🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Are Dancing In The Streets With Joy Over The Trump Ouster

2c256fa3204043cc19a82d7293a75fec.jpg
Hmmm. Apparently lefties haven’t realized yet they lost seats in the House. R’s still have the Senate and they gained nothing at the state level. And ya managed to run off Black voters,Hispanic voters,Gay voters,Muslim voters and Jewish voters.

Biden is pretty much as useless now as he ever was. You can just wheel him into the corner with his depends and blankie So he can drool in peace..
We are removing an ugly stain from the White House. We are a better country than I had feared.

That makes me very, very happy. I don't need your approval.

You think putting joe and kamala in office is better than Trump? With joe biden on the payroll of the communist chinese...and harris letting innocent men rot in prison even though she had the evidence to free them...

You really are a stupid human being......
Well, I certainly know that you mindless, obedient Trumpsters are super smart 'n stuff.

MAGA, lock her up, tough shit, you were conned by a buffoon.

How do you survive in this world being as stupid as you are?
You're just too smart for me 'n stuff! Dang!

Will Trump summon the human grace to attend the inauguration?

Would you have a beer with the sneak who found your wallet and gave it back to you after stealing all your cash and pocketing it?
Get over it, snowflake. If there is fraud, show it, prove it, expose it. Otherwise, listen to what Trump supporters have been saying: elections have consequences.

Yep.....and starting monday he will....you doofus.
Do it now! Prove it today!

Dragging his petulant feet does not serve our democracy. It does not promote the integrity of our elections.

It just compounds the reality of his selfishness.

Some people get away with murder for decades before getting caught. Finding enough or the right evidence to take someone to court can be a long arduous task. A complex case.of voter fraud, likely involving many people from postal workers to union administrators to poll workers to government officials and campaign managers...would not be something we'd expect to solve overnight either. To say "cough up the evidence or shut up" is just arrogant and obviously in complete contempt of justice. Law enforcement keeps looking for clues when intuition tells them something is just not right and things dont add up as logically as they should. Well... that makes alot of of us thinking that right now. And rest assured, I won't shut up.

Last edited:
Americans?

More like idiotic sheep who are full of hate. Guaranteed that the lives of these individuals is a complete mess. Productive people cheer for positive productive things, I.e. getting a good candidate in. These Promethean gamma males and sluts no doubt on the other hand draw their energy from negativity.

That said it's not over until it's over.

Some people get away with murder for decades before getting caught. Finding enough or the right evidence to take someone to court can be a long arduous task. A complex case.of voter fraud, likely involving many people from postal workers to union administrators to poll workers to government officials and campaign managers...would not be something we'd expect to solve overnight either. To say cough up the evidence or shut up" is just arrogant and obviously in complete contempt of justice.

There is plenty of evidence. What these people want is not evidence but a shut proof. Those are very different things.

Post #64 (scroll up to re-read post #64): can you expound on the gamma male? Really, we already know something about the whores in Wisconsin, but defining this male is difficult because they are indeed elusive. They seem to allow their females to interact more in the social worlds than they do. They seem to be reclusive. It’s very much akin to the stag, who allows the does to move out from the forest cover into more open ground, almost as if they were sentinels for this male. This is also a tactic of the Asian triads, female-as-distraction.

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...

I thought White Supremacists were supposed to riot. :laughing0301:

I happen to be in Times Square at the moment and I heard the horns started blowing and the people shouting shortly after the news from PA came in this morning.

I'll be going down to fellowship with my fellow Americans shortly, but the view from my hotel is nice...
I think you mean Communists celebrate.

#62: you don’t expose a complex plan overnight, dumbass. this is CIA forethought.

Supreme Court order mail in ballots to be isolated and secured........

Hmmmm.....wonder why ?

Ruh ROH !!! Looks like stealing an election via massive fraud might not stick......

NEWSWEEK
Supreme Court Intervenes in Pennsylvania Vote Count as Alito Orders Late Ballots Separated

Supreme Court intervenes in Pennsylvania vote count as Alito orders late ballots separated
The affected ballots WERE isolated...they aren't even part of those counted yet.

Biden won without them

Promethean, ‘boldly original.’ ? No, we’re not buying this claim to originality.

See you December 24th at President Trump's Inauguration.

Biden is nothing but Hitler in 1933 only we aren't going to let you get away with it because you forgot to take away our guns first and forgot to totally corrupt our courts.

It's God who raises up our rulers and not men, so we will see what God and The Courts say.
1604794702618.png

Did the 20 year old college students smash any store windows yet?

He didn't win.

Trump is still fighting.

This will be far sweeter now if Trump manages to do it again.......
Fighting what, his shadow?!??

LoL!!!

What, exactly, do you think will happen?

Hmmm. Apparently lefties haven’t realized yet they lost seats in the House. R’s still have the Senate and they gained nothing at the state level. And ya managed to run off Black voters,Hispanic voters,Gay voters,Muslim voters and Jewish voters.

Biden is pretty much as useless now as he ever was. You can just wheel him into the corner with his depends and blankie So he can drool in peace..
At least he will attend intelligence briefings

Forum List

Back