American Hero Gen. John Kelly blasts Trump!

As some may recall Gen. Kelly was Trump's chief of staff and did his best to keep the misfit in chief in line.

Despite his best efforts, Trump still made a fool of himself and the US with Kim Jong Un:

“He will never give his nuclear weapons up,” Kelly said. “Again, President Trump tried—that’s one way to put it. But it didn’t work. I’m an optimist most of the time, but I’m also a realist, and I never did think Kim would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively.”

In other words the con artist in chief was himself conned by Kim.

Gen. Kelly says Lt. Col. Vindman was right to report Trump's illegal order

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly told the audience at the Mayo Performing Arts Center. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”

Good for Gen. Kelly. This is patriotism. Patriotism is not genuflecting to a dear leader as Trumpist do.

John Kelly Finally Lets Loose on Trump
GEIGH

Kelly is a man of honor, dignity, professionalism and intelligence.

So, there ya go.

As some may recall Gen. Kelly was Trump's chief of staff and did his best to keep the misfit in chief in line.

Despite his best efforts, Trump still made a fool of himself and the US with Kim Jong Un:

“He will never give his nuclear weapons up,” Kelly said. “Again, President Trump tried—that’s one way to put it. But it didn’t work. I’m an optimist most of the time, but I’m also a realist, and I never did think Kim would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively.”

I don't really understand the criticism of Trump's handling of North Korea and what exactly was the con you are referring to?

He kept Trump in line. To you Trump worshipers there is no higher crime then criticizing Trump, even when it was obvious that Kim played Trump.
So now you are propping up the words of war mongers that are angry we are not fighting a 3rd world war?.....what happened to your old saw about the military industrial complex?.....guess that went out the window with the rest of your honor and self respect when your TDS kicked in...

He kept Trump in line. To you Trump worshipers there is no higher crime then criticizing Trump, even when it was obvious that Kim played Trump.
So now you are propping up the words of war mongers that are angry we are not fighting a 3rd world war?.....what happened to your old saw about the military industrial complex?.....guess that went out the window with the rest of your honor and self respect when your TDS kicked in...
What are you taking about...:huh1: The "military industrial complex"?:rolleyes-41: Gen. Kelly spoke honestly about Kim and Vindman. Now you guys want to pillory him.

Yet when the Surrender Monkey PURGED these high ranking military personnel NOT A WORD WAS SAID about you can't do that or say anything about these hero's.... Hypocrisy of the left just keeps building, and building!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years
Oct 29, 2013 · We have commented on some of the higher profile cases, such as Gen. ... Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama

Well John Law, you have such a big mouth, what say you?
What does your link have to do with American Hero Gen. John Kelly calling Trump out on his behavior?

It has nothing to do with it and if he had ever been in the military he would know that many high ranking officer's are relieved of duty under every President going back years and years.

I now know for certain some posters on this board that brag about their military service never served at all. If you can't back up General Kelly or Mattis your so called time in service didn't matter to anyone. Trump has done nothing but undercut our military leader's. After all he did say in 2015 he knows more than the Generals in defeating ISIS.

What are you taking about...:huh1: The "military industrial complex"?:rolleyes-41: Gen. Kelly spoke honestly about Kim and Vindman. Now you guys want to pillory him.
You are quoting the dishonest words of a man that hates Trump because Trump wants to bring all of our troops home from these forever wars and forever deployments Kelly loves so much.....what is wrong with you?....

So you condone military control of our government?
This argument is called argumentum ad absurdum. How you get to that conclusion defies logic.

The only absurd thing is your TDS, and bureaucrats and high level military officers thinking their opinions outweigh an elected president.

Yet when the Surrender Monkey PURGED these high ranking military personnel NOT A WORD WAS SAID about you can't do that or say anything about these hero's.... Hypocrisy of the left just keeps building, and building!

Oct 29, 2013 · We have commented on some of the higher profile cases, such as Gen. ... Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama

Your source is a far right Conspiracy Theory website, which fails to fact check or use reliable sources.

Your source is a far right Conspiracy Theory website, which fails to fact check or use reliable sources.

It's not a conspiracy theory. My sister is an officer in the military and during that time she didn't know if she'd still be able to continue her career in the military or if she would be discharged. They all had to go through interviews with their superiors to keep their jobs. The Obama administration was downsizing our forces and my sister served with other officers who weren't reinstated after their enlistment was up. They were forced to retire with an honorable discharge.

Maybe you should listen more and talk less, Dragonbreath, and you wouldn't embarrass yourself with Ad Hominem attacks.

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly told the audience at the Mayo Performing Arts Center. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”

Good for Gen. Kelly. This is patriotism. Patriotism is not genuflecting to a dear leader as Trumpist do.

Fired him for being a rat.

I’ve noticed military people seem to have too
much honor to work for trump very long...

So you condone military control of our government?

Kelly is a man of honor, dignity, professionalism and intelligence.

So, there ya go.

I don't really understand the criticism of Trump's handling of North Korea and what exactly was the con you are referring to?

And again, what is the BIG disagreement? POLICY! Who sets policy? The President!

Also again, VINDY had nothing 1st hand, it was told to him by the WHISTLEBLOWER, does everyone understand that! IN OTHER WORDS----------------->VINDY can NOT convey his credibility onto someone else. That is like Brad Pitt saying you are going to triple your money in 5 months, because Madoff told him!

It is not the cred of VINDY, it is the cred of the WHISTLEBLOWER! But the Left wants to point at VINDY. Why is that?

Look all--------------------------> this path is WRONG! VINDY is not the one who has the questionable info, it is the WHISTLEBLOWER.

PRODUCE him Leftists, or quit bitching about 2nd hand VINDY!

The Con is Kim played Trump to get what he wanted. What Kim wanted was international recognition on the world stage. Trump gave him that and more. He got Trump to admit he fell in love with him! Kim showed the world how to play an American president or rather, how to play Trump. Kim got what he wanted. Trump got squat.

Forum List

Back