American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

You said I support islamist thug dictators because I don't speak out in favor of wars against them, I was simply using your retarded reasoning against you.

At least for one short instance, you were able to see how stupid that reasoning is.

Silence is acquiescence. If Cuba is the topic, then I'll speak to that. Speak to the topic.

We were discussing who desires peace more in terms of foreign policy, was right on topic.

If you endorse Islam by acquiescence, then you don't desire peace. Islam is a murderous cult.

I would love to have peace in the Middle East and everywhere. In order to live peacefully with Islam, the individual has to keep silent at injustice or risk their life by speaking out. When you take a stand against evil, there will not be peace. Americans wanted peace in 1941. Americans wanted peace on 9/11. Figure it out.

Last edited:
Silence is acquiescence. If Cuba is the topic, then I'll speak to that. Speak to the topic.

We were discussing who desires peace more in terms of foreign policy, was right on topic.

If you endorse Islam by acquiescence, then you don't desire peace. Islam is a murderous cult.

I would love to have peace in the Middle East and everywhere. In order to live peacefully with Islam, the individual has to keep silent at injustice or risk their life by speaking out. When you take a stand against evil, there will not be peace. Americans wanted peace in 1941. Americans wanted peace on 9/11. Figure it out.

The sad thing is you really are so delusional to think the american foreign policy vs whichever spot we decide to blow up in the middle east is truly a battle of good vs evil, and those who do all the killing are the good ones (when almost always, neither is good).

What makes you think he wants a more peaceful foreign policy than me?

He speaks out against wars. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, I've seen him speak out against all of them.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong, and tell me that you were against the wars in Iraq and Libya and against subsequent occupation of Afghanistan (after we'd already littered the country with missiles).

Of course he speaks out against all wars aimed at removing Islamist thug dictators. The fact you support islamist thug dictators and agree with a muslim says all anyone needs to know about you. You're stupid.

Since when did that become OUR job?

The sad thing is you really are so delusional to think the american foreign policy vs whichever spot we decide to blow up in the middle east is truly a battle of good vs evil, and those who do all the killing are the good ones (when almost always, neither is good).

The only problem in the ME is Islamist religious thugs who don't want to live in peace with Jews or Christians.

He speaks out against wars. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, I've seen him speak out against all of them.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong, and tell me that you were against the wars in Iraq and Libya and against subsequent occupation of Afghanistan (after we'd already littered the country with missiles).

Of course he speaks out against all wars aimed at removing Islamist thug dictators. The fact you support islamist thug dictators and agree with a muslim says all anyone needs to know about you. You're stupid.

Since when did that become OUR job?

Why don't you take a wild guess.

The only problem in the ME is Islamist religious thugs who don't want to live in peace with Jews or Christians.

And some of the worst islamist thugs in the world are those who run the gov't of Saudi Arabia, who are our dear friends.

That should give you an idea of how moral our foreign policy is, and give you an idea of who we deem friends and enemies.

And some of the worst islamist thugs in the world are those who run the gov't of Saudi Arabia, who are our dear friends.

That should give you an idea of how moral our foreign policy is, and give you an idea of who we deem friends and enemies.

Well, there ya go. You just answered your own question. When is Obama going to fix it?

Well, there ya go. You just answered your own question. When is Obama going to fix it?

He isn't. Bush didn't, Clinton didn't, if elected Romney won't.

Both parties love them, and if you really don't like evil islamist thugs, you won't support either party.

Both parties love them, and if you really don't like evil islamist thugs, you won't support either party.

Who should I support for President?

Your choice, I'm not gonna tell you.

But if you have a strong, honest principle of not wanting the U.S. to support islamist thugs militarily and financially, neither of the big 2 parties fit your principles in the least.

But if you have a strong, honest principle of not wanting the U.S. to support islamist thugs militarily and financially, neither of the big 2 parties fit your principles in the least.

I disagree there. In my opinion, Romney will be far stronger on national defense than Obama and not such an appeaser.

I disagree there. In my opinion, Romney will be far stronger on national defense than Obama and not such an appeaser.

And he'll be making out with Saudi Arabians islamist thugs on his visits, shaking their hands probably while some women and children are being hung somewhere in the country for stepping on a crack on the sidewalk.

That's not appeasing, that's flat out encouraging and enabling islamist thugs to keep doing what they do.

And he'll be making out with Saudi Arabians islamist thugs on his visits, shaking their hands probably while some women and children are being hung somewhere in the country for stepping on a crack on the sidewalk.

That's not appeasing, that's flat out encouraging and enabling islamist thugs to keep doing what they do.

Sounds like you're describing the Taliban in Afghanistan or Iran.

Well it was Saudis who flew the planes on 9/11 dumbass. :eusa_hand:

Well it was Saudis who flew the planes on 9/11 dumbass. :eusa_hand:

So what? They might as well have been from Mars. They were murdering for Allah, not for Saudi Arabia. You're gonna have to find some new up-to-date talking points. Dumb Ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back