Americans Begging The Government To Take Their Rights

I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.
We will still get guns.

And?

You need to have a little chat with easy about due process and background checks.
Obama DOJ Forced FBI To Delete 500,000 Fugitives From Background Check Database

Why, looks like we're on the same page.

Easy's all for people having gun rights taken away without ever appearing before a court.

I watched as events unfolded today and couldn't believe my eyes, there were 10s of thousands of Americans begging the government to take their constitutional rights from them. I can't think of a thing that would be more un-American.

Literally millions have laid their lives on the line to protect the rights these people just want to piss away. What the hell are they teaching in the government halls of indoctrination as a pretense for education? It damn sure isn't American values.

Your thoughts.

The right to life is stronger.

So begging the government to delay their ability to defend themselves somehow makes sense? Really?????????

This was a total astroturf operation in which America hating adults abused their power over vulnerable minors by pushing them into these protests. When teachers make it a school activity, there is enormous pressure to comply with the program.

Your thoughts.

So begging the government to delay their ability to defend themselves somehow makes sense? Really?????????

Countries with strong gun control have lower homicide rates and don’t have a mass shooting problem.

This was a total astroturf operation in which America hating adults abused their power over vulnerable minors by pushing them into these protests. When teachers make it a school activity, there is enormous pressure to comply with the program.
We have a school shooting problem. When was the last school shooting in the U.K.?

Your thoughts.
No rights are being asked for, you still have the right to bear arms. It's just that they want more stuff added to the list of weapons that you're already not allowed to buy.

Why? And why would a 10-17 year old kid want the government to limit their right to self defense?

You can still be armed for self-defense, nobody is asking for ALL the guns to be banned.

So let me ask you, why do you let the government limit what you can buy already? I'm sure that people who live near airports, especially Arab-Americans, wouldn't mind buying a few AA missiles at their local weapons store. You know, for self-defense.

The real question is why you regressives revert to the absurd when you have no logical argument?

Absurd is claiming you need a semi auto rifle with high capacity magazines for defense.

You don't have wild hogs in your area I guess. You don't get to say what I need.

We have a school shooting problem. When was the last school shooting in the U.K.?

Propaganda. We have a few extreme outlier tragedies perpetrated by mostly Fatherless Boys with Mental Health Issues.

Banning Bump Stocks won't solve this, bub.

No rights are being asked for, you still have the right to bear arms. It's just that they want more stuff added to the list of weapons that you're already not allowed to buy.

Why? And why would a 10-17 year old kid want the government to limit their right to self defense?

You can still be armed for self-defense, nobody is asking for ALL the guns to be banned.

So let me ask you, why do you let the government limit what you can buy already? I'm sure that people who live near airports, especially Arab-Americans, wouldn't mind buying a few AA missiles at their local weapons store. You know, for self-defense.

The real question is why you regressives revert to the absurd when you have no logical argument?

Absurd is claiming you need a semi auto rifle with high capacity magazines for defense.

You don't have wild hogs in your area I guess. You don't get to say what I need.

When was the last time somebody was killed by a wild hog?

Propaganda. We have a few extreme outlier tragedies perpetrated by mostly Fatherless Boys with Mental Health Issues.

Your thoughts.
We will still get guns.

And?

You need to have a little chat with easy about due process and background checks.

It was the Trump Admin that purges the rolls, it happened in 2017

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well son of a bitch. Imagine Trump doing something sensible.

Pretty sure it was an accident. According to the Trump zealots in the thread it was forced upon that FBI by Obama

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your thoughts.

And that is why we have the 2nd Amendment, moron. Americans use their guns on average 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and often mass shootings...saving more lives with their guns than criminals take with their guns...there is no comparison...

Good guys with guns in this country save more lives than bad guys with guns take.....that is a fact, the truth and the reality.

If you take guns away from good guys, all you will have are more rape victims, more murder victims and more victims of violent crime. Britain banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate keeps going up and their violent crime rate is higher than ours.

Countries with strong gun control have lower homicide rates and no mass shooting problem. Stop being ridiculous.

As of 2015 the US was number 11 when compared to European countries in mass shooting deaths. Maybe you should stop being ridiculous and educate yourself.

I see that you are intent on looking at symptoms instead of causes, but if you want to play that game, how many girls have been groomed by Islamist Rapists in the U.S. vs. the UK? How many people have been mowed down by trucks driven by terrorists in the U.S. vs. Europe? How many people have been shot in concert halls in the U.S. vs. France?

Now, let's look at violence from a more objective point of view on a per capita basis.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.05-AM.png

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

Last edited:

Your thoughts.

why? don't tell us every threat is the same. please don't do that, you'll look foolish.

Your thoughts.

And that is why we have the 2nd Amendment, moron. Americans use their guns on average 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and often mass shootings...saving more lives with their guns than criminals take with their guns...there is no comparison...

Good guys with guns in this country save more lives than bad guys with guns take.....that is a fact, the truth and the reality.

If you take guns away from good guys, all you will have are more rape victims, more murder victims and more victims of violent crime. Britain banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate keeps going up and their violent crime rate is higher than ours.

Countries with strong gun control have lower homicide rates and no mass shooting problem. Stop being ridiculous.

As of 2015 the US was number 11 when compared to European countries in mass shooting deaths. Maybe you should stop being ridiculous and educate yourself.

How many killed in Vegas? That tx church? Newtown? Orlando? Lot of dead.

Your thoughts.
We will still get guns.

And?

Why, looks like we're on the same page.

Easy's all for people having gun rights taken away without ever appearing before a court.

Aren't arrest warrants issued by judges?

why? don't tell us every threat is the same. please don't do that, you'll look foolish.

Please link examples of people needing them for defense.

Your thoughts.

Dear OKTexas
From some interviews I heard of supporters,
some of them just wanted to show support for students in Florida
and schools nationwide. It was more a solidarity thing,
and trying to connect where a gaping hole was torn in hearts across the country.

People need a sense of connection and belonging,
to unify communities. I also prefer they not use anger to mobilize,
but compassion. I think it was Buddhist Monk Thich Nhat Hanh
who said that a lot of American activism is focused on "anger" as
a motivation to get people to take action; but sustainable
motivation for real change comes from compassion.

People are basically taking or projecting their concern
and compassion, and channeling it into either prayer vigils
or protests and anger. People grieve in different ways,
and are not all in the same stages of recovery and change.

You will see all kinds of people and statements coming out
of these events, so it's not like "all these people are begging
to give up more control to govt". Many participants want to
express public and personal support for students and schools
and wanting CHANGE in general, whatever that turns out to be.

You might want to watch the coverage, this has been hijacked by the left, they were spewing hard left wing talking points all the while claiming it's not political. Give me a break.

Did you go to one? Do you have any children that participated? or are you just relying on second hand information?
I know I won't participate in the exploitation of kids. Just dems do that.
Using them for target practice is exploitation.
huh?

View attachment 182833

I see that you are intent on looking at symptoms instead of causes, but if you want to play that game, how many girls have been groomed by Islamist Rapists in the U.S. vs. the UK? How many people have been mowed down by trucks driven by terrorists in the U.S. vs. Europe? How many people have been shot in concert halls in the U.S. vs. France?

Now, let's look at violence from a more objective point of view on a per capita basis.

View attachment 182833

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

We have way more frequent mass killings.

When was the last time somebody was killed by a wild hog?

Hey dumb ass, I have a right to defend my property as well as my life. My AR does a fine job.

The UK doesn't believe in unalienable rights.
You may recall something called the Declaration of Independence.

Forum List

Back