American Isis

Here is what President Trump means for LGBT rights

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.
It is open season on Gays.

There is no mention of ISIS in your post nor the article? Are you suggesting you are starting an American ISIS movement to overturn our last election?
Well you know that isnt true.

Wht you need to do is take the OP title and then read the article which outlines the repressive measures that Team Trump have threatened. It also gives you a flavour of the insanity of VP Pence.

Once you have done that you can judge for yourself if the fears of those in the Gay community are justified.

Trump isnt going to legalise throwing them off roofs but his repressive measures will make their lives that much harder. And then there are the bottom feeders amongst his support who will take his election as a starting gun to carry out their localised bullying.

Attacks on transgenders are already soaring and I cant see it getting any better as the hate becomes codified. These are dark days.

Attacks on Transgenders? Really? They are as common as unicorn sightings moron...

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.

There is no mention of ISIS in your post nor the article? Are you suggesting you are starting an American ISIS movement to overturn our last election?

Wht you need to do is take the OP title and then read the article which outlines the repressive measures that Team Trump have threatened. It also gives you a flavour of the insanity of VP Pence.

Once you have done that you can judge for yourself if the fears of those in the Gay community are justified.

Trump isnt going to legalise throwing them off roofs but his repressive measures will make their lives that much harder. And then there are the bottom feeders amongst his support who will take his election as a starting gun to carry out their localised bullying.

Attacks on transgenders are already soaring and I cant see it getting any better as the hate becomes codified. These are dark days.

Attacks on Transgenders? Really? They are as common as unicorn sightings moron...
Cops treat violence towards us as a joke.

Yeah Pence is far worse than p.o.shit trump. You are going to see major protests, riots, and violence in the next two years. And it will be warranted as the Republicans major goal is depriving certain human beings of rights. No one is going to stand by and let it happen this time though. There will be blood.
Commie retards showing their true scum colors^^^^^^*

Pucker up Timmy. The front lines aren't in your basement on your computer screen, they are real and on the street. A place conservatives are terrified to show their faces. And that is a good thing for you.
Cowards rioting doesn't scare real Americans, only pussy commies like the pussy rioters.

There is no mention of ISIS in your post nor the article?
It's absolutely true. No mention of ISIS in the article or the OP except the title. Why?
You have clipped your post in order to "discredit" mine. Whats the point matey ? You are just playing a kids game.
You would have to have any credibility in the first place fag Brit.

Regress to doing what? Homosexuality was never illegal in the US.

But hey, if you queers are really that afraid, feel free to emigrate to wonderful and tolerant countries like Saudi Arabia. There you can wear your gay pride shirt and engage in public displays of affection with your partner, then see what happens.
It's not true homosexuality was never illegal in the US theHawk.
Anal sex was illegal in various US States until 2003 :)

Sodomy laws in the United States - Wikipedia
Laws that were never enforced.

But hey, if you queers are really that afraid, feel free to emigrate to wonderful and tolerant countries like Saudi Arabia. There you can wear your gay pride shirt and engage in public displays of affection with your partner, then see what happens.

So why werent they repealed ?

It's dark.
So...so...dark...It's dark.

Turn the light on moron.

Im not a member of Congress Tommy.

Why are you asking me.

In all honesty... if you are giving me the authority I will have a fucking field day removing moronic and stupid laws made just so some jackass can keep his job.

I promise to not be too hard on gays, lesbians and trans-gendered.

Why are you asking me.

In all honesty... if you are giving me the authority I will have a fucking field day removing moronic and stupid laws made just so some jackass can keep his job.

Dont worry about it old fella. I doubt you make the decisions in your own home.

"American Isis".

See, this is exactly why the Dims and libs lost. The working class got sick and tired and completely fed up with all these extreme names being dealt out.

In this climate, all's you have to say for instance, is that you're in favor of better border security and with these people you're suddenly compared to Hitler.

Well I'm here to inform you fuckers, that this is exactly why you took it in the shorts this election. Keep it up, and you're going to be punished even further.

You have clipped your post in order to "discredit" mine. Whats the point matey ? You are just playing a kids game.
Clipped? WTF? Why are you dodging the question? What do you mean by "American ISIS" since it is in neither your OP nor the article? Are you a fucking liar? Please be honest.

Why are you asking me.

Dont worry about it old fella. I doubt you make the decisions in your own home.
Unlike you, I don't live in my mother's basement.

Since I happen to respect my wife We make decisions together, that benefit the family as a whole.

In that I have responsibilities to ensure that we are able to keep and remain in our home the Mrs. does make decisions on her own, at times without my input.

Unlike you, I am not a tyrant, demanding that I get the last word or make the final decision.

Unlike you, I don't keep my family under house rule and wield an iron fist.

Unlike you, I don't treat my wife as a second class citizen, who needs my approval.

Unlike you, I don't view others as inadequate and need to have my input before they make a decision.

Unlike you, I'm not one who thinks I am above anyone and insists my family live in fear, kicking the dog and beating my children when things don't go as I demand.

You are mistaken sir, as to who and what I am.

Do you still beat your wife and children?

[]1) There is a lot of BS flying out there from both sides.

That said, I have little doubt the Clintons have enriched themselves from "charity" work. Raise $500M, siphon off mere 1% for "personal expenses" and that's a sweet $5M. I'm sure many of us could live off that income.

FWIW, Hamas has charity programs too. ;)

They haven't enriched themselves. It's not lost on me that you say there is a lot of BS out there, then you go onto say "I have little doub'. That doubt is based on what? Oh, the irony.

Yeah, because Hamas are really interested in making AIDS drugs available to poor nations. Or stopping childhood obesity.

Forum List

Back