American Deplorables... the ones Hillary Hates

From their perspective...

If you are still voting for trump after this October surprise you are deplorable

Democrats have a moment of sanctimony and blinded judgement over a betrayal of a personal and private life...:tongue-44:

Donald Trump's .. (but it's okay because he's the enemy, fresh silly meat)

He apologizes..

The comedy and absurdity continues... and the direction of America's, "working class" still sucks..

Yup, I'm the deplorable Lumpy 1 ...:laugh:

Last edited:

If you are still voting for trump after this October surprise you are deplorable

Democrats have a moment of sanctimony and blinded judgement over a betrayal of a personal and private life...:tongue-44:

He apologizes..

The comedy and absurdity continues... and the direction of America's, "working class" still sucks..

First roger ailes now this evidence? How much more evidence until you realize the GOP war on women is real?

He apologizes..

First roger ailes now this evidence? How much more evidence until you realize the GOP war on women is real?

War on women is a bunch of made up fairytales fed to unproductive regressives to give them a sense of entitlement... Entitlement for being someone, instead of accomplishing something worthwhile.

Get over it. The patriarchy doesn't exist.

tumblr_nf7net6Ru91u352n3o1_500.png

He apologizes..

War on women is a bunch of made up fairytales fed to unproductive regressives to give them a sense of entitlement... Entitlement for being someone, instead of accomplishing something worthwhile.

How can you see what happened at fox news for over a decade and deny it?

He apologizes..

How can you see what happened at fox news for over a decade and deny it?

Someone has drank the feminist kool-aid in full...

Name the rights that men have that women don't or get out of here.

He apologizes..

The can of worms is opened. Next comes interviews or vids. of Bj Bills sexploits with several children on pedophile island is my guess.

He apologizes..

The can of worms is opened. Next comes interviews or vids. of Bj Bills sexploits with several children on pedophile island is my guess.

Yes, you're guessing/hoping

Forum List

Back