American Deplorables... the ones Hillary Hates

So which ones of those on stage want to ban Islam in America?
Which ones want to make same sex marriage illegal?
Which ones want a database of Muslim-Americans?
Which ones think Obama was born in Kenya?
Which ones want states to be able to continue to allow employers to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation?
Your democrat talking points are falling flat......

Your inability to go beyond labeling someone's post as a talking point is a worn out fail on this board.

I am actually going to agree with you.

What you post isn't talking points. It has degraded to loaded questions and false scenarios.

NOW you're denying that there are any Americans in those categories?
No one needs to defend themselves from leftist attacks. Liberals try nonstop to ram their agendas down our throats, when we resist we are called hateful and every other name in the book. Many folks are sick of it and that's why things have shaken up the way they have.

It used to be people could have an honest disagreement about things such as gay marriage. Not anymore, the left in this country immediately compares you to Hitler, and calls you every name in the book.

About 35% of Americans still oppose same sex marriage. That makes them homophobic. Who do you suppose most of them are voting for?

Just wondering, do you believe all people of faith are homophobes including Islamists?

...and are Christians welcome in the Democratic Party, if they toe your homophobic line?

You're a homophobe if you have an irrational fear of homosexuals. If you believe in denying homosexuals equal rights and cannot provide a rational justification,

you are either homophobic, or just a hater. Which are you?

Eh, I noticed you forgot to answer the questions ..

..and I'm neither ..soooo answer the questions

About 35% of Americans still oppose same sex marriage. That makes them homophobic. Who do you suppose most of them are voting for?
I am a proud "homophobic".
Most great Americans are disgusted by sexual perversion.
Libstains think these perverts are cool.

See, one group of Trumpbots denies there are deplorables supporting Trump while at the same time those very people proudly step up and identify themselves.

lol
It's the normalization of men sucking hairy balls.
You like that - doncha?

Your inability to go beyond labeling someone's post as a talking point is a worn out fail on this board.

What you post isn't talking points. It has degraded to loaded questions and false scenarios.

No one needs to defend themselves from leftist attacks. Liberals try nonstop to ram their agendas down our throats, when we resist we are called hateful and every other name in the book. Many folks are sick of it and that's why things have shaken up the way they have.

It used to be people could have an honest disagreement about things such as gay marriage. Not anymore, the left in this country immediately compares you to Hitler, and calls you every name in the book.
That's because they are a basket full of despicables.

It's pure liberal fascism....

From their perspective...

Which ones want states to be able to continue to allow employers to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation?

Obama and Hillary both defined marriage as between a man and a woman just a handful of years ago. Guess you believe they were "deplorable".

They were wrong then. You are wrong now. That's how progress works. It leaves people like you behind.

See, one group of Trumpbots denies there are deplorables supporting Trump while at the same time those very people proudly step up and identify themselves.

lol
You like that - doncha?

The fact that you think you can insult people by calling them homosexual is simply proof that you are a homophobe.

Obama and Hillary both defined marriage as between a man and a woman just a handful of years ago. Guess you believe they were "deplorable".

They were wrong then. You are wrong now. That's how progress works. It leaves people like you behind.

So they were deplorable to you.

That's because they are a basket full of despicables.

:bow3: Hello WillowTree .. an honor to see you around again...

lol
You like that - doncha?

The fact that you think you can insult people by calling them homosexual is simply proof that you are a homophobe.
And I'm proud of it.
So are you a confirmed sperm gurgler?
Do you like to show your teeth to little boys?

Oh, you're better than us... :disbelief:

Hell, you don't even have to answer legitimate questions...:laugh:

Last edited:

So which ones?

You tell us.

You seem to be able to read people in photographs.

I know. It's the ones wearing hats. No it's the females.

No it's the black man.

Are you kidding?

I prefer the sanctity of marriage.

I'm not against same sex unions.

You! Will call me a homophobe, a deplorable and a Republican.

If that were the case my sister in law, who is a lesbian, would not be living under my roof. Nor would I permit her gay and lesbian friends from associating at my residence.

You are shallow, insensitive and full of shit.

She hates America. The lies that she has told are coming back to haunt her. Karma times 100.

Gads LordBrownTrout .. is this honored USMB members week or something?

Cool seeing you around as well...:woohoo:

Just wondering, do you believe all people of faith are homophobes including Islamists?

...and are Christians welcome in the Democratic Party, if they toe your homophobic line?

You're a homophobe if you have an irrational fear of homosexuals. If you believe in denying homosexuals equal rights and cannot provide a rational justification,

you are either homophobic, or just a hater. Which are you?
You seem to be the one with irrational fears.

Your inability to go beyond labeling people is worn out and fails repeatedly.

Forum List

Back