American Jihadist threat

“Shea is a far-right figure…”

Is he indeed ‘far’ right?

The fact is that much of what is designated to be far right is actually mainstream right – particularly conservatives’ unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans and Muslims, along with their nativist nationalism opposed to immigration.

Republican Matt Shea 'participated in act of domestic terrorism', says report

The Republican Washington state representative Matthew Shea “participated in an act of domestic terrorism against the United States” and represents a threat of political violence, according to a report produced for the Washington state legislature.

Shea is a far-right figure who holds extremist Christian, nationalist and Islamophobic beliefs. The report said it had made the judgment over terrorism by his actions before and during an armed takeover and standoff at the Malheur national wildlife refuge in 2016 in Oregon.

Fuck him off to Gitmo. Nothing about this on Fox.
Its all how you interpret things. Some of the Antifa and BLM protests were acts of terrorism.

Shea is a quirky religious conservative who never hurt a soul but Obama adviser and democrat party wheeler and dealer Bill Ayers was a genuine terrorist who is responsible for bombing and killing. College professor Ayers still preaches anarchy and anti-Americanism that makes Shea look like an amateur.

Shea advocates replacing American democracy with a theocracy and the killing of everybody who opposed it. "Quirky" as fuck that is.

Shea advocates replacing American democracy with a theocracy and the killing of everybody who opposed it. "Quirky" as fuck that is.
I'd venture they have a right to "propose" whatever ideas they wish, so long as it doesn't qualify as an actual threat of violence against the current government. Beyond that, I have no comment, and I don't care to research the legal history on this one.

Nor dabble in arguments about one man's terrorist being another's freedom fighter, and so on.

Republican Matt Shea 'participated in act of domestic terrorism', says report

The Republican Washington state representative Matthew Shea “participated in an act of domestic terrorism against the United States” and represents a threat of political violence, according to a report produced for the Washington state legislature.

Shea is a far-right figure who holds extremist Christian, nationalist and Islamophobic beliefs. The report said it had made the judgment over terrorism by his actions before and during an armed takeover and standoff at the Malheur national wildlife refuge in 2016 in Oregon.

Fuck him off to Gitmo. Nothing about this on Fox.

There are some very disturbed people in our nation.

I have often wondered, if they don't like our government and want to live in a theocracy why not move to Vatican City? That's a theocracy.

I just don't understand why they want to force their views and way of life on our whole nation. Why can't they be happy to live as they choose? Why do they have to force their way to life on everyone else?

I will never understand some people.
who are those people?....

“Shea is a far-right figure…”

Is he indeed ‘far’ right?

The fact is that much of what is designated to be far right is actually mainstream right – particularly conservatives’ unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans and Muslims, along with their nativist nationalism opposed to immigration.
a far lefty telling us what a far righty is....anyone to your right jones is far right to people who think like you....

Thomas Jefferson would be a terrorist by your standards. George Washington too. Making the federal government's work difficult isnt "terrorism."

Terrorism is imposing fear in the general population to oppose your political goals.

Antifa is an example of domestic terrorism
Regardless of how history might view them, just as how it might have viewed British revolutionaries, such as King Henry VIII in defecting from the Catholic Church, or Oliver Cromwell and his revolution, I suppose that's the risk that a person takes, or has to take as far as the law and society is concerned.

Thomas Jefferson would be a terrorist by your standards. George Washington too. Making the federal government's work difficult isnt "terrorism."

Terrorism is imposing fear in the general population to oppose your political goals.

Regardless of how history might view them, just as how it might have viewed British revolutionaries, such as King Henry VIII in defecting from the Catholic Church, or Oliver Cromwell and his revolution, I suppose that's the risk that a person takes, or has to take as far as the law and society is concerned.
You would chirp a different tune if he was a muslim seeking to introduce sharia. There is no difference.

You would chirp a different tune if he was a muslim seeking to introduce sharia. There is no difference.
Depends on what Sharia consists of.

Show us where he is trying to institute any form of sharia. Do you really understand sharia?

Forum List

Back