American incomes AND savings rose while utility bils FELL

But, but, but....how did illegals, lowlifes, weirdos and all the other taxpayer dependent pukes benefit?

I'm too busy winning under Trump to care.

Also too busy to tell the truth...as always.

Dow is down for the year. CPI on the rise.

The DJIA is up 29% since Trump was elected you fake news hack.
It was up almost 100% under Oblama..

Oh, no, that can't be, because the liberals here keep assuring us that the tax cuts were just another giveaway to the rich.

Incomes have been rising for years . Let’s not pretend they were in a slump until the tax law kicked in.

The problem we’ve been having is the big disparity tween working man and the wealthy when it comes to incomes increasing.

Except one has nothing to do with the other.

Poverty comes in more ways than from being lazy or a low-income worker, much poverty comes from being unable to work because of injuries or age..Yes, there are those that abuse the system but the large majority of welfare is for kids and the elderly and these two groups are the ones the right likes to attack the most because they are the most vulnerable and politically powerless.

But I'd still like to hear from folks that have had a real decrease in utility bills, this ought to be good since the majority of utility bills come from public entities, my only utility is from an electric co-op and they would be damned to Hell first before any energy cost was reduced.

Poverty comes in more ways than from being lazy or a low-income worker, much poverty comes from being unable to work because of injuries or age..Yes, there are those that abuse the system but the large majority of welfare is for kids and the elderly and these two groups are the ones the right likes to attack the most because they are the most vulnerable and politically powerless.

Or it's because of what we see and hear every single day?

I'm 58 years old and I've understood my entire life that Social Security will not be enough when I get older. I did something about it, and it's difficult to have empathy for those who did not.

Your welfare claim is to the point as well. WTF are people having kids they can't afford to raise? Well......because if we actually tried to do something, the left would be screaming WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!! It's what they do every time to get their way politically.

So because of the left, there is virtually nothing that can be done for these people. Forcing people to be responsible is tough love, and tough love comes with allowing bad things to happen to people so that others may learn from their terrible experience.

I'm 58 years old and I've understood my entire life that Social Security will not be enough when I get older. I did something about it, and it's difficult to have empathy for those who did not.

Your welfare claim is to the point as well. WTF are people having kids they can't afford to raise? Well......because if we actually tried to do something, the left would be screaming WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!! It's what they do every time to get their way politically.

So because of the left, there is virtually nothing that can be done for these people. Forcing people to be responsible is tough love, and tough love comes with allowing bad things to happen to people so that others may learn from their terrible experience.
Always the left, yeah you play that tune but no one is buying it. Just because you have a good life doesn't mean everyone has a good life.Just because I have more green beans than I can eat doesn't mean I should let them go to rot because I am too full. Yet not everyone gets a fair shake in life every damn time. Put yerslf in my position, I got to retire early due to health I don't get to play those reindeer games and though I do not need welfare I can see how others can be in need. Like the guy down the road that had a stroke at 55 and can't walk, but people like you don't give a fuck about these folks because of yer pride and avarice to prove what a super stud of a human you be...

Last edited:
Welfare has not been cut during any Republican controlled govt. So this lie about how it's lefties or democrats that keep the welfare state alive for votes is yet another lie.

But I'd still like to hear from folks that have had a real decrease in utility bills, this ought to be good since the majority of utility bills come from public entities, my only utility is from an electric co-op and they would be damned to Hell first before any energy cost was reduced.
They are not decreasing here in SoCal...that's for sure....they are going up.

trump controls utility bills - :laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao:

hey derps - if you have less operating costs, you have more disposable income ........ DDDUUUHHHHHH.

amazing how f'n stupid trumpdrones really are.

The Trump administration has a bad reputation for putting out fake news....

Hypocrite hate filled lefties see their 401k's making money and the DOW around 25,000 and Black unemployment at a record low but they still rely on left wing blogs that tell them how bad it is to be an American. No wonder they take offense when the crowds at Trump rallies chant USA-USA and wave the Flag.

I am getting ready to cut the umbilical cord to my electric provider by installing solar...then I will have zero utility bill concerns.No more supporting govt. sanctioned monopolies.

Hypocrite hate filled lefties see their 401k's making money and the DOW around 25,000 and Black unemployment at a record low but they still rely on left wing blogs that tell them how bad it is to be an American. No wonder they take offense when the crowds at Trump rallies chant USA-USA and wave the Flag.
Same thing was going on under Oblama yet you cried like a stuck pig.

Surprise, surprise. :1041:

Welfare has not been cut during any Republican controlled govt. So this lie about how it's lefties or democrats that keep the welfare state alive for votes is yet another lie.

Oh please, one of the first thing Hussein did was double the food stamp role. He extended unemployment benefits. The Republicans in the 90's came out with Welfare Reform; a bill that Clinton vetoed twice before being forced to sign it just before reelection.

Always the left, yeah you play that tune but no one is buying it. Just because you have a good life doesn't mean everyone has a good life.Just because I have more green beans than I can eat doesn't mean I should let them go to rot because I am too full. Yet not everyone gets a fair shake in life every damn time. Put yerslf in my position, I got to retire early due to health I don't get to play those reindeer games and though I do not need welfare I can see how others can be in need. Like the guy down the road that had a stroke at 55 and can't walk, but people like you don't give a fuck about these folks because of yer pride and avarice to prove what a super stud of a human you be...

I'm not talking about people like that. I can easily be a people like that because of my bad health. I'm talking about the able bodied people that play the system every single day. I'm talking about people like my HUD neighbors who's cars never move until after 5:00 pm. They sit home all day and do absolutely nothing. But hey, they get to live in the suburbs on the money I pay in taxes. Those are the people I'm talking about. Then they come home at 11:00, 12:00 and even 1:00 in the morning drunk as a skunk slamming their car doors and waking us up setting their alarms.

I'm talking about the guy who approached me at the grocery store a few months ago. He asked if he could buy some of my items using his food stamps, and I could buy the items back from him with cash. Or the people that use food stamps to buy food, and then whip out a wad of cash for their cigarettes, alcohol, perfume, greeting cards, huge bags of dog food and cat litter. Those are the people I'm talking about.

I fight to keep my job every year because of the government, and they keep making it harder on me every year as well. So I just may be in your position this time next year. I would never criticize a person that cannot do for themselves. My opinion is about those who are constantly irresponsible and know how to cheat the game.

But, but, but....how did illegals, lowlifes, weirdos and all the other taxpayer dependent pukes benefit?

It was up 149 under Obama over his 8 years.
The Dow is down for the year…
The CPI is on the rise over the last 2 months.

All facts. Calling them “fake news” is a lie.

It was up 149 under Obama over his 8 years.
The Dow is down for the year…
The CPI is on the rise over the last 2 months.

All facts. Calling them “fake news” is a lie.

Did you flunk math, how long as Trump been in office vs Obama's 8 years. :itsok: Its the DJIA not the Dow idiot :itsok:

Forum List

Back