American toutured and sentenced to 16 years in SAUDI ARABIA prison for mean tweets criticizing the Kingdom he sent from the US

Many times, but I don't go to countries with monkey, including sand monkey wife beating pedophiles who sell their children to each other and treat their women like cattle.

Were you in the military? You sure don't know anything about Saudi Arabia or Islam. Beating your wife is a last resort.. symbolic.. using a scarf and a miswak.. aka a twig or toothbrush.

Why do so many American Citizens think the rights and privileges they have here in the USA somehow follow them via their passport when they leave the country? THEY DON’T!!!!

When you enter another country you need to understand that you are now beholding to the laws, customs and traditions of that nstion; regardless of how different they may be from our laws and traditions.

To fight against tyrants is more than only to follow laws, customs and traditions - it means to follow the path of life. And it's perhaps good to remember everyone not to use the own real name in the internet but an alias name or avatar identity. It's by the way an unbelievable old tradition never to give strangers the own real name on reason of fear of "ghosts". I fear the internet contains many ghosts - and not all of them like to sell only a new form of cheese burger.

Saudi Arabia is a shit hole.

Saudi Arabia is the custodian of the holy places of the Islam. And I think the Wahabism of the Sauds is a shame not only for Arabia but for all Muslims. I am convinced the Saudi Arabian Wahabism is the prototype for all "Islamic State" movements in the world of the Muslims. It's really a pitty how in the last years all democratic "spring"-movements in the world of the Muslims shipwrecked ... or had been shipwrecked. I am convinced also in the world of the Muslims democracy is the very best form of all political systems.

And a word to your "Donald Trump"-form to agitate. All over the world conservatives are normally well educated people with excellent manners who do not need to use a lack of respect which shows only their own lack of self-esteem.

Last edited:
All one has to do is one simple search

Saudi Royal family Jewish

And that explains EVERYTHING

Were you in the military? You sure don't know anything about Saudi Arabia or Islam. Beating your wife is a last resort.. symbolic.. using a scarf and a miswak.. aka a twig or toothbrush.
But beating your wife is ok in Islam. Sick mothafuckers. And they force women to wear a dark sheet over themselves in a hot desert environment. Pure torture. And they sell their children to pedophiles. We seriously should nuke the whole fucking place.

But beating your wife is ok in Islam. Sick mothafuckers. And they force women to wear a dark sheet over themselves in a hot desert environment. Pure torture. And they sell their children to pedophiles. We seriously should nuke the whole fucking place.

You're a hick. The hijab protects hair and skin from the sun. It's traditional and part of their culture. They can change that. It's none of our business. Hitting your wife with a silk scarf is symbolic and a last resort. Child molesters get the death penalty.

You're a hick. The hijab protects hair and skin from the sun. It's traditional and part of their culture. They can change that. It's none of our business. Hitting your wife with a silk scarf is symbolic and a last resort. Child molesters get the death penalty.
So Mohammed got the death penalty? I didn't know that.

As for the hijab, you're just making up excuses for women being forced to wear it. And they can't go out on their own.

So Mohammed got the death penalty? I didn't know that.

As for the hijab, you're just making up excuses for women being forced to wear it. And they can't go out on their own.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at minimum 19 years old. I have done press conferences in Arabia . Wearing an abaya is their tradition. It's none of my business. I've never worn one. KSA is not particularly strict. In any case they'll work it out without my criticism or advice.

Saudi women go everywhere on their own... A lot of them own and operate businesses.

Much like the American Left, Saudi Arabia demands the rest of the world be tolerant and accepting of their views and culture yet when it comes to being held accountable to the same standard, Saudi Arabia says “fuck off!”

Much like the American Left, Saudi Arabia demands the rest of the world be tolerant and accepting of their views and culture yet when it comes to being held accountable to the same standard, Saudi Arabia says “fuck off!”

What on earth are you talking about?

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at minimum 19 years old. I have done press conferences in Arabia . Wearing an abaya is their tradition. It's none of my business. I've never worn one. KSA is not particularly strict. In any case they'll work it out without my criticism or advice.

Saudi women go everywhere on their own... A lot of them own and operate businesses.
Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

Let the State Department ask the Saudis to release him with the binding understanding that he will give up his Saudi citizenship and never return.

If the Saudis won't agree to that then try a few more zero-dollar suggestions, then offer to relay a ransom amount collected by the family (no tax dollars).

If none of that works then we walk away and forget about him.

He held dual citizenship... he knew what his old masters were like... he tweeted anyway... he was stupid enough to return after tweeting... sux to be him.

This explains only that you are an idiot.

If one searches for

It returns 10+ million hits

How does that make one an idiot?

What other searches make one an idiot?

Col Tim osman???

If one searches for

Col Tim osman???

I-d-i-o-t, in German: "Depp" here specially: "Depp, boaniga!". Have fun in searching the net what this could mean.

Last edited:
If one searches for

Col Tim osman???

😂🤣😆 OMG, you really are stupid. That's an old propaganda/conspiracy theory.. much like the crap about Tim Osman.

😂🤣😆 OMG, you really are stupid. That's an old propaganda/conspiracy theory.. much like the crap about Tim Osman.

So how did Zionist fascist 911 traitor Jeff Epstein get to know and trust his #1 customer Saudi crown prince bin salman?

Jew trusts Muslim

Two Zionist 911 profiteers celebrate together

Forum List

Back