Americans Don't Think The Economy Is Going So Great

Despite a record number of Americans feeling bad about their personal economies the left continue trying to beat into them that things are going just great. Don't listen to conspiracy theories from Fox News and the right. Facts and figures will show you how great things are.

Despite signs inflation might be improving, a majority of Americans this fall felt the economy was making food insecurity worse for millions of low-income people in the U.S.

Last year, the number of Americans who said they didn't have enough to eat went up, as pandemic-era food assistance programs expired in many states.

Americans continue to say they're worried about the high cost of food and the unaffordability of other basic needs, like housing. This week's data, which was gathered from a nationally representative survey, is in-line with what food banks leaders across the country heard from clients this fall: the high costs of everything from rent, to gas to health care is putting intense pressure on people's grocery budgets. After inflation, homelessness is the second greatest economic concern for people across the country, according to the survey, which was conducted on Nov. 7 and 8.

24/7 GOP gloom and doom does that dupe

Despite a record number of Americans feeling bad about their personal economies the left continue trying to beat into them that things are going just great. Don't listen to conspiracy theories from Fox News and the right. Facts and figures will show you how great things are.

Despite signs inflation might be improving, a majority of Americans this fall felt the economy was making food insecurity worse for millions of low-income people in the U.S.

Last year, the number of Americans who said they didn't have enough to eat went up, as pandemic-era food assistance programs expired in many states.

Americans continue to say they're worried about the high cost of food and the unaffordability of other basic needs, like housing. This week's data, which was gathered from a nationally representative survey, is in-line with what food banks leaders across the country heard from clients this fall: the high costs of everything from rent, to gas to health care is putting intense pressure on people's grocery budgets. After inflation, homelessness is the second greatest economic concern for people across the country, according to the survey, which was conducted on Nov. 7 and 8.

It's called consumer confidence, and it's all going downhill -

Screenshot_20231127-165318.jpg

So anyone can post whatever chart on interest rates, inflation, jobs, oil etc.. the important metric is consumer confidence.

It went through a tough period because of bad trump policies and the pandemic but now it's finally on the uptick and stronger than ever before.

If you were describing reality, but you are not. I spent 2.20 a gallon on Monday, for example. My shopping is not rought. Half a year from now, you will be feeling much better.
oh im not describing reality?.....they stuck a flag in your ass john....gas is down to 4.19 were i am at.....

So you're blaming Putin for Biden's bad economy.
It is not a bad economy, it is the best economy of any major country and he is leading the world out of the stupid Trump Pandemic Depression.... Everyone in the world knows it's Putin's inflation except for the GOP fools...

Thank you for admitting it. Now stop it.
Yes, it is stupid to go after you
It is not a bad economy, it is the best economy of any major country and he is leading the world out of the stupid Trump Pandemic Depression.... Everyone in the world knows it's Putin's inflation except for the GOP fools...
The economy was on the rebound, then Biden was sworn in and screwed it all up.

If you were describing reality, but you are not. I spent 2.20 a gallon on Monday, for example. My shopping is not rought. Half a year from now, you will be feeling much better.
Harry Dresden oh im not describing reality?.....they stuck a flag in your ass john....gas is down to 4.19 were i am at.....

John Edgar Slow Horses said: Harry and FrancoHFW, things since the Trump fuck up are now much better and getting even better. If you are having trouble making ends meet, get a better job.

Forum List

Back