🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

American Patriot Steve Bannon: Biden Must Release Tax Returns to Address China Worries

Biden would and should go to prison for being a participant in the attack on our Democracy, specifically President Trump. Lesh, do you demand info on victims of crimes as if that can offset the criminal action of the perp you sick, retarded fucktard?

Not anymore thanks to Trump..

No thanks to Harry Reid

How many times must I post it, who in their right mind would release their tax returns after Harry lied about Romenys?

I don't know but next time I get a mortgage I will refuse to turn over copies of my tax returns on the same grounds as those running for public office..

Some one lie about yours for political gain to the uneducated crowd in your town?

No thanks to Harry Reid

How many times must I post it, who in their right mind would release their tax returns after Harry lied about Romenys?

I don't know but next time I get a mortgage I will refuse to turn over copies of my tax returns on the same grounds as those running for public office..

Some one lie about yours for political gain to the uneducated crowd in your town?

Probably it is a human trait..

No thanks to Harry Reid

Not saying latter you were glad you liked to fool your uneducated base...

That's the ends justify the mean's at all cost....a liberal trait by far...See Hillary " I don't recall" Clinton or Bill " what is the meaning of is,is?"

No thanks to Harry Reid

Not saying latter you were glad you liked to fool your uneducated base...

That's the ends justify the mean's at all cost....a liberal trait by far...See Hillary " I don't recall" Clinton or Bill " what is the meaning of is,is?"

I have an uneducated base? Hmm that's not what transcripts from school state..Maybe you should focus upon Trump and his victim status...

Biden will release his returns. He won't sue his accountant to keep them secret. He is an honorable man. An example to be respected.
There's nothing honorable or respectable about Groping Joe Biden.
What is honorable about Trump?
Everything down to his blessed White Privilege! Biden is a corrupt career politician. There's nothing honorable about that.
What is honorable about Trump?

Forum List

Back