Americans Don't Think The Economy Is Going So Great

If you were describing reality, but you are not. I spent 2.20 a gallon on Monday, for example. My shopping is not rought. Half a year from now, you will be feeling much better.
you are right, in another half a year, right before the election, the democrats will have prices down to where they should win the election,

they can not do it now with this hyper inflation

It went through a tough period because of bad trump policies and the pandemic but now it's finally on the uptick and stronger than ever before.

Now, that's funny.

3 years in and blame it on Trump. You clowns can't be any more obvious.

BTW: Your strong economy has prices up 20% or more and they have not come down. Inflation may be slowing but the damage is done.

Let us know when they get back to where they were.

mind reader, I called him out and said he is full of shit, how do you think that is mind reading you mental midget

look everyone, dumblin dumbweed is sticking up for he/she's boyfriend, "hellufsilly"
"No you don't, you don't remember anything like what you describe."
I just thought it was hilarious. :dunno: Go, you little mind reader. :auiqs.jpg: Go!

Harry Dresden oh im not describing reality?.....they stuck a flag in your ass john....gas is down to 4.19 were i am at.....

John Edgar Slow Horses said: Harry and FrancoHFW, things since the Trump fuck up are now much better and getting even better. If you are having trouble making ends meet, get a better job.
whatever you say johnny.....i am a federal retiree john i dont need to get a better job.....and as a tax payer ill bitch and moan as much as i want when i think i am being lied too...unlike you i will question what i am told....

whatever you say johnny.....i am a federal retiree john i dont need to get a better job.....and as a tax payer ill bitch and moan as much as i want when i think i am being lied too...unlike you i will question what i am told....
I hold my own, and I will question you and the fed whenever I think I am being lied to. I do understand how the economy works and we are far better off than you and others think. Think it all you want, for it does not affect me.

That's dumb.

What is really dumb is that he pretends to be an independent thinker and does nothing but post GOP talking points and could not say a bad thing about them if you paid him

they can not do it now with this hyper inflation

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hyperinflation is a term to describe rapid, excessive, and out-of-control general price increases in an economy. While inflation measures the pace of rising prices for goods and services, hyperinflation is rapidly rising inflation, typically measuring more than 50% per month.

Forum List

Back