🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...
enjoy the kung flu

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster
When you say “Americans” do you really mean the unAmerican filth in Philadelphia, Loon York, Mexifornia...etc etc?
Nah. He thinks he's Malcolm X. He means all the Negroes.

"Dancing in the streets" "ouster"? Ignorant lefties confuse Constitutional government with with Banana Republic politics.

Yea that's why democrats lost seats in the house everyone wants a democratic controlled federal goverment

/s

on corona alone they should have lost

And they are all being arrested for not all mask wearing and social distacing...I know.

What pieces of shit. Super spreader event!

The Trump Cult has been defeated and the forces of human hope and light have prevailed.
Well..hopefully the Biden cult will all catch the beer bug from swapping spit and end up on ventilators.

Well given the pandemic is real, as you now admit, and out of control under the leadership of Trump, some of those in close quarters celebrating Biden's new Presidency will indeed get infected.

And until January 20th they will be suffering under a President living in sulking delusion about a pandemic that sunk his Presidency.

So there has not been rioting, burning, and looting in the recent past, that I should be concerned about ?
As long as Biden is declared the winner, I will be fine right ?
Totally. You and your ilk will be totally fine and safe under the Biden Administration.

So there has not been rioting, burning, and looting in the recent past, that I should be concerned about ?
As long as Biden is declared the winner, I will be fine right ?
Totally. You and your ilk will be totally fine and safe under the Biden Administration.
So you are excepting the looting, burning, riots, and death in the recent past. Sounds typical.

Forum List

Back