American incomes AND savings rose while utility bils FELL

But, but, but....how did illegals, lowlifes, weirdos and all the other taxpayer dependent pukes benefit?

I'm too busy winning under Trump to care.

Also too busy to tell the truth...as always.

Dow is down for the year. CPI on the rise.

The DJIA is up 29% since Trump was elected you fake news hack.

It was up 149 under Obama over his 8 years.
The Dow is down for the year…
The CPI is on the rise over the last 2 months.

All facts. Calling them “fake news” is a lie.

Did you flunk math, how long as Trump been in office vs Obama’s 8 years. :itsok: Its the DJIA not the Dow idiot :itsok:

It is perfectly acceptable to call it the “Dow” as happens every day in the financial community.

The “Dow” is down for the year….sorry to spoil your life with facts.

Poverty comes in more ways than from being lazy or a low-income worker, much poverty comes from being unable to work because of injuries or age..Yes, there are those that abuse the system but the large majority of welfare is for kids and the elderly and these two groups are the ones the right likes to attack the most because they are the most vulnerable and politically powerless.

Or it's because of what we see and hear every single day?

I'm 58 years old and I've understood my entire life that Social Security will not be enough when I get older. I did something about it, and it's difficult to have empathy for those who did not.

Your welfare claim is to the point as well. WTF are people having kids they can't afford to raise? Well......because if we actually tried to do something, the left would be screaming WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!! It's what they do every time to get their way politically.

So because of the left, there is virtually nothing that can be done for these people. Forcing people to be responsible is tough love, and tough love comes with allowing bad things to happen to people so that others may learn from their terrible experience.

It's pretty easy to sit on top of a hill and preach since you're the last generation of American workers that will be able afford to retire. Then to make matters worse, you blame liberals for the cause, NOT the real culprits; Republicans and Corporate America.

Since you like preaching so much, what would you like to tell the 400,000 American Workers that are expected to lose their jobs because of the dictator you voted and his insane tariffs?

Poverty comes in more ways than from being lazy or a low-income worker, much poverty comes from being unable to work because of injuries or age..Yes, there are those that abuse the system but the large majority of welfare is for kids and the elderly and these two groups are the ones the right likes to attack the most because they are the most vulnerable and politically powerless.

I'm 58 years old and I've understood my entire life that Social Security will not be enough when I get older. I did something about it, and it's difficult to have empathy for those who did not.

Your welfare claim is to the point as well. WTF are people having kids they can't afford to raise? Well......because if we actually tried to do something, the left would be screaming WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!! It's what they do every time to get their way politically.

So because of the left, there is virtually nothing that can be done for these people. Forcing people to be responsible is tough love, and tough love comes with allowing bad things to happen to people so that others may learn from their terrible experience.

It's pretty easy to sit on top of a hill and preach since you're the last generation of American workers that will be able afford to retire. Then to make matters worse, you blame liberals for the cause, NOT the real culprits; Republicans and Corporate America.

Since you like preaching so much, what would you like to tell the 400,000 American Workers that are expected to lose their jobs because of the dictator you voted and his insane tariffs?

I'd like to tell them to get another job since there are so many out there. In fact, the liberals are telling me we need to import people to take jobs there are so many.

At least for 70,000 of them, they can join my industry. Because we need so many drivers, industry is now turning to foreigners to take these jobs. It's projected by the beginning of next year, we will be short 70,000 drivers, and with this economy, likely even more.

Being responsible is not sitting at the top of any hill. Being responsible is something most any American can do. Planning ahead is great concept if you really give a shit in the first place. If you don't, then it's your fault for ignoring all the warning signs.

I'd like to tell them to get another job since there are so many out there. In fact, the liberals are telling me we need to import people to take jobs there are so many.

At least for 70,000 of them, they can join my industry. Because we need so many drivers, industry is now turning to foreigners to take these jobs. It's projected by the beginning of next year, we will be short 70,000 drivers, and with this economy, likely even more.

Being responsible is not sitting at the top of any hill. Being responsible is something most any American can do. Planning ahead is great concept if you really give a shit in the first place. If you don't, then it's your fault for ignoring all the warning signs.

Wow Ray really, in another thread when I told you to get another job you said there wasn't any. What a little hypocrite youare.

It was up 149 under Obama over his 8 years.
The Dow is down for the year…
The CPI is on the rise over the last 2 months.

All facts. Calling them “fake news” is a lie.

Did you flunk math, how long as Trump been in office vs Obama’s 8 years. :itsok: Its the DJIA not the Dow idiot :itsok:

It is perfectly acceptable to call it the “Dow” as happens every day in the financial community.

The “Dow” is down for the year….sorry to spoil your life with facts.

No dummy learn the difference between Dow Chemical and the DJIA :itsok:

Wow Ray really, in another thread when I told you to get another job you said there wasn't any. What a little hypocrite youare.

No liar, I did not say that. I said they were limited to me because of my medical condition. As for anybody else who meets the physical qualifications, they can take any one of those thousands of jobs out there.

No liar, I did not say that. I said they were limited to me because of my medical condition. As for anybody else who meets the physical qualifications, they can take any one of those thousands of jobs out there.

