American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

We talk of honor killings, etc. What would the christians here do if their son or daughter came to them and said they had converted to islam?
It's happened, and there are documentories on this in which I have watched myself.

They the christians did nothing to them, but let them go as it is a free country here for people to choose their paths in life, where people are not enslaved by their beliefs as it is in other countries, but their are many whom want to bring their enslavement beliefs or religions that enslave one and/or many right here to this nation (sharia law), for one example is now a case study, but we are not going or falling for it thank God...

I'm happy if they do that.

So do you love your muslim brothers and sisters Buford?? :cool:

I'm sure you see it as evil to criticize Islam. The Living God is giving you the truth every day and you reject it for an evil murderous cult.

I imagine you view criticizing Islam and insulting muslims to be one in the same.

Jesus wouldn't, but you would.

If you knew the words of Jesus, then you wouldn't make such a stupid statement. Jesus insulted the religious leaders all day, every day. I'm sure Jesus would have nothing but lovely kind words for Hamas, Hezbollah, and the muslims who support their cause.

What have I said about muslims that is "insulting"?

Last edited:
I'm sure you see it as evil to criticize Islam. The Living God is giving you the truth every day and you reject it for an evil murderous cult.

I imagine you view criticizing Islam and insulting muslims to be one in the same.

If you knew the words of Jesus, then you wouldn't make such a stupid statement. Jesus insulted the religious leaders all day, every day.

If you don't know you're too stupid to understand the explaination.

If you knew the words of Jesus, then you wouldn't make such a stupid statement. Jesus insulted the religious leaders all day, every day. I'm sure Jesus would have nothing but lovely kind words for Hamas, Hezbollah, and the muslims who support their cause.

"You're all such nice sweet lovers of peace."

I can say with 100% certainty that Sunni Man wants a more peaceful U.S. foreign policy than you do.

If you knew the words of Jesus, then you wouldn't make such a stupid statement. Jesus insulted the religious leaders all day, every day.

If you don't know you're too stupid to understand the explaination.

Evidently, everyone can see you're too stupid to provide one thing I've said about muslims that is "insulting".

It's not evil to criticize islam...do you think it's evil to criticize christianity?

Of course not. It's not the Christians threatening to kill people who draw silly cartoons. What an ignorant thing to say.

I can say with 100% certainty that Sunni Man wants a more peaceful U.S. foreign policy than you do.

So? If that supposed to mean something? Stupid people say stupid things around here all day, every day.

So? If that supposed to mean something? Stupid people say stupid things around here all day, every day.

That's a quote from you, categorically insulting muslims that has absolutely nothing to do with constructively critisizing islam.

Weren't you the one who started a thread calling gay people faggots too? Is that more evidence of "hating the sin, loving the sinner?"

It's not evil to criticize islam...do you think it's evil to criticize christianity?

No, but to equate Christianity and what it does for the world with other religion is IGNORANT. It can be "evil", but many that work for evil, have no idea they are being used as pawns.

Of course not. It's not the Christians threatening to kill people who draw silly cartoons. What an ignorant thing to say.

So...christians never threaten to kill people over stupid stuff, eh?

Peace, islam style: everyone submits to the religious leader in charge. No exceptions, if you disagree, off with your head. There is your peace, it is easy, do you want to sign into islam, now?

That's a quote from you, categorically insulting muslims that has absolutely nothing to do with constructively critisizing islam.

Weren't you the one who started a thread calling gay people faggots too? Is that more evidence of "hating the sin, loving the sinner?"

Please show where islam listened to "constructive" critizism. Islam is the exact opposite of constructive.... it is destructive, just look at any place islam is in charge.

How can the truth be insulting? Muslims don't love peace. We see evidence of it all around the world every day. You need to get out more. Please stop "insulting" our intelligence.

Last edited:

Please show where islam listened to "constructive" critizism. Islam is the exact opposite of constructive.... it is destructive, just look at any place islam is in charge.

I never stated islam listened to constructive criticism (not that that makes any sense anyways), I stated Buford is insulting muslims, not just criticizing islam like he lied (breaking one of the 10 commendments, right on a forum projecting his religious superiority) and said he did.

So...christians never threaten to kill people over stupid stuff, eh?

When was the last time a Christian had four men hold a "bound" man so he could saw off his head? When did a Christian camera man video it? When were they "chanting" about their sin being for "God"?

Forum List

Back