Americans' Global Warming Concerns Continue to Drop

Yeah, tell us again how real scientists manipulate then destroy data.

You actually believe that crap?

Climate change data dumped - Times Online

"SCIENTISTS at the University of East Anglia (UEA) have admitted throwing away much of the raw temperature data on which their predictions of global warming are based."

Why don't you? Is reality so painful?

Tuba wants you to define admitted. By the by. Those crazy volcaneos are melting glaciers. Just which one of you started the volcaneos up? I mean that has to be man-made right?

Yeah, tell us again how real scientists manipulate then destroy data.

"SCIENTISTS at the University of East Anglia (UEA) have admitted throwing away much of the raw temperature data on which their predictions of global warming are based."

They did no such thing. The data still exists from the same sources they acquired it from.

Tuba wants you to define admitted. By the by. Those crazy volcaneos are melting glaciers. Just which one of you started the volcaneos up? I mean that has to be man-made right?

And idiocy still rules the day!

They did no such thing. The data still exists from the same sources they acquired it from.

Do you just keep making up new stuff as you go along?

"The data were gathered from weather stations around the world and then adjusted to take account of variables in the way they were collected. The revised figures were kept, but the originals — stored on paper and magnetic tape — were dumped to save space when the CRU moved to a new building."

"The data were gathered from weather stations around the world and then adjusted to take account of variables in the way they were collected. The revised figures were kept, but the originals — stored on paper and magnetic tape — were dumped to save space when the CRU moved to a new building."

:clap2: Thanks for proving my point. Its not THEIR data. If I take my copy of the White Album and destroy it, I haven't destroyed the White Album, I just disposed of MY COPY of it. Stop being an idiot like the people who write the trash you read.

:clap2: Thanks for proving my point. Its not THEIR data. If I take my copy of the White Album and destroy it, I haven't destroyed the White Album, I just disposed of MY COPY of it. Stop being an idiot like the people who write the trash you read.

And here's how we go back to collect the magnetic tapes that East Angelia Insane Clown Posse destroyed.

31844-doc_brown_s_time_machine.jpg

And here's how we go back to collect the magnetic tapes that East Angelia Insane Clown Posse destroyed.

You don't need that. You can just use the GHCN data set. That's where CRU got almost all of their raw data. Here it is:
ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ghcn/
Now you can stop bitching.

Last edited:

You don't need that. You can just use the GHCN data set. That's where CRU got almost all of their raw data. Here it is:

wasn't that the entity that collected from fewer and fewer satellites?

2j30cx5.jpg

Last edited:

wasn't that the entity that collected from fewer and fewer satellites?

its the entity that has the raw data that has supposedly been "destroyed"

What doe the publics opinion have to do with this farce. Like healthcare they will pass whatever they want, they don't give a shit what the American people want or think!!! It is all about control and taxes!!!I really feel sorry for they young Their future and freedom is gone before they even had it. Yesterday was a sad day for America!!!

What doe the publics opinion have to do with this farce. Like healthcare they will pass whatever they want, they don't give a shit what the American people want or think!!! It is all about control and taxes!!!I really feel sorry for they young Their future and freedom is gone before they even had it. Yesterday was a sad day for America!!!

Wah, wahhh.......::lol:

Cap and trade next.

Actually they admitted to that too. Sorry to ruin your little fantasy world.

I'm sorry, did you not see the LINK I provided to the supposedly "destroyed" data? Chicken shit in your eyes?

Yes they did admit it.

Not surprised that tuba the warmer is in denial. Lots of that going around.

Forum List

Back