It is Rump and your Rethugicons that got rid of the pre-existing conditions part. Please thank him, and you could have made a move before last month since jobs were so plentiful then as well!

It is Rump and your Rethugicons that got rid of the pre-existing conditions part. Please thank him, and you could have made a move before last month since jobs were so plentiful then as well!

That has nothing to do with it. I have to take a physical for my job as a truck driver. I can't pass because of medical conditions. However they allow me to drive restrictively under the Medical Waiver program. What that means is I can't accept 99% of the jobs out there. It got worse under DumBama because now I can't let my doctor sign me out; I have to see a government approved doctor who doesn't know anything about my condition, and it's miserable to find one willing to sign me out.

Any question?

I am getting ready to cut the umbilical cord to my electric provider by installing solar...then I will have zero utility bill concerns.No more supporting govt. sanctioned monopolies.

LOL...yeah, it's a little more complicated than that, unless you're totally off grid. Good luck though.

Where was this cause it damn sure ain't going on around here..

It damn sure ain't happening in Amarillo either. Our electricity rates keep going up.

As far as getting more money in a tax cut? Well, I live on my retirement check, and I saw it go up by around 20 bucks/month. That translates to around 240 bucks a year, and that isn't quite the windfall that they made it out to be.

And........................every year since I've been retired, I've had my withholding for my taxes figured out to the point where some years I owe Uncle Sam a buck or two, some years he owes me a buck or two. It fluctuates. But, if I have to pay more than 5 bucks in taxes this year, I'm gonna bitch because that means they gave me back money over the year, but they now are taking more than they usually do.
Hate to break it to you but retirement checks are not determined that way. They are given a raise based on cost of living. Which this year was 2%. In most cases Medicare hold harmless kicked in which ate up most of that 2%. So while it would be nice if you got a paycheck from a company that might have shown a real increase.
Might want to pay attention to all the material social security and Medicare sends out.

That has nothing to do with it. I have to take a physical for my job as a truck driver. I can't pass because of medical conditions. However they allow me to drive restrictively under the Medical Waiver program. What that means is I can't accept 99% of the jobs out there. It got worse under DumBama because now I can't let my doctor sign me out; I have to see a government approved doctor who doesn't know anything about my condition, and it's miserable to find one willing to sign me out.

Any question?

Nope, that can employer of hours certainly put you under a barrel when he decided his employees were not worth having health care. But remember it really is everyone's fault but them! Also remember jobs are plentiful and you should be able to find one with genies somewhere, oh that's right the Rethugicons just got rid of pre-existing conditions. Nice of them isn't it, any questions?

Any question?

Nope, that can employer of hours certainly put you under a barrel when he decided his employees were not worth having health care. But remember it really is everyone's fault but them! Also remember jobs are plentiful and you should be able to find one with genies somewhere, oh that's right the Rethugicons just got rid of pre-existing conditions. Nice of them isn't it, any questions?

You know......I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a job. You are so dense, so forgetful, I can't imagine anybody letting you work for them. You don't even have the comprehension skills of a 10 year old. This is simple English we're talking about here.

Any question?

You know......I'm beginning to wonder if you even have a job. You are so dense, so forgetful, I can't imagine anybody letting you work for them. You don't even have the comprehension skills of a 10 year old. This is simple English we're talking about here.

And yet I have something you so desire, health care. Talk about dense you keep working for a company that has told you exactly what they think of you. You have said there are many jobs and they keep fucking you.

But, but, but....how did illegals, lowlifes, weirdos and all the other taxpayer dependent pukes benefit?

And it is down for the year and down 3.2% since the first extra tariff was imposed by Trump...you fake news hack yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And it is down for the year and down 3.2% since the first extra tariff was imposed by Trump...you fake news hack yourself.

Its important to remember that the Dow is not the be all end all of the economy. The S&P is up a mediocre 60 points since the beginning of the year. Other factors are far more important to the average American; like the CPI which has grown .4% during the last two months. The Dow does effect your life…eventually but there are a lot of billiard balls that get hit before it strikes you. The CPI? That is the cue ball coming right at you.

I recently joined a 8 ball league.

Its important to remember that the Dow is not the be all end all of the economy. The S&P is up a mediocre 60 points since the beginning of the year. Other factors are far more important to the average American; like the CPI which has grown .4% during the last two months. The Dow does effect your life…eventually but there are a lot of billiard balls that get hit before it strikes you. The CPI? That is the cue ball coming right at you.

Since the first Trump tariff in Jan the DJI and S&P are down and the NASDAQ is up a paltry 3.2% despite amazing profits in the tech sector.

^^^ more sour grapes sore loser shit from the left. They hate that the country is doing well under Trump.

^^^ more sour grapes sore loser shit from the left. They hate that the country is doing well under Trump.

Have you ever come up with an answer to how we’re going to make Mexico pay for the wall sonny boy?

Have you ever come up with an answer to how we’re going to make Mexico pay for the wall sonny boy?

Nobody likes liberals, all they do is lie and deflect.

Forum List

Back