American kids are the dumbest in the world yet liberals support the status quo..????

It really is possible to discuss the topic without all the hyperbole, you know.

Don't read it if you are to[sic] delicate for the truth

The "truth" doesn't need any ridiculous hyperbole, you little emo bitch. Just speak plainly and without the silly exaggerration.

You really are a whiny bitch aren't you? You don't like the way I phrase the truth? To Fucking bad . Build a Damn bridge.

Education is no longer about educating kids..... It is about making good cogs for the machine.

And this is everso apparent in the high end and gated commmunities where the Asians, Hindus, Grecians, and Pakistanis live via propped up funds from American Banks to have a save haven for the "cogs" to grow unabated. While your kids and mine have to live in the war zones aka Public Fool System created by the same people who created the Safe havens, fake Bank failures and Real Estate crisis in America.

:clap2:

Education is no longer about educating kids..... It is about making good cogs for the machine.

And this is everso apparent in the high end and gated commmunities where the Asians, Hindus, Grecians, and Pakistanis live via propped up funds from American Banks to have a save haven for the "cogs" to grow unabated. While your kids and mine have to live in the war zones aka Public Fool System created by the same people who created the Safe havens, fake Bank failures and Real Estate crisis in America.

Is it your plan to just copy and paste this same nonsense that has been thoroughly debunked many times now over and over, headcase? Just gonna spam and spam until the voices in your head stop screaming at you?

Is it your plan to just copy and paste this same nonsense that has been thoroughly debunked many times now over and over, headcase? Just gonna spam and spam until the voices in your head stop screaming at you?

where have you debunked anything????? Where I dont subscribe to the whole race thing it is true that private schools ran cheaper show far better results then public schools that costs far more.

where have you debunked anything?????

If you tried reading the thread instead of tossing around slogans you'd know.

where have you debunked anything?????

If you tried reading the thread instead of tossing around slogans you'd know.

Stop editing my posts. I did and all you did was the text version of saying nuh uh

Ok, with one last ray of hope that you really want to discuss the matter, the question is: Why is that?

The why is easy.....Unions and Tenure.

That's the place where you should explain how unions and tenure result in poor outcomes at higher cost.

if you don't know then I am not the one who hasn't been reading the thread. I will give you a clue though since I am such a nice guy ....Responsibility.

That's the place where you should explain how unions and tenure result in poor outcomes at higher cost.

if you don't know then I am not the one who hasn't been reading the thread. I will give you a clue though since I am such a nice guy ....Responsibility.

Do you want to discuss this or not?

I have been.... I am not on the defending the status quo team....That would be you and you really are not doing anything to further the discussion.

Forum List

Back