American toutured and sentenced to 16 years in SAUDI ARABIA prison for mean tweets criticizing the Kingdom he sent from the US

It's about time they're caught. Saudis have been reading that slander on the internet for decades. They finally got one in their midst. Good job!
:yes_text12:
This is why Russia is the represive shithole it is.

This poster like a lot of other Russian citizens have no real respect for the freedom of speech, no understanding of it's crucial role in an open society.

This is why Russia is the represive shithole it is.

This poster like a lot of other Russian citizens have no real respect for the freedom of speech, no understanding of it's crucial role in an open society.
I can tell you something, sonny boy; The US doesn't have one-tenth of the freedom we have in my country. You can only dream about it.

I can tell you something, sonny boy; The US doesn't have one-tenth of the freedom we have in my country. You can only dream about it.
You beclown yourself when you say nonsense like this ouside your little Russian state TV bubble.

Such brainwashing is very sad to witness.

In Russia you get killed or jailed for organizing any sort of serious opposition to Putin's Czarism. You also get up to 15 years in jail for honest reporting about Russian invasion into Ukraine and you get brutaly detained/fined/jailed for public opposition to the war.

There is no real freedom of speech, no independent media or justice systems, no real democratic process.

Putin's regime survives by proganda and repression, not by true political / ideological contest and delivering results for his citizens.

If you don't understand that Russia has become a totalitarian state then you've long ago lost connection to reality.

Last edited:
You beclown of yourself when you nonsense like this
ouside your little Russian TV bubble.
So .... in addition to all of your BS is an absurd thread that runs through the whole bundle. I suggest you put your butt in the bleachers and watch real people play the game. I'll bet you don't even have a ticket.
Such brainwashing is sad to see.
"Brainwashing"? I lived 20 years in your country. How many years have you lived in mine?

Last edited:
So .... in addition to all of your BS is an absurd thread that runs through the whole bundle. I suggest you put your butt in the bleachers and watch real people play the game. I'll bet you don't even have a ticket.

"Brainwashing"? I lived 20 years in your country. How many years have you lived in mine?
There is little doubt that you've been hooked on Russian state TV propaganda no matter where you've lived.

Facts are facts, so I will repeat:

In Russia you get killed or jailed for organizing any sort of serious opposition to Putin's Czarism. You also get up to 15 years in jail for honest reporting about Russian invasion into Ukraine and you get brutaly detained/fined/jailed for public opposition to the war.

There is no real freedom of speech, no independent media or justice systems, no real democratic process.

Putin's regime survives by proganda and repression, not by true political / ideological contest and delivering results for his citizens.

If you don't understand that Russia has become a totalitarian state then you've long ago lost connection to reality.

There is little doubt that you've been hooked on Russian state TV propaganda no matter where you've lived.

Facts are facts, so I will repeat:

You must be a jokster using your grandmother's computer while she's out shopping for something for you to wear.
:springbed:

He was arrested somehow. Not sure of the mechanics of it, but I do agree with you.

He knows how bad SA is, that is why he tweeted.

I love the Saudi angle.

YOU ACCUSED US OF BEING BAD? WELL WE WILL TORTURE YOU AND IMPRISON YOU FOR 16 YEARS!

They are just like the left. They hate the truth.
And yet Biden is focused on getting that Griner dyke out of Russia.

Nope. It's a wonderful country. Great for raising a family. 40,000 Americans live there.
SA is a huge cat litter full of wife beaters and child rapists. Mohammed was a pedophile. We should nuke Mecca and take their oil for free. Who's going to stop us?

SA is a huge cat litter full of wife beaters and child rapists. Mohammed was a pedophile. We should nuke Mecca and take their oil for free. Who's going to stop us?

You've never been out of the US, have you?

You've never been out of the US, have you?
Many times, but I don't go to countries with monkey, including sand monkey wife beating pedophiles who sell their children to each other and treat their women like cattle.

Forum List

Back