American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

That's a quote from you, categorically insulting muslims that has absolutely nothing to do with constructively critisizing islam.

Weren't you the one who started a thread calling gay people faggots too? Is that more evidence of "hating the sin, loving the sinner?"

Please show where islam listened to "constructive" critizism. Islam is the exact opposite of constructive.... it is destructive, just look at any place islam is in charge.

I never stated islam listened to constructive criticism (not that that makes any sense anyways), I stated Buford is insulting muslims, not just criticizing islam like he lied (breaking one of the 10 commendments, right on a forum projecting his religious superiority) and said he did.

The religious leaders thought Jesus was insulting them also. He was speaking the truth.

So? If that supposed to mean something? Stupid people say stupid things around here all day, every day.

That's a quote from you, categorically insulting muslims that has absolutely nothing to do with constructively critisizing islam.

Weren't you the one who started a thread calling gay people faggots too? Is that more evidence of "hating the sin, loving the sinner?"

How can the truth be insulting? Muslims don't love peace. We see evidence of it all around the world every day. You need to get out more. Please stop "insulting" our intelligence.

But I already have a perfect example right on this thread. Sunni Man wants a more peaceful U.S. foriegn policy than you, of that I have zero doubt. Sunni Man muslim, Buford christian.

Luckily for christians I'm not stupid enough to judge everyone on the actions of a few, although I know of many who are........................

How can the truth be insulting? Muslims don't love peace. We see evidence of it all around the world every day. You need to get out more. Please stop "insulting" our intelligence.

But I already have a perfect example right on this thread. Sunni Man wants a more peaceful U.S. foriegn policy than you, of that I have zero doubt. Sunni Man muslim, Buford christian.

Luckily for christians I'm not stupid enough to judge everyone on the actions of a few, although I know of many who are........................

I fail to see how your stupidity should be enough to change my mind?

Last edited:

Please show where islam listened to "constructive" critizism. Islam is the exact opposite of constructive.... it is destructive, just look at any place islam is in charge.

I never stated islam listened to constructive criticism (not that that makes any sense anyways), I stated Buford is insulting muslims, not just criticizing islam like he lied (breaking one of the 10 commendments, right on a forum projecting his religious superiority) and said he did.

Sunni man condoned wife beating because Islam condones wife beating. Dr. Drock states Sunni man is a man of peace. Dr. Drock is a dumb ass.

Sunni man condoned wife beating because Islam condones wife beating. Dr. Drock states Sunni man is a man of peace. Dr. Drock is a dumb ass.

2 lies, hopefully you aren't a catholic or you've got a lot confessing to do. That shit sure annoyed me when my teachers forced me to go to that.

I never have and never would state that Sunni Man is a peaceful man.

2 lies, hopefully you aren't a catholic or you've got a lot confessing to do. That shit sure annoyed me when my teachers forced me to go to that.

You said a few posts back that Sunni man wants peace, yet Sunni man condones wife beating. You're stupid.

You said a few posts back that Sunni man wants peace, yet Sunni man condones wife beating. You're stupid.

My apologies, you haven't been lying, just not big on reading comprehension.

I didn't say he wants peace, I said he wants a more peaceful foreign policy than you. I'm just comparing the 2 of you, I'm doubting either of you view peace too fondly with how hateful you both often speak of people different than you.

I didn't say he wants peace, I said he wants a more peaceful foreign policy than you. I'm just comparing the 2 of you, I'm doubting either of you view peace too fondly with how hateful you both often speak of people different than you.

What makes you think he wants a more peaceful foreign policy than me?

He speaks out against wars. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, I've seen him speak out against all of them.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong, and tell me that you were against the wars in Iraq and Libya and against subsequent occupation of Afghanistan (after we'd already littered the country with missiles).

He speaks out against wars. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, I've seen him speak out against all of them.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong, and tell me that you were against the wars in Iraq and Libya and against subsequent occupation of Afghanistan (after we'd already littered the country with missiles).

Of course he speaks out against all wars aimed at removing Islamist thug dictators. The fact you support islamist thug dictators and agree with a muslim says all anyone needs to know about you. You're stupid.

Of course he speaks out against all wars aimed at removing Islamist thug dictators. The fact you support islamist thug dictators and agree with a muslim says all anyone needs to know about you. You're stupid.

Good point.

Since I don't see you advocating for war with Cuba, I'll assume you support Fidel Castro.

Lol kids

Good point.

Since I don't see you advocating for war with Cuba, I'll assume you support Fidel Castro.

Lol kids

Love your sound reasoning. I'm sure you'll go far in life. Toodles.

Where does he speak out against islamic aggression? He is very one-sided, that is not against wars, that is against defending this country and its people against islamic extremists that have declared war on us, and have attacked us, several times.

Good point.

Lol kids

You said I support islamist thug dictators because I don't speak out in favor of wars against them, I was simply using your retarded reasoning against you.

At least for one short instance, you were able to see how stupid that reasoning is.

Good point.

Lol kids

You said I support islamist thug dictators because I don't speak out in favor of wars against them, I was simply using your retarded reasoning against you.

At least for one short instance, you were able to see how stupid that reasoning is.

Silence is acquiescence. If Cuba is the topic, then I'll speak to that. Speak to the topic.

Last edited:

Silence is acquiescence. If Cuba is the topic, then I'll speak to that. Speak to the topic.

We were discussing who desires peace more in terms of foreign policy, was right on topic.

Forum List

Back