American Extremism

Carnage in Charleston

This is an interesting report on Roof. It suggests that lone nuts are being radicalised by extremist crap they find on the internet.

I offered. For whatever reason you guys in the UK can't seem to get enough of American racism. Too bad your sources are outdated and you're all stuck in the 1960's. I'll tell you what the new danger is, you can impress all of your friends by being not quite as ignorant as them. Here's a freebie: the Klan hasn't existed in 40 years so get over that. The second one, the big one, you have to say please for that.

Carnage in Charleston

This is an interesting report on Roof. It suggests that lone nuts are being radicalised by extremist crap they find on the internet.

I offered. For whatever reason you guys in the UK can't seem to get enough of American racism. Too bad your sources are outdated and you're all stuck in the 1960's. I'll tell you what the new danger is, you can impress all of your friends by being not quite as ignorant as them. Here's a freebie: the Klan hasn't existed in 40 years so get over that. The second one, the big one, you have to say please for that.
Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This would suggest that you are wrong.

Carnage in Charleston

There are klan klowns within 50 miles of where I live. Of course they dont make too much noise and avoid a direct stare from a Black man but they are there.

Carnage in Charleston

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This would suggest that you are wrong.

No I'm not. Wikipedia is full of shit as are the British rags you read. There is no KKK today. Would you like to know what the real danger is? All you have to do is say please.

Carnage in Charleston

There are klan klowns within 50 miles of where I live. Of course they dont make too much noise and avoid a direct stare from a Black man but they are there.

No there aren't dumbass. You may have a small group that wears hoods but they're not the Klan. The KKK had nationwide reach and controlled politics, they are not here anymore.

The KKK still exists although grumbling is about it for them these days.

If you wish to discuss domestic terrorism you must include the Black Panthers and La Raza. What is that "knockout game" if not classic terrorism? The same is true of "BLM" rioting and violence and the call of Black hate mongers to kill white people.

There is nothing "extremist" about Americans hating the current American government. That is the emotion that resulted in the formation of America in the first place and remains as American as baseball and apple pie although the numbers of people included varies greatly depending on the actions (or lack thereof) of the government. Specifics vary but Americans remain very much aware that the government was formed to serve them instead of the other way round.

There are some who see White American extremism as a bigger threat to America than any external form of terrorism.

My understanding is that since 9/11 there have been more incidents, and deaths, in America caused by domestic terrorists than Jihadis.

Most recently there has been an incident in Oregon where armed men occupied public buildings and threatened all manner of nonsense if their demands were not met.

These people call themselves “patriots” seemingly to give themselves a coating of respectability. In reality they appear to be a lumpen crew of weekend warriors with a changeable agenda of grievances.

Still they seem to have a measure of support and some have defended their actions.

My question is this.

What is the state of play amongst American extremists ?

What do they all want ?

Is there a link ,in ideology, between atrocities like Oklahoma,Charleston and Oregon ? Are the KKK and other nazis a part of this ?

Are Patriots at the “acceptable” end of the extremist spectrum ? From this distance they look a bit absurd but they do own guns and must be considered dangerous.

Do they have widespread support ?

Whats going on ?

their called democrats

There are some who see White American extremism as a bigger threat to America than any external form of terrorism.

My understanding is that since 9/11 there have been more incidents, and deaths, in America caused by domestic terrorists than Jihadis.

Most recently there has been an incident in Oregon where armed men occupied public buildings and threatened all manner of nonsense if their demands were not met.

These people call themselves “patriots” seemingly to give themselves a coating of respectability. In reality they appear to be a lumpen crew of weekend warriors with a changeable agenda of grievances.

Still they seem to have a measure of support and some have defended their actions.

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Is there a link ,in ideology, between atrocities like Oklahoma,Charleston and Oregon ? Are the KKK and other nazis a part of this ?

Are Patriots at the “acceptable” end of the extremist spectrum ? From this distance they look a bit absurd but they do own guns and must be considered dangerous.

