doing is convicting him in the court of public opinion. I'll wait for the actual trial myself.
you are the guy who posted shit were he was trying to cover up illegal hunting up,not me....you dont get these charges against you, just because....

Charges AGAINST me?

No charges against me, bub. Dream on.

I am the one posting using the best facts that are available. You and others are speculating based on emotion. Big difference.
learn to read bobby....you might be able to comprehend this conversation....geezus....

and it just may have been like its reported.....which going by this guys sterling reputation out in the hunting world more like it....

Has Palmer been convicted in a court of law for what the media and the libtards are accusing him of?

Yes or No?

Forum List

Back