American Students Still In Afghanistan....As Biden Continues To Try to 'Turn The Page'

Struth, they were told to leave.. They were stalling to get government to pay their airfare.
They were actually over there to cure cancer. They were special humans that are the only ones that can talk to the aliens that know how.

I mean, if we are just going to make random shit up about them why not. They wanted government to pay their airfare, what as asinine statement.

You know how how many people stayed in a life threatening situation in a war torn nation being conquered by thuggish cave men that still think women are just another piece of furniture in the house a man owns? Zero. And I do not even have to be a mind reader to come to that conclusion.

If they didn’t want to be there, they should have left when they were told.

Not sure why people stayed in Afghanistan after they knew the military was leaving. It’s not responsible in the least and it’s not anyone else’s fault they decided to do so.
She should not have worn that dress. It's not responsible for someone to wear a dress that short when they are walking through that part of town.

They were actually over there to cure cancer. They were special humans that are the only ones that can talk to the aliens that know how.

I mean, if we are just going to make random shit up about them why not. They wanted government to pay their airfare, what as asinine statement.

You know how how many people stayed in a life threatening situation in a war torn nation being conquered by thuggish cave men that still think women are just another piece of furniture in the house a man owns? Zero. And I do not even have to be a mind reader to come to that conclusion.
What does that have to do with my statement or question?

How many Americans are at the American University of Afghanistan.

READ the travel warning since last april.

How many Americans are at the American University of Afghanistan.

READ the travel warning since last april.

Once again what does that have to do with my question. I do not care how many people are at the University of Afghanistan. It is not in contention that the government ordered evacuation flights. You are the one claiming to know intentions.

I would bet that most are there visiting family they were desperately worried about and got stuck there when the shit hit the fan considering they were directly told over and over and over again that this would not be the disaster that it was. That everyone would have time to get out. You might want to visit your sister too one more time before the Taliban rape and kill her or sell her off to sex slavery. But I certainly do not know that so I cannot make that contention. I certainly will not make contentions that they are just a bunch of penny pinching idiots that belong where they got stuck.

hahahaa geez you cultist are sad
Its not sad, its fucking sick. Same level of sick when some idiot says a woman deserved what she got because she was dressed the wrong way. Suddenly, when it is politically convenient, it is fine and dandy to blame the victims for the role they play.

She should not have worn that dress. It's not responsible for someone to wear a dress that short when they are walking through that part of town.
The military are not police. The government does not have authority and sovereignty outside its borders.

“That part of town” is in the US. The analogy fails. We have an obligation to make the country safe for Americans. We cannot make every country in the world safe for Americans. It’s absurd.

Go beyond the borders and your are accepting the risk that comes with it.

The military are not police. The government does not have authority and sovereignty outside its borders.

“That part of town” is in the US. The analogy fails. We have an obligation to make the country safe for Americans. We cannot make every country in the world safe for Americans. It’s absurd.

Go beyond the borders and your are accepting the risk that comes with it.
Except we were there. We left before we evacuated everyone, a choice that our government made. Of that was made so poorly some of those people ended up falling off of planes in desperation to get out. Sorry that excuse does not fly but keep on with the doublethink.

The nation made a promise to give everyone time to evacuate. A promise allies and those that worked with us over there would be protected and evacuated. A promise we failed to deliver on and the best you have is victim blaming.

It is the exact same mentality. You just do not like seeing that picture in the mirror. Rightly so.

We are talking about the American university of Afghanistan. The minors are accompanied by adults.
Yeah, so we rescue the minors. Technically, a minor being raped by a 55-year old truck driver is "in the company of an adult", so that's not a mitigating factor.

We get it.... children dodged a coat hanger and are completely useless until they can vote multiple times.... you fuckers are sick.

Except we were there. We left before we evacuated everyone, a choice that our government made. Of that was made so poorly some of those people ended up falling off of planes in desperation to get out. Sorry that excuse does not fly but keep on with the doublethink.

The nation made a promise to give everyone time to evacuate. A promise allies and those that worked with us over there would be protected and evacuated. A promise we failed to deliver on and the best you have is victim blaming.

It is the exact same mentality. You just do not like seeing that picture in the mirror. Rightly so.
We evacuated everyone that was the responsibility to evacuate.

Everyone else had ample opportunity to leave on their own and had no expectation that the government would do it for them.

The military is not a travel agency.

The US military is not a travel agency. We didn’t take them there so we can’t leave them behind.
So Biden lied when he said they would get every American out.

Glad to see you finally getting up to speed.

We evacuated everyone that was the responsibility to evacuate.

Everyone else had ample opportunity to leave on their own and had no expectation that the government would do it for them.

The military is not a travel agency.
What a crock of shit. We pulled out thousands of random Afghanis who had nothing to do with us, Moron.

Actually his former co-worker, in the Obama Regime, and a person that has known him for decades, Sec Gates, says he has been wrong on everything as well...

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
Yes he agreed with the Republicans too much but he learned. I'd love some examples or even one example please instead of just these b*******blathering.

So Biden lied when he said they would get every American out.

Glad to see you finally getting up to speed.
He said every American who wants to get out, praying washed functional moron. At this point they can just buy a ticket on an airplane and leave. Of course you are totally baffled by bologna.

Yes he agreed with the Republicans too much but he learned. I'd love some examples or even one example please instead of just these b*******blathering.
haha yeah that’s not what Gates said

and well Gates is an example

try again

Blaming people in country for Biden’s fucked up withdraw is psychotic.

Did Biden say, “Look, we have wasted trillions of dollars on the Afghan war but the nation is immediately going to fall to the Taliban when we leave because we have not trained the Afghan forces to defeat the Taliban. So, if you stay, you will be murdered.”

The American public was told the Afghan army was ready to defeat the Taliban INSURRECTION.

Forum List

Back