American Extremism

Perhaps when Britain has their first Pakistani/British Prime minister you can make more valid points on race and racism in politics......?

The Boston bombers were Muslim. The guy who killed the military recruiters was Muslim. The Ft. Hood shooter was Muslim. Need I go on? Cliven Bundy killed nobody. The Oregon refuge militia guys killed no one!
So are you saying that patriot militias have no links with any form of extremism, other than their own ?

Most of them are no more than drinking clubs of limited membership that sit around fantasizing "Red Dawn" and get uppity when they start believing their own hype. They are important only because of the coverage mainstream media affords them in an attempt to connect all together into a monolithic right-wing political threat in the public's eyes.

If something ever pops here, it will be nationwide, and not to be ignored.
Cheers, that is what I am trying to get my head around. So there isnt an umbrella group that bonds them all together ?

You really have no clue as to what you are blathering about, do you?
He does. If you can't answer his question, you're the one who hasn't a clue.

Tommy, push the button and they all spew the same stuff over and over, not answering your question, just like the presidential candidates!

You're wrong, Nazi has a specific meaning.

You're still wrong about Dylann Roof, you haven't proved anything about him other than his crime was racially motivated. You also still haven't gotten around to showing the widespread white extremism you claimed to be so interested in.

I am not sure what else there is to say about Roof. Nazi terrorist.

Heres a list of hate groups. I cant quantify how widespread they are but it is concerning how the ideology of some of them, particularly with regards to gay rights, seem to be gaining traction on the legit right wing of US politics.Cruz, for example, has some nasty types backing him.

List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The internet is an amazing tool......just today we have this on teh southern poverty law center..........something you won't get in Britain...

Frank Gaffney: Southern Poverty Law Center Is Acting as a Surrogate Group for Islamic Supremacists - Breitbart

He appeared on Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler this week, defending his organization against the assault from the left wing SPLC.

Gaffney said that the SPLC used to be a legitimate civil rights organization, but now the group is a militant left wing outfit that targets pro-freedom groups.

“These days … It seems as though the Southern Poverty Law Center is now mostly about trying to suppress freedom of speech by people like us and others they disagree with politically,” he explained.

Tommy, push the button and they all spew the same stuff over and over, not answering your question, just like the presidential candidates!
We did answer but we couldn't send it far enough up your ass for you to see it. I guess that's our fault?

rightwing.jpg

We did answer but we couldn't send it far enough up your ass for you to see it. I guess that's our fault?
And YOU accuse ME of not being ladylike? tsk tsk tsk
No, I'm not ladylike. I'm not a woman but if I was I wouldn't lie, misrepresent and insult people while calling myself a lady.

You're wrong, Nazi has a specific meaning.

You're still wrong about Dylann Roof, you haven't proved anything about him other than his crime was racially motivated. You also still haven't gotten around to showing the widespread white extremism you claimed to be so interested in.

I am not sure what else there is to say about Roof. Nazi terrorist.

Heres a list of hate groups. I cant quantify how widespread they are but it is concerning how the ideology of some of them, particularly with regards to gay rights, seem to be gaining traction on the legit right wing of US politics.Cruz, for example, has some nasty types backing him.

The internet is an amazing tool......just today we have this on teh southern poverty law center..........something you won't get in Britain...

Frank Gaffney: Southern Poverty Law Center Is Acting as a Surrogate Group for Islamic Supremacists - Breitbart

He appeared on Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler this week, defending his organization against the assault from the left wing SPLC.

Gaffney said that the SPLC used to be a legitimate civil rights organization, but now the group is a militant left wing outfit that targets pro-freedom groups.

“These days … It seems as though the Southern Poverty Law Center is now mostly about trying to suppress freedom of speech by people like us and others they disagree with politically,” he explained.
CPAC Banned Frank Gaffney Over Baseless Anti-Muslim Charges
Mr Gaffney is hardly a reliable spokesman. He comes across as a very wicked man indeed.

Why should that prevent me from discussing racism in politics ?

I never said it should...I did say that you would make more valid points about America if Britain wasn't as racist a country...

Perhaps when Britain has their first Pakistani/British Prime minister you can make more valid points on race and racism in politics......?

Forum List

Back