American kids are the dumbest in the world yet liberals support the status quo..????

Show me exactly where I've done that. Go ahead.

The whole thread.

In other words, you can't. Got it.

You have no interest in, and are incapable of, having a discussion about the topic. You just want to recite bumper-sticker slogans. Why the fuck waste your time?

You do know I have a life right???? Family , job and bills......So I do not have the hours it would take to repost every fucking post you made in this thread. If your trying to act like you are not a SEIU member while simultaneously treating every person critiquing teachers and public schools as fear monger and ignorant you are failing miserably. I have a sister in law that works for the county schools and I tell her the same damn things I tell you. If you dont hild teachers and union leaders responsible for the job they do you get lazy ignorant teachers who cant do their job.

If your[sic] trying to act like you are not a SEIU member while simultaneously treating every person critiquing teachers and public schools as[sic] fear monger and ignorant you are failing miserably.

Where the fuck does "SEIU member" come from? Are you drunk? And not only haven't you read my posts, but YOU most certainly haven't "critiqued" anything. That's the whole problem here; you just want to drop slogans and run instead of actually critiquing anything.

In other words, you can't. Got it.

You have no interest in, and are incapable of, having a discussion about the topic. You just want to recite bumper-sticker slogans. Why the fuck waste your time?

You do know I have a life right???? Family , job and bills.......

Don't shoot your mouth off if you aren't prepared to explain yourself.

I have been you pedantic asshole and stop editing my posts.

If your[sic] trying to act like you are not a SEIU member while simultaneously treating every person critiquing teachers and public schools as[sic] fear monger and ignorant you are failing miserably.

Where the fuck does "SEIU member" come from? Are you drunk? And not only haven't you read my posts, but YOU most certainly haven't "critiqued" anything. That's the whole problem here; you just want to drop slogans and run instead of actually critiquing anything.

You find truth as slogans?????? That is your problem not mine.

You find truth as slogans?????? That is your problem not mine.

There you go again. Simply declaring your position as "the truth" and avoiding real discussion is just evasive nonsense.

dumbest in the world?

yes, speaking hyperbolically of course. You know better than to debate a conservative don't you? I like to see that some liberals can learn.

Why not read up then come back as a conservative under another name?? There is no shame in personal growth. You don't want to be a liberal all your life do you??

you're an american, yes?

QED

EdwardBaiamonte may not be the brightest bulb in the room, but he flames out brilliantly. :eusa_whistle:

yes, speaking hyperbolically of course. You know better than to debate a conservative don't you? I like to see that some liberals can learn.

Why not read up then come back as a conservative under another name?? There is no shame in personal growth. You don't want to be a liberal all your life do you??

you're an american, yes?

QED

EdwardBaiamonte may not be the brightest bulb in the room, but he flames out brilliantly. :eusa_whistle:

flames out??? of course if true you would not be so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see. What does your fear tell you about the liberal IQ and character.

Rebut what exactly? What the fuck is there to "rebut" when you just spew slogans and that idiot just repeats the same nonsense over and over endlessly?

Rebut what exactly? What the fuck is there to "rebut" when you just spew slogans and that idiot just repeats the same nonsense over and over endlessly?

What have you contributed to the discussion?????? Nothing. Just idiocy of calling whatever any say about the subject a slogan or hyperbole. Facts are facts and it is not hyperbole to say we rate as one of the lowest in education in the world......That is a fact. You don't like that fact...To that I say tough shit.

we rate as one of the lowest in education in the world......That is a fact.

That is not a fact. That is false. Here again we see that you cannot communicate without resorting to hyperbole. Are you just too simple-minded to discuss how education in the US could be improved without such nonsense? Do you lack confidence in your position, or are you really just too stupid to even attempt a reasoned discussion?

we rate as one of the lowest in education in the world......That is a fact.

That is not a fact. That is false. Here again we see that you cannot communicate without resorting to hyperbole. Are you just too simple-minded to discuss how education in the US could be improved without such nonsense? Do you lack confidence in your position, or are you really just too stupid to even attempt a reasoned discussion?

Disprove it then.

Forum List

Back