American kids are the dumbest in the world yet liberals support the status quo..????

what is to discuss exactly. Isn't it obvious the scum bag liberal unions are sacrificing our children and nation????

Are you going to win the debate in your mind by being really clever and asking if I'm off my meds??

The best thing you can do for the people you obviously hate is to keep posting.

Your ignorant ranting shows the mentality out there teachers must endure.

Rant on brother!

does this mean you agree with all the studies showing that liberal unions have made our kids about the dumbest in the civilized world?

Unions have gone to far.. The corruptions stinks. Guess who visits the White House Regularly?

Rant on brother!

translation:

the low IQ liberal lacks the IQ for debate so pretends the conservative is somehow defeating himself by referencing numerous studies over numerous years that show liberal union public schools to be failing badly against international competition.

Rant on brother!

does this mean you agree with all the studies showing that liberal unions have made our kids about the dumbest in the civilized world?

Unions have gone to far.. The corruptions stinks. Guess who visits the White House Regularly?

Union thugs of course!! Its all part of the Marxist class warfare ideology. Unions rip-off companies and schools while other liberals seek more and more welfare entitlements of all kinds.

How can the Republicans ever win with liberals subverting our country this way? Liberals promise welfare money while Republicans promise the freedom to work and produce!!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."-Jefferson

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

Rant on brother!

translation:

the low IQ liberal lacks the IQ for debate so pretends the conservative is somehow defeating himself by referencing numerous studies over numerous years that show liberal union public schools to be failing badly against international competition.

Don't presume to speak for 'the conservative' point of view, idiot. Your personal stupidity does NOT represent real conservatism, and nobody asked you to pretend you were a spokesman.

And capitalism is a panacea, you were around in 08 when the market crashed?

dear, capitalism is self-correcting. That's the beauty of it. Crashes occur when liberals interfere with capitalism like when they organize much of the Federal governemnt to get people into houses that the capitalist free market said they could not afford.

That's so far over a liberal's head!!!

Don't presume to speak for 'the conservative' point of view.

of course if my POV was significantly different from the conservative/libertarian point of view you would not be so afraid to explain exactly where.

What does your fear tell you about the liberal IQ and character?????

of course if my POV was significantly different from the conservative/libertarian point of view you would not be so afraid to explain exactly where.

This is exactly what I mean. Just repeating this nonsense everytime you feel threatened makes you look like some weak mental case with OCD, not the standard-bearer for conservatism. If you really wanted to do something for the conservative movement, you'd shut the hell up, because you make real conservatives look bad every time you try and insist upon association.

This is exactly what I mean. Just repeating this nonsense everytime you feel threatened makes you look like some weak mental case with OCD, not the standard-bearer for conservatism. If you really wanted to do something for the conservative movement, you'd shut the hell up, because you make real conservatives look bad every time you try and insist upon association.

Remember when I mentioned the OCD? Copying and pasting this nonsense over and over means you are retreating into Rain Man mode to hide from the world. Stop pretending you are a conservative. You are just another dime-a-dozen headcase, and you represent nothing but your own insanity.

Remember when I mentioned the OCD? Copying and pasting this nonsense over and over means you are retreating into Rain Man mode to hide from the world. Stop pretending you are a conservative. You are just another dime-a-dozen headcase, and you represent nothing but your own insanity.

Hey Rain Man, is it almost time for Wapner?

because it is so embarrassing to admit their government programs have failed. It would be like Castro admitting his government programs had failed. To a liberal its better to watch people die than admit to failure.

A voucher system would obviously produce constant capitalistic pressure toward improvement.

Republicans are the dumbest in the world. Rick Santorum told us that and Republicans cheered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfWjg1QY6s

Last edited by a moderator:

528-54.gif

Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

All that matters is what the facts say. Right wingers fear everything. Wait till Romney becomes president and brings in immigrants with degrees to be the bosses of those Republicans qualified to have a job. Their bosses will have accents, but not like Jethro and Ellie Mae.

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

because it is so embarrassing to admit their government programs have failed. It would be like Castro admitting his government programs had failed. To a liberal its better to watch people die than admit to failure.

A voucher system would obviously produce constant capitalistic pressure toward improvement.

Republicans are the dumbest in the world. Rick Santorum told us that and Republicans cheered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfWjg1QY6s

IF you think Jefferson and Santorum are dumb for preferring freedom from big liberal government why not move to Cuba where you can enjoy the benefits of liberalism first hand!!

Must all schools accept every student that applies with voucher in hand, or can some schools continue to select only the students they want?

Would a presidential candidate win the election if he said depressions are self-correcting and the government should do nothing but stand by and wait for the recovery?

Forum List

Back