American Isis

Loserterianism is the American isis as they wish to live backwards, relgious and mindless lives. I feel sorry for this nation as these assholes are a lot like the group you say they're.

libertarians are religious? your comments are always inaccurate and puerile, you are one of the biggest fuckwad posters in here

Here is what President Trump means for LGBT rights

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.
It is open season on Gays.

Yeah Pence is far worse than p.o.shit trump. You are going to see major protests, riots, and violence in the next two years. And it will be warranted as the Republicans major goal is depriving certain human beings of rights. No one is going to stand by and let it happen this time though. There will be blood.

The West is and has been the most tolerant toward gays in the world. But typical infantile moderns: if I can't force you to bake me a wedding cake, I'm going to slit your throat. The pathetic thing is, you don't see how viciously intolerant that is. It's all about YOUR rights, and no one else's. You were the brat in the supermarket screaming at the top of your lungs because mommy didn't buy you a candy bar, while you sat in a stroller you were too big to be sitting in, and while your mother begged, time-out, honey, please, time-out. And now, spoiled brat, you want your fucking wedding cake or you are going to act up. Despicable.

the left is demanding an end to 'hate' by feeding off their trump hate, and they are too stupid and childish to know it is a contradiction

It kind of remains me of what happened 4-5 years ago in Egypt as the religious right won the election...The military said, NO to that and nipped it in the bud, but I doubt our military will do the same for us.
Ohh LOOK a Democrat demanding a military Coup.

this is illuminating ain't it? these guys are just immature little Joe Stalins who like this system only when it serves them

The American Isis are those running around tearing down American monuments and erasing American history.

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.

Regress to doing what? Homosexuality was never illegal in the US.

But hey, if you queers are really that afraid, feel free to emigrate to wonderful and tolerant countries like Saudi Arabia. There you can wear your gay pride shirt and engage in public displays of affection with your partner, then see what happens.

But hey, if you queers are really that afraid, feel free to emigrate to wonderful and tolerant countries like Saudi Arabia. There you can wear your gay pride shirt and engage in public displays of affection with your partner, then see what happens.
It's not true homosexuality was never illegal in the US theHawk.
Anal sex was illegal in various US States until 2003 :)

Sodomy laws in the United States - Wikipedia

Gays are afraid that they will get a crimp in their ability to oppress others.

yup, they are afraid that they cannot force others to make them a cake. Funny how I cannot force the muslim assholes to scan my pork chops at the grocery, for that would be 'intolerant', yet I can force Christians to do things against their religion.

I am honest about my hate, I hate the left

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years
. You had better lay low there in Euope because word has it there won't be a fudgepacker alive in America by the time the Inaugural Parade is over on January 20th. And that includes the millions of rump rangers who voted for Trump.
I knew you far right wing guys would turn on Milo after the election, nothing better than eating your own....

Yeah Pence is far worse than p.o.shit trump. You are going to see major protests, riots, and violence in the next two years. And it will be warranted as the Republicans major goal is depriving certain human beings of rights. No one is going to stand by and let it happen this time though. There will be blood.
Commie retards showing their true scum colors^^^^^^*

Yea some old laws never enforced. Trump isn't going to pass any such laws. The left is just fear mongering. The only way they can motivate their base is to lie to them and make them believe they are being oppressed.

It's all they have. Their policies don't work and they know it so they apply to emotion through false rhetoric . Well, it is so old, many have begun to wake up to their false narratives and seen them for what they really are. Thus Trump won, along with Congress and many state seats.

Yea some old laws never enforced. Trump isn't going to pass any such laws. The left is just fear mongering. The only way they can motivate their base is to lie to them and make them believe they are being oppressed.

Pucker up Timmy. The front lines aren't in your basement on your computer screen, they are real and on the street. A place conservatives are terrified to show their faces. And that is a good thing for you.

There is no mention of ISIS in your post nor the article? Are you suggesting you are starting an American ISIS movement to overturn our last election?
Well you know that isnt true.

Wht you need to do is take the OP title and then read the article which outlines the repressive measures that Team Trump have threatened. It also gives you a flavour of the insanity of VP Pence.

Once you have done that you can judge for yourself if the fears of those in the Gay community are justified.

Trump isnt going to legalise throwing them off roofs but his repressive measures will make their lives that much harder. And then there are the bottom feeders amongst his support who will take his election as a starting gun to carry out their localised bullying.

Attacks on transgenders are already soaring and I cant see it getting any better as the hate becomes codified. These are dark days.

Pucker up Timmy. The front lines aren't in your basement on your computer screen, they are real and on the street. A place conservatives are terrified to show their faces. And that is a good thing for you.

Moron...the asswipes are protesting in safe cities.....try that crap in concealed carry cities...

Forum List

Back