🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster

STFU you Zionist piss of shit....one day we will cut off money and millitary aid to the butchers in Israel.....those MOFOS will pay for their crimes and give the land back to the owners. No more backing of war criminals.

laughing-chasid-234x300.jpg

He didn't win.

Trump is still fighting.

This will be far sweeter now if Trump manages to do it again.......
Fighting what, his shadow?!??

LoL!!!

What, exactly, do you think will happen?

Arizona is still out....Michigan will likely be forced to recount ballots, Wisconsin will be forced to recount ballots...

During the White House correspondents dinner, President obama made fun of Mr. Trump, who was sitting in the audience. It lasted a few minutes. Trump then went out, beat 16 professional republican politicians, including the Bush family. He then went on to beat the clinton crime machine, and the obama crime machine........winning the Presidency and taking apart, piece by piece everything obama did as President.

This is the man you think you beat by simply calling joe biden President today......

While 5 states are still open........

Trump relishes fighting against the odds......Trump is defined by his enemies......they give him his greatest victories...

So laugh, dance and celebrate....we will see what happens in the future...........

Attachments

• ilhan-laughing.jpg
    ilhan-laughing.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 22
I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

You're in New York, a Dimocrat wasteland. In plenty other parts of the country, there is no celebrating.

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...
You’re such a liar it hurts. You cannot afford a hotel room in NYC.

Will Trump summon the human grace to attend the inauguration?

No.

He doesn't have the grace or honor to even concede.

Attend the inauguration? No way.

He will be packing as fast as he can to get to russia where he can't be extradited back to America to face criminal charges in NYC.

He won't be wanted at the inauguration anyway.

A helicopter and a dozen hand grenades would do soooo much good.
Could you guys stop fantasizing about being terrorist?

What is it with the far right in this nation?

Their first and only response to things they don't like is violence.

That one is advocating to murder Americans only for the reason that they are celebrating Biden being elected president.

That is one very sick person.

Arizona is still out....Michigan will likely be forced to recount ballots, Wisconsin will be forced to recount ballots...

During the White House correspondents dinner, President obama made fun of Mr. Trump, who was sitting in the audience. It lasted a few minutes. Trump then went out, beat 16 professional republican politicians, including the Bush family. He then went on to beat the clinton crime machine, and the obama crime machine........winning the Presidency and taking apart, piece by piece everything obama did as President.

This is the man you think you beat by simply calling joe biden President today......

Trump relishes fighting against the odds......Trump is defined by his enemies......they give him his greatest victories...

So laugh, dance and celebrate....we will see what happens in the future...........
Sleepy Joe is going to undo every blasted thing that son-of-a-bitch Trump did and complete everything Obama did and didn't do.

Sleepy Joe is going to undo every blasted thing that son-of-a-bitch Trump did and complete everything Obama did and didn't do.
So in your mind:

Obama made so many assnine EOs

Trump cancelled them

Biden will bring them back?

I don't think so, moscow Mitch will fuck him up the ass from Tuesday to Saturday...

And pray to Jesus on Sunday

Were the commies waving the sickle and hammer flag? I bet they were.....

(snicker)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Barrypuppet's big deal was funding ISIS........

(snicker)

Toilet paper shortages.are starting at the idea of a Biden lockdown.

Forum List

Back