🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster

I encourage my fellow Americans of USMB to post pictures of citizens rejoicing in the streets wherever you are at this hour.

What if you don’t live in a shithole full of Mexicrats, a place where NOBODY votes for the party of filth?
I’m up north where for months it was all trump signs. Trump country. Suddenly more and more Biden signs started showing up.

Even in the reddest states 40% of the voters are democrats

There’s obviously a lot of filth in this country...I don’t dare dispute that. Too many that need free shit and government intervention, too many that love wetbacks and lawlessness...it’s so fucking awesome!

2c256fa3204043cc19a82d7293a75fec.jpg
Hmmm. Apparently lefties haven’t realized yet they lost seats in the House. R’s still have the Senate and they gained nothing at the state level. And ya managed to run off Black voters,Hispanic voters,Gay voters,Muslim voters and Jewish voters.

Biden is pretty much as useless now as he ever was. You can just wheel him into the corner with his depends and blankie So he can drool in peace..

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

I guess its the hell with masking and social distancing, as the need for the Plandemic is over, eh?

My son's teachers were talking of kids going back full time several days before the election...but with Coronavirus still spiking.Seems it wasn't the virus they were worried about.

Oh, and did anyone else notice the Chinese corporate stocks rising now that they've got their man in?

This could all become the biggest premature celebration in history. Going to be a long couple of months, half year, year, or even four years to get the final result.

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

He didn't win.

Trump is still fighting.

This will be far sweeter now if Trump manages to do it again.......

Supreme Court order mail in ballots to be isolated and secured........

Hmmmm.....wonder why ?

Ruh ROH !!! Looks like stealing an election via massive fraud might not stick......

NEWSWEEK
Supreme Court Intervenes in Pennsylvania Vote Count as Alito Orders Late Ballots Separated

Supreme Court intervenes in Pennsylvania vote count as Alito orders late ballots separated

Michagan......the software glitch is going to the Supreme Court too...you can count on that...

Those the gods wish to destroy they first make proud.....and this will be so much sweeter if Trump manages to beat back this second coup attempt.

The thread title is inadequate. What is happening today in "some" places is the equivalent this:

The people celebrating the fake SurveillanceMedia-CCP-DNC declaration that Plugs won are basically celebrating their further enslavement.

Idiots, indeed. So, the correct title is:

"A Bunch of Idiots are Dancing in the Street to Signal to their Global Masters that They Will Obey"

The thread title is inadequate. What is happening today in "some" places is the equivalent this:

The people celebrating the fake SurveillanceMedia-CCP-DNC declaration that Plugs won are basically celebrating their further enslavement.

Idiots, indeed. So, the correct title is:

"A Bunch of Idiots are Dancing in the Street to Signal to their Global Masters that They Will Obey"

And again....

It isn't over till Trump says it's over.....and he begins talking on Monday....and he isn't going to say it's over...

The NBC audio....Trump is finished.

The Russia hoax....Trump is over.

The Ukraine call....Trump is done.............

Talk to us next week...........

Hey hey, ho ho, Donald Trump has got to go...

Attachments

• 20201107_170200.jpg
    20201107_170200.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 12
Will Trump summon the human grace to attend the inauguration?

Would you have a beer with the sneak who found your wallet and gave it back to you after stealing all your cash and pocketing it?
Get over it, snowflake. If there is fraud, show it, prove it, expose it. Otherwise, listen to what Trump supporters have been saying: elections have consequences.

Lefties are so cute. They burned their party down and they are happy about it. LOL

Hmmm. Apparently lefties haven’t realized yet they lost seats in the House. R’s still have the Senate and they gained nothing at the state level. And ya managed to run off Black voters,Hispanic voters,Gay voters,Muslim voters and Jewish voters.

Biden is pretty much as useless now as he ever was. You can just wheel him into the corner with his depends and blankie So he can drool in peace..
We are removing an ugly stain from the White House. We are a better country than I had feared.

That makes me very, very happy. I don't need your approval.

Will Trump summon the human grace to attend the inauguration?

Would you have a beer with the sneak who found your wallet and gave it back to you after stealing all your cash and pocketing it?
Get over it, snowflake. If there is fraud, show it, prove it, expose it. Otherwise, listen to what Trump supporters have been saying: elections have consequences.

Yep.....and starting monday he will....you doofus.

We are removing an ugly stain from the White House. We are a better country than I had feared.

You think putting joe and kamala in office is better than Trump? With joe biden on the payroll of the communist chinese...and harris letting innocent men rot in prison even though she had the evidence to free them...

You really are a stupid human being......

You think putting joe and kamala in office is better than Trump? With joe biden on the payroll of the communist chinese...and harris letting innocent men rot in prison even though she had the evidence to free them...

Well, I certainly know that you mindless, obedient Trumpsters are super smart 'n stuff.

MAGA, lock her up, tough shit, you were conned by a buffoon.

Well, I certainly know that you mindless, obedient Trumpsters are super smart 'n stuff.

MAGA, lock her up, tough shit, you were conned by a buffoon.

How do you survive in this world being as stupid as you are?

Forum List

Back