Americans Are Finally Admitting We Have a Race Problem

btw...where are all these racist teapers? fakey and nutter talk about them, but they can't seem to find a link to them. my guess is they represent the same amount of racists in the dem party.

Dood, they're everywhere...just look inside Nutz's head and there are thousands upon thousands.

btw...where are all these racist teapers? fakey and nutter talk about them, but they can't seem to find a link to them. my guess is they represent the same amount of racists in the dem party.
:lol: Just peruse USMB, the premier hate site on the inter-web.

As for the dems...sure, PLENTY of racists. But that doesn't justify teaper hate, now does it?
when do you criticize dems?

as for teapers, i don't know any racist teapers. didn't think you could supply any link one...

calling clinton a pedophile? really? wth?
Yeah...he is a pedophile. If I were Lewinsky's father...I would have castrated the pervert. And we won't even get into his relationship with the owner of pedophile island.

As for you not seeing any teaper racism....get the fuck out with that BS. I thought, at the very least, Yurt....that you were an honest guy.

he is not a pedophile. look up the word.

are you talking elected teapers or just the teapers that get posted no the interwebs? you guys always claimed the tea party were racist yet never once did i see proof of it. ever.
I could provide with you with hundreds of examples...but you would deny it like a Jew denyng Jesus Christ as the son of God.

Why do you denyt Christ?

i don't. you're insane. you just make stuff up about people that has no bearing in reality. no surprise you can't link to one.

:lol: Just peruse USMB, the premier hate site on the inter-web.

As for the dems...sure, PLENTY of racists. But that doesn't justify teaper hate, now does it?

as for teapers, i don't know any racist teapers. didn't think you could supply any link one...

Yeah...he is a pedophile. If I were Lewinsky's father...I would have castrated the pervert. And we won't even get into his relationship with the owner of pedophile island.

As for you not seeing any teaper racism....get the fuck out with that BS. I thought, at the very least, Yurt....that you were an honest guy.

are you talking elected teapers or just the teapers that get posted no the interwebs? you guys always claimed the tea party were racist yet never once did i see proof of it. ever.
I could provide with you with hundreds of examples...but you would deny it like a Jew denyng Jesus Christ as the son of God.

Why do you denyt Christ?

i don't. you're insane. you just make stuff up about people that has no bearing in reality. no surprise you can't link to one.
Link to what...teaper hate. Are you fucking serious. :lmao:

Why do you denyt Christ?

racism. and hate, that is subjective. if someone doesn't approve of obama you say it is for hate. you're insane.

Why do you denyt Christ?

racism. and hate, that is subjective. if someone doesn't approve of obama you say it is for hate. you're insane.
Subjective to racist teapers maybe. Truth is truth. You can deny teaper hate all you want...the more rational people on this forum agree with me.

Why do you denyt Christ?

Subjective to racist teapers maybe. Truth is truth. You can deny teaper hate all you want...the more rational people on this forum agree with me.

so you say, then again, you make stuff up all the time. if there is no much out there, why can't you link up?

What Obama's election revealed is that so many Americans, left and right, have unresolved issues with race. So good for Obama...

It's interesting that you and Rebecca McCray have finally noticed. We've seen the issue play out here at USMB for years.

:lmao:
So says the guy who has spewed his mindless hate and bigotry - most recently for Canadians, Germans, Poles and Catholics - on these boards for years. The rational peeps here know exactly who and what you are ... HYPOCRITE.

:lmao:
So says the guy who has spewed his mindless hate and bigotry - most recently for Canadians, Germans, Poles and Catholics - on these boards for years. The rational peeps here know exactly who and what you are ... HYPOCRITE.
Years? Teapers aren't very smart...are they?

And you forgot Euromites.

Wow wow, i'm really surprised! Maybe somebody from Obama's administration occasionally published real studies?
Maybe soon , we will elect somebody who will understand that we have race problem too.
Because it seems like Obama still don't understand that.

Forum List

Back