Americans have had over 200 years to prove democracy can work, but...

Is that nebulous and hilarious attempt at a warning supposed to mean something to me? 😄 It didn't end well for them because Americans cared enough about owning slaves or drinking booze to go to war over those things. The younger we go the less people give a shit about gun ownership and the more they care about gun control. This is a waiting game as with most things.

You think so? You might not want to find out otherwise. The whole country doesn't live in a few liberal coastal cities.

Whether the American government is a democracy or a republic is immaterial. Either way, our form of government results in dictatorship by majority. Our constitution gives American citizens, collectively, the right to be that majority and assume our rightful dictatorship privileges, but we have ignorantly given control of the legislative branch over to people biased in favor of their own, biased, overly divisive and often senseless, political opinions.

The word democracy doesn't appear in the Constitution nor Declaration of Independence. Wasn't supposed to be a democracy. Voting was never supposed to be a right.

As a result of giving anyone with a pulse that is "old enough" the "right to vote" turned this country into a demogoguery and most are too ignorant to know what that means.

Morons voting. All listening to demogogues promising bullshit to them. We've turned into tropes platitudes and campaign slogans.

So that's the main reason we're doomed. Morons on the left are such demagogues' slaves.
The Common Sense of the Common People Is Banned in a Republic

The ruling class's Constitution gave the government the exclusive right to give those misfits voting rights. We, the people, never would have done that, because we know better.

By the way. An interesting irony of the German history. Since long years existed a movement which liked to give back so called "Beutekunst" = "looted art" to Africa. The expression "Beutekunst" is in Germany normally only used in context of the Nazis. But in this case they transfered it into the colonial history of Germany - which is a joke compared with the colonial history of any other Europen nation. And here in this special case this artefacts had not even been robbed from Germans but from the Brits in 1897. Germans bought it only.

In total existed in whole Europe a little more than 5000 pieces - in Germany nearly 1200 pieces of this artefacts. Called is this treasure "Benin bronzes". So German politicians pillaged the German museums for African culture and art and gave back all pieces of the Benin bronzes to Kenia. The same time they gave millions from the money of the German tax payers for to build a museum for this arts in Kenia.

And what is now the irony? The first irony is it that this Benin bronzes were made with copper and other material which the Portugese had payed for slaves. So US-American historians warned us Europeans not to do so because it is not justice that the heirs of the former slave hunters - yes!- also Blacks hunted Blacks and sold them as slaves! - that the heirs of the former slave hunters would be rewarded for the crimes of their ancestors. But - what can I say? - no one stops atheistic do-gooders with their wrong forms of moral. They gave it back.

In 2022 had been a wonderful celebration. Everyone felt comfortable. The world is a good place again. ... But - "fiascos never end" - the trumpsident of Kenia gave away all Benin bronzes in a private hand just now in 2023. So no one needs any museum any longer and never again anyone will be able to study this arts and craftsmanship of African people between the 13th and 17th century. But I'm sure the politicians who stole all this artefacts from German museums and wasted it in Africa got not any penny for their raid. No: They paid the heirs of African slave hunters to rob German museums with their own help. And the victim is not only Germany - it is the whole mankind.
Shrunken Heads Are the Only African Art

That's what I said. The English language is funny. We say "Er hat keinen blauen Dunst" in such a case for example. Verbally translated: "He has no blue haze". Meaning: "He has no clue."
We Do Have Many Clues That Postmodern English Is Retarded

"Has no clue" and the rich-bimbo Valley Girl word "clueless" are illogical.
Here would be its logical usage:

"There was no evidence, nothing to go on. The detective was clueless."

In other words, someone can't be considered stupid (#Stupid Speak: "clueless") if he has no way of knowing something.

Could you be more of an emotional little bitch? 😄 There's no lie here, boy, the Founders were slavers and slavery is tyranny. It isn't that hard to piece together.
Slavery is a terrible institution. And it’s gone now in this republic. Really. It was in all the papers. It wasn’t tyranny no matter how often or how hard you try to redefine that term. And only some of the Framers had slaves. But correcting your errors and lies would be a full time job, so I’ll just note that you’re both ignorant and a liar.

Stop your silly and baseless whining and crying, you bitch. You’re wrong. I suspect you even know it. But bitches like you just can’t stfu. Take a Midol. Take a warm bath. Go to bed. And wake up one week every month when you’re not on the rag. 👍

Slavery is a terrible institution. And it’s gone now in this republic. Really. It was in all the papers. It wasn’t tyranny no matter how often or how hard you try to redefine that term. And only some of the Framers had slaves. But correcting your errors and lies would be a full time job, so I’ll just note that you’re both ignorant and a liar.

Stop your silly and baseless whining and crying, you bitch. You’re wrong. I suspect you even know it. But bitches like you just can’t stfu. Take a Midol. Take a warm bath. Go to bed. And wake up one week every month when you’re not on the rag. 👍
Slavery is always tyranny, by any definition, soy boy.

Forum List

Back