American women killed by IDF In West bank

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

US activist killed after Israeli military fires at protest in West Bank​

By Mick Krever, Ibrahim Dahman, Kareem Khadder, Abeer Salman, Eyad Kourdi and Jennifer Hansler, CNN
Updated 4:45 PM EDT, Fri September 6, 2024
aysenur-20240906195126911.JPG

First of all, nobody knows about the wars in Myanmar or Somalia. Which have been extremely violent. That should be a number one concern for Americans who have been effectively brainwashed to support either Israel or Palestine even though they have no connection to these countries whatsoever. Ok overwhelmingly, the Democrats and Republican support Israel. Those Democrats who supported Palestine have been voted out of office. Now there’s maybe two of them left. Why don’t the politicians constantly talk about Myanmar or Somalia like they do with Israel, Palestine?

One percent of the country is Jewish and a lot of Jews don’t support Israel. Maybe half of one percent of the country is Palestinian.

Tons of democrat voters vehemently oppose Israel’s war and Gaza and America support of it. Kamala Harris apparently says she supports Israel. She is completely disregarding her own voter base. Now whether or not you support Israel or Palestine or our neutral like I am, this is a big red flag and goes to show the lack of courage, or on the part of Harris

Bystanders are saying it was a non accident shot. The IDF is claiming some people had rocks and were throwing them so they killed this American woman.

It’s mind-boggling how the media is brainwashing us about this topic.

Americans have been killed on both sides of the topic. I’m neutral towards this topic because I recognize the common sense and as a God-fearing Christian, I recognize that of course there are good Jews, and there are good Muslims. Only someone who is motivated by evil with suggest otherwise.

They’re bombarding us with news about Israel Palestine. And I want more Americans to understand that there are just as if not more violent wars going on in Somalia and then Myanmar, and there’s a catastrophic situation unfolding in Haiti that nobody talks about. This is all because the politicians are bought off by Israeli lobbyist. It’s sickening. It is disgraceful.

By Mick Krever, Ibrahim Dahman, Kareem Khadder, Abeer Salman, Eyad Kourdi and Jennifer Hansler, CNN

First of all, nobody knows about the wars in Myanmar or Somalia. Which have been extremely violent. That should be a number one concern for Americans who have been effectively brainwashed to support either Israel or Palestine even though they have no connection to these countries whatsoever. Ok overwhelmingly, the Democrats and Republican support Israel. Those Democrats who supported Palestine have been voted out of office. Now there’s maybe two of them left. Why don’t the politicians constantly talk about Myanmar or Somalia like they do with Israel, Palestine?

One percent of the country is Jewish and a lot of Jews don’t support Israel. Maybe half of one percent of the country is Palestinian.

Tons of democrat voters vehemently oppose Israel’s war and Gaza and America support of it. Kamala Harris apparently says she supports Israel. She is completely disregarding her own voter base. Now whether or not you support Israel or Palestine or our neutral like I am, this is a big red flag and goes to show the lack of courage, or on the part of Harris

Bystanders are saying it was a non accident shot. The IDF is claiming some people had rocks and were throwing them so they killed this American woman.
Pity, but I really don't give a rat's ass.

When you put yourself in a compromising situation, bad things can happen.

Don't throw rocks at soldiers.
Don't stand next to someone throwing rocks at soldiers.

Forum List

Back