Whats going on ?

Get a life and quit obsessing over our country, you cowardly, Pisslam-rape-enabler, loathsome English PIG! Never have I see two pathologically American-hating cocksuckers who deserve each other more than muslim inbreds & their English swine human condoms. Jesus, you poms are the most disgusting, asshole-ridden nationality this "bloody seppo" has ever seen. If you read the BBCunt & Guardiabomination, you know that pommie maggots are the ultimate enemy to America; don't be fooled by the charm or accents. That's my message from the IRA to English, holier-than-thou malicious, American-hating inbred protohumanoids' jug ears. You guys are the filth of my race..

Last edited:

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Whats going on ?

Get a life and quit obsessing over our country, you cowardly, Pisslam-rape-enabler, loathsome English PIG! Never have I see two pathologically American-hating cocksuckers who deserve each other more than muslim inbreds & their English swine human condoms. Jesus, you poms are the most disgusting, asshole-ridden nationality this "bloody seppo" has ever seen. If you read the BBCunt & Guardiabomination, you know that pommie maggots are the ultimate enemy to America; don't be fooled by the charm or accents. That's my message from the IRA to English, holier-than-thou malicious, American-hating inbred protohumanoids' jug ears. You guys are the filth of my race..
Listen kid, this is basically the same rant you spewed out last night. Why not take a breather and learn a few new words to abuse people with ? At the moment it looks as if you are struggling for breath.

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Whats going on ?

Listen kid, this is basically the same rant you spewed out last night. Why not take a breather and learn a few new words to abuse people with ? At the moment it looks as if you are struggling for breath.

YOU'RE the one who keeps obsessing over America every day here, you hypocritical, little Pisslam whore! Do you English sludge somehow sexually get off on projecting your own stalker-like flaws to us, you Jeremy-Kyle-bait moron??!!! And you get butthurt when REAL MEN (i.e. Americans) call you on it. Now why don't you go feed more of your young girls to your muslim fuck-machine?

Last edited:

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Whats going on ?

YOU'RE the one who keeps obsessing over America every day here, you hypocritical, little Pisslam whore! Do you English sludge somehow sexually get off on projecting your own stalker-like flaws to us, you Jeremy-Kyle-bait moron??!!! And you get butthurt when REAL MEN (i.e. Americans) call you on it. Now why don't you go feed more of your young girls to your muslim fuck-machine?
Youre easily moved to anger.

ANger

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Whats going on ?

"Anger is an energy"
Even amongst dumbos. At least he isnt out there lynching anyone.

American Extremists occupying in Oregon was an entertainment for this country.
Everybody knew these were just bunch of harmless stupid people.
They even send them dildos.
This is what "extremism" is like in America.

Shall we pull up and check out what "Muslim Extremism" is like with examples from around the world now???
Can your stomach handle?

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Whats going on ?

I wish people would stop calling him English, he's Welsh. I wonder why he never corrects anyone?

ANger

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Whats going on ?

"Anger is an energy"
Even amongst dumbos. At least he isnt out there lynching anyone.
Did you just call me a ****** on the sly?

The Oregon protestors have not a leg to stand on. What right do they have to overtake a refuge? They are wackos. I do not consider them terrorists, but under educated, moronic folk who think they are tough because they take their guns and take over a building. Cooky, crazy, and American haters they are.

Carnage in Charleston

It's a good thing you're such a fair minded individual then.

You can't fight racism with racism and that's what the left wing tries to do, and they do it mostly because it creates a power base for them. Any fallout is collateral damage secondary to the greater good.

Yes I have always had a reputation as being a fair minded individual.

Sadly I think that racism will always exist in one form or another.

Poverty and fear are the two main drivers. Whilst poverty is relative and can be addressed fear can always be generated by those who have an agenda to do so.

Better standards of education may help as well.

I dont really understand your point about left wing racism. Perhaps you could elaborate on it.

Forum List

Back