Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster

Supreme Court order mail in ballots to be isolated and secured........

Hmmmm.....wonder why ?

Ruh ROH !!! Looks like stealing an election via massive fraud might not stick......

NEWSWEEK
Supreme Court Intervenes in Pennsylvania Vote Count as Alito Orders Late Ballots Separated

Supreme Court intervenes in Pennsylvania vote count as Alito orders late ballots separated
Meaningless nothing burger. If every separated vote was or is for Trump it would not make a difference in the outcome.

I encourage my fellow Americans of USMB to post pictures of citizens rejoicing in the streets wherever you are at this hour.

Half my town just hurled, the other half is preparing to. That's how we are celebrating Biden's win. Biden can bank on the 70 million true Americans who voted for Trump to oppose everything they attempt to do.

Hmmmm.....wonder why ?

Ruh ROH !!! Looks like stealing an election via massive fraud might not stick......

NEWSWEEK
Supreme Court Intervenes in Pennsylvania Vote Count as Alito Orders Late Ballots Separated

Supreme Court intervenes in Pennsylvania vote count as Alito orders late ballots separated
Meaningless nothing burger. If every separated vote was or is for Trump it would not make a difference in the outcome.

Patience grasshopper.........patience

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...
You mean traitors. NO American vote for the pedophile and the whore.

Hmmmm.....wonder why ?

NEWSWEEK

Patience grasshopper.........patience
Patience? When the request was made for separating the ballots it was thought they could have an influence. By the time Alito handed down his decision, the issue was irrelevant.

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

I guess its the hell with masking and social distancing, as the need for the Plandemic is over, eh?
We made that shit up to win

Your picture shows a bunch of cars..

That's awesome. Enjoy it

The fools are dancing at their own wake.

Just a thought......

When the Supreme Court orders recounts in ALL Democrat states and found 75% of Joe Bidet's votes fraudulent........

The celebration by the Left needs to be absolutely Earth shatteringly intense and in their faces :abgg2q.jpg:
Sure if that happens but it won’t. This election was on the up and up

I encourage my fellow Americans of USMB to post pictures of citizens rejoicing in the streets wherever you are at this hour.

What if you don’t live in a shithole full of Mexicrats, a place where NOBODY votes for the party of filth?

What if you don’t live in a shithole full of Mexicrats, a place where NOBODY votes for the party of filth?
I’m up north where for months it was all trump signs. Trump country. Suddenly more and more Biden signs started showing up.

Even in the reddest states 40% of the voters are democrats

Forum List

Back