American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Muslim war on humanity!

Now that's some funny shit right there.:badgrin:

Not to the millions dead, but if killing infidels makes you smile, Allah has a place for you.

How do you function being that paranoid?

How do you function being that stupid?

2012.07.09 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Two children are pulled into pieces by three Shahid suicide bombers.
2012.07.08 (Plateau, Nigeria) - Two Christian politicians are murdered by Muslims during a funeral for other victims of Islamic terror.
2012.07.08 (Arghistan, Afghanistan) - Eighteen civilians, including women and children, are torn to shreds by Taliban bombers.

Muslim war on humanity!

Not to the millions dead, but if killing infidels makes you smile, Allah has a place for you.

2012.07.09 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Two children are pulled into pieces by three Shahid suicide bombers.
2012.07.08 (Plateau, Nigeria) - Two Christian politicians are murdered by Muslims during a funeral for other victims of Islamic terror.
2012.07.08 (Arghistan, Afghanistan) - Eighteen civilians, including women and children, are torn to shreds by Taliban bombers.

Check closer to home we have people being killed here by non-muslims everyday.

But clearly that wouldn;t help you with your irrational hatred of Muslims so you choose to worry yourself with Afghanistan, Nigeria and anyplace else you can point a finger and scream "Evil Heathens"!
:eusa_boohoo:

Muslim war on humanity!

But clearly that wouldn;t help you with your irrational hatred of Muslims so you choose to worry yourself with Afghanistan, Nigeria and anyplace else you can point a finger and scream "Evil Heathens"!

You're indoctrinated with political correctness. Have you ever heard the term "Useful Idiot"?

I disagree there. In my opinion, Romney will be far stronger on national defense than Obama and not such an appeaser.

And he'll be making out with Saudi Arabians islamist thugs on his visits, shaking their hands probably while some women and children are being hung somewhere in the country for stepping on a crack on the sidewalk.

That's not appeasing, that's flat out encouraging and enabling islamist thugs to keep doing what they do.

Sounds like you're describing the Taliban in Afghanistan or Iran.

Good point, some of them we support, some we call enemies.

All depends how useful they are financially, we don't give a damn if they're moral or immoral entities.

And he'll be making out with Saudi Arabians islamist thugs on his visits, shaking their hands probably while some women and children are being hung somewhere in the country for stepping on a crack on the sidewalk.

That's not appeasing, that's flat out encouraging and enabling islamist thugs to keep doing what they do.

All depends how useful they are financially, we don't give a damn if they're moral or immoral entities.

We give a damn when they threaten us. That is a choice they make, not us.

Buford;5593848You're indoctrinated with political correctness. Have you ever heard the term "Useful Idiot"?[/QUOTE said:
Political Correctness?

Moi?

You truly don't pay attention do you?

So, logical fallacy is the basis of your argument?

Why not.

Embracing the Nazi Holocaust, Bolshevism, the Khmer Rouge, Islam and other openly murderous creeds is hardly "rational."

Mass murder and genocide offend me - even if you find them fun.

Not really, we don't give a damn when North Korea threatens us. They're pals with our dear financial friends the Chinese, so we don't want to make them angry.

Iraq was a shitty financial partner, hence the war, we were never worried about their ability to attack us in any marginal way.

Not really, we don't give a damn when North Korea threatens us. They're pals with our dear financial friends the Chinese, so we don't want to make them angry.

Iraq was a shitty financial partner, hence the war, we were never worried about their ability to attack us in any marginal way.

We were worried about their ability to occupy the Saudi Oil fields.

Buford;5593848You're indoctrinated with political correctness. Have you ever heard the term "Useful Idiot"?[/quote said:
Political Correctness?

Moi?

You are indoctrinated. You don't get it.

Oh but your the model of a free thinker(heavy sarc).

You cannot see past your own prejudice there bubba. Follow your handlers instructions to the letter do you> Hate them evil Muslims!

As I said Jesus your thick witted!

North Korea is a threat, but in a different way.

Before Bush was President, the Clinton administration was saying the same thing about Iraq the Bush administration was. Regime change and the thoughts of WMDs was long before Bush even ran for President. 9/11 changed everything regarding the ME.

Political Correctness?

Moi?

You cannot see past your own prejudice there bubba. Follow your handlers instructions to the letter do you> Hate them evil Muslims!

I hate Islam and ignorance. You're more confused than a termite in a yo yo.

North Korea is a threat, but in a different way.

Before Bush was President, the Clinton administration was saying the same thing about Iraq the Bush administration was. Regime change and the thoughts of WMDs was long before Bush even ran for President. 9/11 changed everything regarding the ME.

They've got way scarier weapons than Iraq ever had or was close to getting. We shrug our shoulders at their threats to keep China happy and money flowing.

Yes, both teams wanted war with Iraq because of financial reasons. Another reason in an already mile long list as to why I hate both teams.

9/11 changed nothing, if you make us money you're our pals, if you don't, take cover.

You know, the Khmer Rouge actually was evil, sparky.

So is Islam.

Embracing the Nazi Holocaust, Bolshevism, the Khmer Rouge, Islam and other openly murderous creeds is hardly "rational."

Mass murder and genocide offend me - even if you find them fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't embrace Islam. Nor the Nazi Agenda etc.

Swing and a miss.

I think your irrational hatred of islam hs you unbalanced.

I hate Islam and ignorance. You're more confused than a termite in a yo yo.

Ok so you hate islam and yourself. I'm real sorry to hear that bubba.

Why do the far right need to tell half a story or lie in some pathetic attempt to make their point?
It suggests their point of view is about as appealing as a pile of smelly socks.

It seems to be true that a group of Muslims tossed a few things at various people but it was all started by another group in order to get political mileage and negative press for Muslims.

Answering Muslims: American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

There's no questioning the fact that Ruben Israel's group came to the Dearborn Arab Festival to provoke a response from Muslims

The leader, Ruben Israel, is a total nutter.

Ruben Israel | Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/user/rubenisrael

Does the OP realise what a prat he is in bringing up a story with this bloke in it and wondering why someone got pissed off and attacked him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdLwLyEGyKk]RUBEN ISRAEL PREACHING BEFORE GETTING ARRESTED! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back