American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Well it was Saudis who flew the planes on 9/11 dumbass. :eusa_hand:

Along with Egyptians and Yeminis. In fact, the unifying factor was they were Muslims.

This is the Muslim war on humanity, not the Saudi war.

Muslim war on humanity!

Now that's some funny shit right there.:badgrin:

How do you function being that paranoid?

Please name the productive, creative muslim country where people are trying to become citizens.

Muslim war on humanity!

Now that's some funny shit right there.:badgrin:

Not to the millions dead, but if killing infidels makes you smile, Allah has a place for you.

How do you function being that paranoid?

How do you function being that stupid?

2012.07.09 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Two children are pulled into pieces by three Shahid suicide bombers.
2012.07.08 (Plateau, Nigeria) - Two Christian politicians are murdered by Muslims during a funeral for other victims of Islamic terror.
2012.07.08 (Arghistan, Afghanistan) - Eighteen civilians, including women and children, are torn to shreds by Taliban bombers.

Check closer to home we have people being killed here by non-muslims everyday.

But clearly that wouldn;t help you with your irrational hatred of Muslims so you choose to worry yourself with Afghanistan, Nigeria and anyplace else you can point a finger and scream "Evil Heathens"!
:eusa_boohoo:

Where are people systematically murdering all that do not believe as they do, while calling on their god/prophet?

Oh but your the model of a free thinker(heavy sarc).

You cannot see past your own prejudice there bubba. Follow your handlers instructions to the letter do you> Hate them evil Muslims!

As I said Jesus your thick witted!

I hate Islam and ignorance. You're more confused than a termite in a yo yo.

Ok so you hate islam and yourself. I'm real sorry to hear that bubba.

Posts like this tells everyone that you're in over your head. Don't expect much from here on out.

Last edited:
Try living by them and the cowardly Dearborn cops afraid of Muslims smh they will give you a ticket for nothing in that shithole though. Where is the United States? Anyone? Lol

Look at Dearborn, Michigan if you want to see a little slice of the future. Islam is evil and needs to be eradicted to make this a better and more peaceful world.

Embracing the Nazi Holocaust, Bolshevism, the Khmer Rouge, Islam and other openly murderous creeds is hardly "rational."

Mass murder and genocide offend me - even if you find them fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't embrace Islam. Nor the Nazi Agenda etc.

Swing and a miss.

I think your irrational hatred of islam hs you unbalanced.

It's not irrational to hate evil. You're indoctrinated moral equivalency is not going to work here. Too many intelligent people who actually know the topic.

Try living by them and the cowardly Dearborn cops afraid of Muslims smh they will give you a ticket for nothing in that shithole though. Where is the United States? Anyone? Lol

Look at Dearborn, Michigan if you want to see a little slice of the future. Islam is evil and needs to be eradicted to make this a better and more peaceful world.

And how do you plan on doing that?

There are many ways. Killing them until they've had enough worked on the Nazis and the Japs.

There are many ways. Killing them until they've had enough worked on the Nazis and the Japs.

Oh, you mean like YOU'D be the Nazis, YOU'D be the Japs, YOU'D be the Khmer Rouge.....and you call muslims evil when you advocate mass killings?

Do you realise the US of A has started more wars since WWII than all other nations on earth put together?

Your logic suggests the US should be eradicated.
Hang on - who started the fight in Dearborn?
Oh yes, white Christian Americans.

Sounds like an old story being repeated.

Do you realise the US of A has started more wars since WWII than all other nations on earth put together?

So now free speech is responsible for retalitory violence. You're as sick as they are.

So now free speech is responsible for retalitory violence. You're as sick as they are.

Interesting irony. You advocate a level of genocide no monster could even dream up, but call others sick.

I haven't heard about all the foreigners trying to get into Malaysia. Do they have an illegal immigration problem?

Malaysia is not under Sharia, Indonesia is: many Indonesians are fleeing to Malaysia. Malaysia is NOT a Muslim country, though it has a large Muslim community. There are also large Buddhist and Christian communities. The native Maylays are virtually all Buddhist, with the Muslims mostly transplants from Indonesia.

Malaysia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you start killing Muslims, how are you any better, or different, than they are?

Don't we denounce Islam precisely because it commands the murder of those who don't follow it? If we murder those who do follow, then we become them.

Islam cannot survive honest examination. Defeating Islam requires only that we be honest about what Islam is, was, and seeks.

So it would be fine for me to say you're a christian terrorist supporting moron, your country is an evil state run by murderers and your flag is just about good enough for me to wipe my arse on?

Would that be freedom of speech or would you get pissed off at such a statement?

The people you're defending are evil extremists who set out to start a fight.
Is that really what you want to support?

perhaps the Westboro Baptist's are simply using their freedom of speech as well.
Do you support them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6gneH1DRU]Westboro Baptist neutralized by the Patriot Guard Riders - YouTube[/ame]

Are the Patriot Guard Riders trouble makers for stopping the nutter's right to free speech?
My god; look at this video.
Trouble makers attacking a group for simply trying to speak freely.
Have them arrested - toss them out of the country?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4whLfQ_2co]Carver Funeral Draws Protests, Confrontation - YouTube[/ame]

These soldier's mothers want the legal protests banned.
How evil is that?
Their sons died for freedom but they want freedom stopped.

Soldiers' Mothers Want Funeral Protests Banned - YouTube

Anti American or what?

This guy is going to "run them out of town"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w4jvYahOVg]Getting ready to fight Westboro Baptist Church in McAlester - YouTube[/ame]

And so on.

I assume you support the immediate arrest of the trouble makers who deny the right of free speech to those poor christians.

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting irony. You advocate a level of genocide no monster could even dream up, but call others sick.

Interesting irony. You advocate we all surrender and bow and go along to get along in peace. Let's just all just shut up and live in fear. That's what you advocate.

So it would be fine for me to say you're a christian terrorist supporting moron, your country is an evil state run by murderers and your flag is just about good enough for me to wipe my arse on?

Would that be freedom of speech or would you get pissed off at such a statement?

The people you're defending are evil extremists who set out to start a fight.
Is that really what you want to support?

perhaps the Westboro Baptist's are simply using their freedom of speech as well.
Do you support them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6gneH1DRU]Westboro Baptist neutralized by the Patriot Guard Riders - YouTube[/ame]

Are the Patriot Guard Riders trouble makers for stopping the nutter's right to free speech?
My god; look at this video.
Trouble makers attacking a group for simply trying to speak freely.
Have them arrested - toss them out of the country?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4whLfQ_2co]Carver Funeral Draws Protests, Confrontation - YouTube[/ame]

These soldier's mothers want the legal protests banned.
How evil is that?
Their sons died for freedom but they want freedom stopped.

Soldiers' Mothers Want Funeral Protests Banned - YouTube

Anti American or what?

This guy is going to "run them out of town"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w4jvYahOVg]Getting ready to fight Westboro Baptist Church in McAlester - YouTube[/ame]

And so on.

I assume you support the immediate arrest of the trouble makers who deny the right of free speech to those poor christians.

You can say whatever you want and I'm not going to become violent over it. You're not getting it.

Forum List

Back